Double click ♥ on Taengstagram

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

 

TaeNy is real, very real.

It's just that, I do not want to share our moment for many people,

even for our fans.

-Kim Taeyeon

 


Double click on Taengstagram

 

 

 

In SNSD’s Dorm, 1 AM

Taeyeon lying on the couch just staring at the white ceiling.

Aigoo, how can I can’t sleep now, I must be so tired because of  the concert last night. Then she looks at her Smartphone, checking her Instagram account.

Ah, so many notification again, my fans like tagging my name, she chuckle.

But suddenly, Tiffany came with careful steps, so Taeyeon can't  hear her footsteps.  And
DORRRRRRRRRRRR!! Tiffany shouted, trying to startle Taeyeon.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Taeyeon was shocked, she accidentally hit Tiffany’s head.
Aaaah, Tae it's hurt, Tiffany crying.
Fany-ah ~ I'm sorry, after all, why do you shocking me like that? Immediately Taeyeon led Tiffany to sit beside her, as she continued Tiffany’s head, which inadvertently get hit by her.
Tiffany remained silent and cried.

Shh, shh, sorry, stop crying ok? If you still crying, your eyes are not beautiful anymore hehe. So, why are you still awake Fany-ah~? She asked with cute face trying to make Tiffany smile.
I'm just little bit thirsty, so I got up. But I see you here, so I wanted to surprise you. But you hit my head. She pouted.
Aigoo ,sorry Fany~. Taeyeon wiped Tiffany tears. Suddenly Tiffany resting her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.
Why are you not sleeping Tae? Tiffany continued.
I just can’t sleep. She said simply and turned her eyes back to her Instagram account.

Taetae! That's a great photo! Tiffany grabbed the phone. This photo was taken by your fans, at concert last night right? You look so pretty! Double click on Taengstagram. Tiffany scrolls down again.
See this one too! You look so gorgeous, really! Double click
on Taengstagram. Tiffany scrolls down again. Look, your smile, very charming here! Double clickon Taengstagram.
Fany-ah ~ give it back to me. Taeyeon tried to take away the phone which held by Tiffany.
And look that cupcakes! Totoro and peas on top! And Hastag with my name and you and locksmith haha. Double click
on Taengstagram
Taeyeon grab her smart phone. Let me see! After a few seconds.
What! You like that cupcake photo too? It was cute but, the locksmith will greatly exaggerated.
Why you don't like that? That was cute! She pouted.
Yes it was cute, but, they will think TaeNy is Real.
So, you think TaeNy is not real? If you don't like it, just unlike that photo Kim Taeyeon. Tiffany increasingly her pouty.
Hahaha, You always looks so cute when you pouting, Taeyeon pinch Tiffany cheeks.
Ah stop it! Tiffany remained pouting.
Listen here. Taeyeon holding Tiffany’s chin gently and make a deep eye contact. TaeNy is real, very real. It's just that, I don't want to share our moment for many people, even for our fans. I just wanted to, keep our moment just for you and me, I love you Fany, My princess mushroom. She kiss Tiffany lips gently.

Thank you, I Love you too, My Taetae~ she kissed Taeyeon back and laying her head on Taeyeon’s lap. Taeyeon Tiffany’s hair gently, then they laugh together see all their photo on Instagram.

 

The End~