They don't know..

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

They don't know.

Let’s be strong for our love,
let’s don’t care about their thought,
and when we free from this contract I promise,
I will marry you.


 

“Why..?” Tiffany said questioning about her condition of her life following with sigh. She has been sighing a lot these day, and maybe today she has been sighing for hundred times.

Standing infrontof her big window, seeing the dark sky, with no moon and stars make her feel more gloomy. She closed her eyes as she felt the cold breeze of the night swept her and with that her thought of their condition was wrostened.

She had been feeling so bad after her dating issue comes up.  She feeling bad to Nickhun because she knew he love her so much but Tiffany never love Nickhun that much and their relationship only fake, fake fully fake, their relationship was arranged by their company. She feeling bad to her fans too, to Sone especially Locksmiths because she knew the news made their heart broken  into pieces, especially when she heard some of Locksmiths get out from the fandom after the news spreaded. Even she feeling bad to Khuntoria shipper. But she feel bad and so guilty to the love of the life, to the person she love most, to her girlfriend, to Taeyeon.

She feeling bad to Taeyeon after the dating issue comes up. Although Taeyeon always keep smile infront of her, said it’s okay and i’m okay, never shed a tears, but Tiffany knew Taeyeon was get hurted too, whoever doesn’t hurt when saw her girlfriend acted falling in love to other person, when saw the news tell about her girlfriend had holiday with other person, when their fans ship her girlfriend with other person? It’s trully hurt Taeyeon but for their goodness, Taeyeon let their company arranged everything.

Her tears broke as she remember when she and Taeyeon had meeting with the CEO and when CEO told them to cover up their relationship with Tiffany relationship with Nickhun. They couldn’t say no, they couldn’t do anything, they just giving in with their company decision. Tiffany still remember when Taeyeon said, “Okay, just cover up anything with other story, i will be fine.” She said it as smile, but the weak smile, hurted smile, it was the first time Tiffany saw Taeyeon like that, so weak and vulnarable, but yet she kept tried so strong infront of her.
 

“This isn’t fair..” she said whispered between her soft sobs.
 

She always thought life isn’t fair after that. They just love each other, why they should hide their love? Is wrong to falling in love? Why they should felt the pain by hiding their love? Why she should act like she love the other person while she fall deeply to Taeyeon?


Once Tiffany had fall into Taeyeon embrace with the tears falling so hard after she felt she couldn’t make it anymore, she couldn’t hide it, she felt the guilty is overwhelmed, and she didn’t want hurt Taeyeon by act in relationship with the other while she falling deeply to Taeyeon. But Taeyeon just comforted her, said that you’re strong than you thought and she is really okay with their condition, and yeah Taeyeon was lied about she really okay, she was hurted so bad, she just didn’t want ruined everything. She didn’t want ruined everything, she just acted like she was okay,  she said that just because of ‘their contract’ regulation.
 

As her sobs turned into cries, she felt a pair of warm hand held her around her waist, Taeyeon gave her a back hug.

 

“Hey you should get rest you know..” Taeyeon said softly followed by gave Tiffany a light kiss on her shoulder.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes tightly hope that her tears was stopped, she swallow her lump and managed her voice to normal so Taeyeon couldn’t think that she was cry again.

 

“I need fresh air Tae..” she said it with hoarse voice and of course Taeyeon noticed it. She broke the hug and turned Tiffany body gently. “Baby..” she said as wipe Tiffany face using her tumbs, “Why you crying again? Is it about us?”

 

Tiffany didn’t say anything she just open her eyes and gave Taeyeon hurted look.

 

“Baby, as I said before, I’m okay, and you are strong, we could pass it together.” she said it and pulled Tiffany into her embrace.

 

Tiffany buried her face into Taeyeon’s shoulder, “But it’s not fair!” she cried as she held Taeyeon tighter, “We just love each other, why we should do this?! Why i should act?! Why we should taste the pain?! And I don’t want to hurt you Tae!”

 

Taeyeon just caressed her back tried to console her but Tiffany keep crying.

 

“I don’t like when the news come up, when the fans support me and him together, when they happy that we are official. I don’t like it because it’s not the reality, the reality is i love you, the person i love is you, the lover i have is you! And even though you act like you are okay, i know Tae you get hurted inside!”

“Fany-ah, it’s really okay.. I’m fine, i—“

Tiffany suddenly broke the hug and facing Taeyeon with the tears on her face, Taeyeon didn’t like seeing Tiffany like this.

“How you can say this is okay?! This is unfair!!!!!!!” Tiffany yelled between sobs.

Taeyeon smile weakly and wipe her tears, “Fany-ah listen, I’m really ok—“

“NO!!!”

“Fany-ah..”

“When they thought i’m in relationship with him, guilty swallow me up Tae! I can’t do this anymore! I don’t want to hurt you anymore! I do—“

 

Taeyeon silenced her with a kiss.

 

“Would you listen your hubby now?” Taeyeon said softly as she wipe her tears again then Tiffany nodded and Taeyeon smile.

Taeyeon tucked her hair as she said, “You are right when you said i was lying about not get hurted because the reality is the news hurt me deep inside but it’s hurt me more when seeing you cry like this Fany-ah, so please don’t cry again..”

She caressed her cheeks, “ Sorry for made you agree with company decision, sorry for made you suffering like this, sorry for made you act love him, sorry for didn’t fight for our love.” She kissed Tiffany forehead, “But after everything had done to use, I will still love you baby..” then she gave Tiffany tender kiss on the lips.

“Maybe it’s hurt, but let’s call it tender sacrifice for our love. Please bear the pain, please be strong for our love and one day when we done with this contract, let’s run to other country and get marry baby.” She said it made Tiffany smile little bit and forget about her pain.

Taeyeon smiles too when saw Tiffany smile little bit.

“You know, we should try more careless about their opinion, about their thought, about that prince Thai, about the company, about the news, about everything which ruin our love.” Taeyeon hug her tightly made Tiffany rested her head to Taeyeon shoulder while Taeyeon rested her hands on her waist.

“Because they don’t know about how we felt Fany-ah, they don’t about how big our love, they don’t know about how strong it is, they don’t know how much i love you and how much you love me, they don’t know about what we have done, they don’t know about us Fany-ah..” she whispered it.

“So let’s don’t care about what they said, what they thought, because who exactly know about us, it’s only us. And let’s make it become our secret.”

Tiffany broke her hug as she heard secret word.

She titled her head, “Secret?”

“Yeah secret!” Taeyeon said it happily, “Let’s don’t care about the world, the company, the fans, everyone thought about us because they don’t know what exactly we felt right? And let’s focus to our love, our love, our world, just two of us!” Taeyeon raised her pinky, “Pinky promise Fany-ah, let’s be strong for our love, let’s don’t care about their thought, and when we free from this contract I promise, I will marry you.”

Heard ‘marry’ word Tiffany immediately blushed then she linked her pinky to Taeyeon’s, “I promise i will be strong for our love, for don’t care about their thought, and will wait you to marry me” she giggled.

“Yay!” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany and suddenly lifted her in bridal way made Tiffany shocked and immediately Tiffany threw her arms into Taeyon neck.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?!”

Taeyeon furrowed her brows, “Wae? Lift you of course, let’s sleep!”

“I can’t walk Tae! It’s only 5 steps to the bed.”

“Ah I dooooon’t care~” Taeyeon said and walk slowly to the bed, placed Tiffany gently and immediately lied beside her.

As Tiffany snuggled closer to Taeyeon, Taeyeon held Tiffany on her waist. “Remember Fany-ah, the person who knew exactly about us it’s us, about exactly what we felt, how big our love, how strong our bond is only us so don’t worry darling they don’t know about us.” She stopped and imagining if they blurted to the world about their relationship, “Can you imagine if we tell about our relationship to the world? I bet our relationship is more more better than Romeo and Juliet or Alladin and Jasmine! And the will make a book and film about us! Many people will jealous with our perfect relationship baby!”

Tiffany just giggled, and Taeyeon happy heard that, the she kissed Tiffany forehead.

“Thank you hubby, I love you.”

“I love you too baby...”

 

 

The things what Taeyeon said is fully right, we don’t about them. And maybe their parents, their family, their company, their manager didn’t know about excatly what relationship they have, what feelings they have, what they have done to each other, how deep their love and how strong their bond, they wouldn’t know, and even Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica, Yuri, Seohyun, Yoona and Hyoyeon wouldn’t know about it.

Because only Tiffany and Taeyeon who felt it, who know it.

We only could make an assumption, but i bet if they tell about their relationship to the world? I bet their relationship is more more better than Romeo and Juliet, and many people will jealous with their perfect relationship. Agree?


 

Well inspired by the fanmade video "They don't know about Taeny",

whoever made that video, I LUB YOU!!!!!!!!!