Voiceless Three Words

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

A/N: Prepare your eyes because this is the longest ff i've ever write, maybe this is bad but i just want to write so? So so la la~    

Voiceless Three Words

 

 

Jessica look around searching for hotel, motel, house rent or any place that she could use for rest, but she found nothing. She scolded herself mentally for left her house without any preparation, and how could she prepare her journey if she just left her house at the night before she will meet her soon husband.

Yes, Jessica left without permission after she heard that her parent will set up marriage for her.

After she heard that news she went to the station and buy any ticket which avalaiable there, and the only ticket avaliable on that night was ticket Seoul to Jeonju. She bought it without thinking then arrived at Jeonju at the midnight. And now she was confused to the death, where will she rest and live in here?

Jessica walk again until found a big traditional korean house with signpost ‘Kim’s Motel’. She was relieved and without thinking she ran to the house and stepped in.

“Excuse me? Anybody home?” she said as she stand infront a room look a like mini lobby. Jessica observed the room, the room quite comfy, and warm with dim light feels so hommy, but this house was too quite for a motel, just a sound of clock ticking could be heard.

She sighed, “This is real motel or a prank of gho—“

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” she shouted as saw black haired girl stood behind her with piercing eyes.

Jessica patted her chest tried to calm her heart, “Oh my god, I thought you’re a ghost!” but the girl infront her didn’t bother with what Jessica said, she keep standing there, without any movement, with eyes still looking at Jessica coldly.

“You’re a h-human right?” Jessica spoke softly as she the girl little bit odd, she even think the girl infront her was a ghost, how can she didn’t thought she was a ghost, with black hair, piercing eyes, no expression plus very pale skin, indeed she was like a ghost.

Jessica asked her again once again, “ A-are you—“ she stopped as she saw the girl walking to the corner of the room and took the vase. She lifted it and throw it to the ground. Jessica eyes widened, “Yah, what are you do—“, then Jessica saw she took another things then slam it to the ground.

After a minutes immediately an old lady walk in, “Tae... Taeyeonah.. What are you doing?” the old lady walk towards the girl and hug her prevent Taeyeon for slam another things. “Taeyeonah, please stop, Tae, stop..” the old lady said between sobs but Taeyeon still tried to took another things and struggling. Jessica didn’t know what she could do, she just stood up there frozen looking at the scene, then Taeyeon eyes and Jessica eyes meet, suddenly Taeyeon stopped and walk inside without any expression.

The old lady wipe her tears and sighed, “Taeyeonah...”

“Excuse me..”

“Omo!”

“Sorry if i startling you”

“It’s okay, sorry for my children behaviour. Will you spend the night in here?”

“Yeah, there’s empty room?”

The old lady laughed bitterly, “Of course, there’s always a lot empty room.” She smile weakly, “Are you not bothered with my children behaviour?”

Jessica smile, “A little bit, but it’s okay Ms.”

“If you feel bothered, tomorrow i will send you to another motel.”

“Thank you.” Jessica feel hesistated to ask about the girl who acting odd a couple minutes ago, but she want to know about the black haired girl. And the old lady pretty aware of it.

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon, and the black haired girl you see before is my only child.” She smile weakly before continue her speech, “She’s kinda special, she’s a mute and her emotion always unstable then when her emotion is unstable she’ll throw everything and—“

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!” they heard Taeyeon shouted followed by a sound of glasses broken.

Ms.Kim sighed and took an tranquillizer. “What is that?” Jessica asked. “Tranquillizer, her only medicine.” Ms.Kim said and ran to Taeyeon’s room followed by Jessica. As they arrived at the room Taeyeon welcoming them with another shouted and the room was totally messed up.

Jessica never been in this scene, her life was always perfect. Good life, perfect parent, cute sister, and loyal friends, she never know this kind of person was exist, this kind of disease was exist, this kind of life was exist. She was frowning when saw Ms.Kim hug her only children who struggling and shouting madly then when Ms.Kim gave an injection of tranquil to Taeyeon while shed a tears,unknowingly  she was shed a tears too. Jessica still looking at them, her heart was touched as she saw Ms.Kim kissed her only children and wipe her sweat.

“Taeyeona.. please forgive me..” She kissed again her child with tears running on her cheeks.

Jessica walk closer and studied Taeyeon. Her breath already turn more calmer than before, she look at Taeyeon’s calm face. She pitied her, how can a beautiful girl like her have this kind of life?

“Ms.Kim, may i help you?”

Once again she kissed Taeyeon’s forehead, “Ah no, it’s okay.” She took keys from her pocket, “Here the key, you can rest first err—“

“Jessica, Jessica Jung.” She smile.

“Yes Jessica-sshi, You should rest and i wouldn’t bothered you with this”

But Jessica was a stubborn, then she still help Ms.Kim for take care Taeyeon and all the mess she caused. And they talk about Taeyeon, why she become like this, since when, what doctor said about Taeyeon, is she have a chance to recover and have a normal life. As she knew more about Taeyeon, she become more care about her, even she just met her. And deep on her heart, a little feeling start blooming. But she didn’t know it, maybe it’s just pity, or care, or even maybe love?

 

...

 

Taeyeon spent another meaningless just starring to the pond at the back garden of her house, she didn’t knew she was watched by blondie girl since an hours ago. Taeyeon throw another little rock to the pond made  fishes in the pond swim panickly avoided Taeyeon’s rock.

“Taeyeonah don’t do that, do you want your fishes die?” Jessica said softly while she sat beside her. Jessica knew Taeyeon just a mute, she could hear what everybody said so she choosed to talk to her normally rather that use sign language.

But Taeyeon didn’t buy what she said, even she took a bigger rock and at the moment she want throw it to the pond, Jessica stop her by helding her hand, “Taeyeonah.. Don’t do that..” she said softly and make eyecontact with her. When their eyes met, Taeyeon felt the time stop, her left hand reach her chest, she feeling weird because her heart was beating so fast, it was very weird and new thing for her, and she didn’t like it.

Jessica saw Taeyeon suddenly frowning, “Why are you frowning like that Taeyeon?” she said as keep held Taeyeon hand and took the rock. Taeyeon didn’t move, she keep starring at Jessica, when Jessica gave her a smile, Taeyeon was more frowning.

“Smile Taeyeon, like this..” Jessica smile wholeheartedly make Taeyeon heart beating more fast. “Ah i forget to introduce my self.” Jessica took her hands and held it tightly, “I’m Jessica Jung, Je-ssi-ca, Jung, Your new friend”. Taeyeon shook her head and suddenly ran going no where.

She sighed, “I should make more effort to close to her.” she stood up and went to her room to think what she should do to take over her heart. But Jessica didn’t know Taeyeon was peek her and heard what she said, a little smile was formed on her pale face, she was happy heard someone want to close to her.

 

...

 

A next day Taeyeon was lie on the green grass under the bright sky, she hide her eyes using her hand with the other hand by her black dog. Jessica lie down slowly beside her, and poked her cheek.

“Taeyeonah..” she said softly.

Taeyeon didn’t move, but Jessica she wasn’t sleep. “Taeyeonah..” she said again, but Taeyeon keep act like she didn’t hear Jessica. Usually Jessica will angry if someone act like that to her, but amazingly she didn’t angry to Taeyeon.

She sighed but then a bright idea flashed on her mind, “Taeyeon if you keep like that, i will tickle you.”

Taeyeon keep didn’t move. “I’ll tickle you then.” She lean closer and attack Taeyeon’s ticklish area. Taeyeon keep tried to act like cool, didn’t bothered with tickle attack from area, but she couldn’t resist it make her move like a caterpillar.

“I know you can’t resist this haha!” Jessica tickle her then suddenly she open like she was lauging but no voice comeout from . She sat up and held Jessica’s hand, “Stop it...” she mouthed as she still panted from Jessica’s tickle attack.

“You should hear me then..” Jessica smile, “Hey look i bring this, a bucket of yellow roses!”

Taeyeon keep her face stright, ignore Jessica and lie back again.

“Do you know what yellow roses mean?”  Jessica lie beside Taeyeon and placed the bucket of flower she bring on Taeyeon’s chest.

“It’s mean friendship, and i hope we can be a good friend Taeyeonah..” Jessica said truthfully then she made a bold move, she held Taeyeon’s hand.

Taeyeon stiffed because of sudden skinship she was nervous for unknown reason, but the nervousness changed little by little become comfortable feelings and joyness. Taeyeon moved her head to look at Jessica who closed her eyes and smiling beautifully. “A beautiful angel..” Taeyeon mouthed while look at Jessica. Her other hand touched flowers that Jessica gave to her, Taeyeon smile as she look at the flower.

“Yellow roses mean friendship, she want to be my friend, and I want to be your friends too Jessica” she shout out to the sky voiceless with the biggest she had.

 

...

 

It was a quite night for Jessica after another fun day with Taeyeon. Speaking of Taeyeon, she was going better and better, and amazingly their friendship was grow smoothly. Even her mother confused that how can a stranger like Jessica make Taeyeon believe and close to her in a short time. But she was grateful Taeyeon emotion more stable, in the past everynight Taeyeon will suddenly gone mad, cry, screaming incohorent word, and throw many things, but now she didn’t do that again, her emotion was very stable even she could see Taeyeon smile again now! She very thankful to Jessica.

Jessica only heard a sound of clock ticking. All entire costumers, Ms.Kim and Taeyeon already fall asleep she thought. Jessica was all alone sat on the bed saw the full moon through the window. She thinking about her family in Seoul, she miss her parent, she miss her sister, she miss her bestfriend, she miss everyone, she want go back to Seoul but the thought of marriage stopped her. It was almost two weeks since though, and no one have found her.

“Maybe i gone too far..” she said to herself and frowned. “I want back to Seoul but...” she sighed and throw her body to the bed, “I don’t want to get marry with someone that i never know!” she took a pillow and hugged it tightly, “But i want go back, i miss you guys...” then she let out another sigh.

Taeyeon was there, listen everything she said. For some odd reason her heart broken, she was sad the only friend she had will leave her, she was disappointed because once Jessica have sad that she never leave Taeyeon alone, she was angry and feel betrayed, but she realize she wasn’t a big thing for Jessica, so rather than she angry to Jessica, she angry to herself.

She ran to her room and start crying. At the first she cry softly but then her cry changed into mad one. She start throw manythings around her, she messed up things on her table,  she kicked the chair, and yelling let out her anger. Everybody awoken by what Taeyeon did, but no one dare to close to her room. Different with Jessica, she immediately ran to her room and open it. She found Taeyeon’s room was totally a mess, with Taeyeon who cried on her bed.

“Taeyeonah what happens?” Jessic asked carefully

“AAAAAH!” Taeyeon yelled and throw a pillow.

Jessica didn’t stop, she walk towards her with baby step, “Taeyeon-ah, calm down, what happens?”

Taeyeon cried more loudly, her tears flowing uncontrolably, then she screaming again and throwing anything beside her to Jessica. Jessica was sad looking at her new friend like that, “Taeyeon-ah calm down..” she said as she succeeded hug Taeyeon. Of course Taeyeon was struggling to broke the hug but Jessica hug her more tightly.

“Taeyeonah what happens?” Jessica keep asked Taeyeon while hug her tightly, Taeyeon keep crying and push Jessica. “Ahhh!!!!” she yelled and punch Jessica back, but Jessica keep hug her even though her back was aching.

After couple minutes Taeyeon cry turned into softly sobs but she she keep pushing Jessica eventhough now with less energy, and her breath more calmer than before now. Jessica shoulder already wet by Taeyeon tears, her back was aching too by Taeyeon punch but she was happy knowing that Taeyeon was more calm now. When she broke the hug, suddenly Taeyeon pulled her back and hug her tightly, Jessica was taken back by Taeyeon suddenly move.

“T-taeyeon? What happens?” Taeyeon just hugged her more tightly and burried her face to Jessica crook of neck. Jessica just carresed Taeyeon’s back because she didn’t know what she could do. Then she felt Taeyeon lips moved on her neck, she was saying something, but Jessica didn’t know what she said. She curious about what she said but she just keep caressed her back drifted up to her dreamland. And slowly she was sleeping too beside her, with her hand hug Taeyeon waist tightly and forget about her curiousity. But if she know Taeyeon said, “Jessica, promise me don’t go away, don’t leave me, i need you because i love you..” will she keep hug her tightly like that?

 

...

 

“Good morning Jessica-ssi” Ms.Kim said to Jessica with smile and sat beside her.

Jessica smile back to her, “Good morning Ms.Kim.”

“Jessica-ssi..”

“Ne?”

“I see you yesterday when Taeyeon emotion got unstable again, and you make her calm without any injection.” She said as she keep look at the sky.

Jessica moved her head to Ms.Kim and wait her to continue what she wanted to say.

“You’re amazing, do you know you’re the first person who can make her calm like that, even i’m her mother always failed when i want make her calm without a tranquil.” She said while smile weakly.

“Really?”

“Yes. Do you know why you can do that? Why she can want calm by your touch?”

“No..”

“Because..” she sighed, “She like— no, she love you Jessica-ssi.”

Suddenly Jessica eyes widened, “What?! H-how can—“

“I know you would give me this reaction, but Jessica-ssi, believe me i’m her mother and i know she.” Ms.Kim took Jessica’s hand, “She never easily to calm down when her emotion was messed up, she never want open to anyone, she never smile to a stranger except to you Jessica-ssi.” Ms.Kim said truthfully.

“Although she have weird disease like that, but her love to you is true. So can you take care of her heart?” Ms.Kim pleaded.

Jessica who still in shock mode couldn’t think even speaking, “I.. I... don’t know..”

“If you can’t, please don’t make her fall deeper for you, her heart is fragile, once you take care of her heart then suddenly you leave her, i’m sure her disease will more worst. So please choose Jessica-ssi..” she paused and let out a sharp breath.

“I’m say it not to burden you but, i just don’t want Taeyeon get hurted more..”Ms.Kim said and left Jessica with heavy thought.

Now she was thinking, her real life, her family, her friends, was in Seoul not in here, so maybe she will left Jeonju and went to Seoul. But Taeyeon live in here, she couldn’t leave Taeyeon especially after last night when her condition suddenly worst. But she couldn’t stay in here forever, so what she could do?

She was zooning with all the thought on her mind, suddenly she felt a weight on her lap, Taeyeon rested her head on her lap.

“Good morning..” Taeyeon mouthed.

Jessica smile, “Good morning too, have a good sleep?”

Taeyeon nodded cutely and blushed. “Aww kyeopta~” Jessica pinched her cheek.

“But you’re not cute.” Taeyeon mouthed.

She acted like hurt, “Wae? I’m cute you know!”

“You’re beautiful Jessica..”

 

Now Jessica was blushed, her cheeks warmer than before and reddened without she realize it.

“You’re blushed hehe.”

Jessica shocked, “Really?” now she drowned on her thought, why she blushed, she didn’t have feelings to Taeyeon, was she have?

“Jessica..” Taeyeon pulled Jessica by her neck and placed a kiss on her cheeks then once again her lips moved as she said something.

Jessica pulled out and said, “What did you say?”

Taeyeon just smile and shook her head then close her eyes. Once again Jessica didn’t know what she said, Jessica didn’t know that Taeyeon said another voiceless three sweet words to her, Jessica didn’t know that she said “I love you” again.

But Taeyeon didn’t know too it was her last chance said that three words.

 

...

 

 

 

In the morning Taeyeon barged to every room on her house, she was searching someone than made her heart fluttering also broken into pieces. She was searching Jessica, with all the tears on her cheeks, she was shouting Jessica name but nothing could be heard. Ms.Kim saw her, she knew it would be happened, she knew Jessica will left her and make her broken. Ms.Kim walk towards her and took her hand, “She left Taeyeon, she left..” but Taeyeon didn’t believe what her mother said she keep run and searching for Jessica.

Everyone on the house was sad look at the scene, they help Ms.Kim to make Taeyeon calm or give her tranquil, but everyone failed. With tears falling hard Taeyeon keep run, messing around, searching Jessica and screaming inchoherent words.

Until she was broken down tiredly fall on her knees at the gate. She reread again notes that Taeyeon found on her table this morning.

 

Taeyeon-ah, I’m sorry i should leave you. I'm really sorry and please forgive me.
Please be nice to your mother and the other.
I hope you healthy and happy always.

-Jessica

 

 

“Jessica why you leave me?!!!” she shouted to the sky voiceless. Ms.Kim immediately ran and hug her only children who brokendown on the floor while crying madly. "How can i be happy without you!?" she shouted without voice and screaming again.

 

“I love you Jessica...”

 

She said again her three words. But now she said it with her voice, even though her voice was weary, not loud and hoarse but her voice could be heard by everyone, except for Jessica. She couldn’t hear it, and her words still be voiceless three words.