Kite.

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Kite.

And as the kite start flying high, they didn’t realize their young love was starting too.


 

I don’t understand, why she always like to play a kite? Even though now she is 25 years old.  She’s too old to play a kite now, for a god’s sake, she already 25 years old! Yeah even though her facial is looks more longer than her age.

Who can’t mistaken her as a teenager? She dressed with short baggy pants, bright dye t-shirt, bucket hat on her head and binocular hanging around her chest, then she ran and jump, tried to flying the kites plus her facial is much younger than her. Of course she would be mistaken as a teenager.

But still i wonder why she like play with kites. I mean, we will burning under the sun when we try to flying our kite, then we should searching a good wind to make our kites fly away, then if the kite already fly away, we only see it soaring in the sky? What the fun part of it?

If not because of Taeyeon love playing kites, i wouldn’t stay in here, sit under tree and  look at her who happily try to flying her kites.

And thanks to the kite too, if on that time Tae’s kite not fall and landed on my garden behind my house, i wouldn’t found the love of my life, the person who i like and i love sincerely.

 

 

Flashback

She knocked the white door unpatiently, “Excuse me.. Excuse me, anybody home?”

But nobody respond or open the door, until she knocked again and yelled loudly, “EXCUSE ME! ANYBODY HOME ?!! I WA—“ then the door suddenly open.

When the door open, she saw the girl around her age who open the door. The girl wore a pink dress, with hair looks a like a mushroom. The she was giggled at cute sight in front of her.

“Uhm hello? Can i come in?”

“Who are you?”

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, your neighbour by the way. Uhm i want take my kite which fall on your garden behind your house, can i come in?”

“No.” The girl infront of Taeyeon stated.

Taeyeon frowned, “Why?! That kite is mine!”

“Because nobody home, and i can let any stranger come to my house, especially a boy.”

Taeyeon taken back with her words, a boy word repeated on her mind. Then she look at her outfit, baseball cap, short jeans, and black tshirt, she understand why she mistaken as a boy.

“But i’m not a boy. I’m a girl!”

“Liar. If you’re a girl, why you’re—“ she suddenly paused, “Handsome?” the girl added last word shyly, even Taeyeon could see red tint on her cheeks.

And Taeyeon thought she was super duper undoubtable cute!

Taeyeon walk towards her and held her hands, “Pleasae let me in and i’ll just take my kite, i promise after that i will leave this house immediately. And i wouldn’t do anything bad to you. i’m not a bad girl by the way!” But the girl infront of her show no respond, then she begging to her while showing her last weapon, puppy eyes.

“Please....” there goes puppy eyes.

And the haired mushroom girl was nodded after a second and open the door widely.

 

After they arrived at the garden, Taeyeon ran to took her pink kite.

“Oh my god Pink!” the girl said with english.

Taeyeon furrowed her brows, “What you said?”

“This is pink!” she jumping a little, “And i love pink! Everything in Pink is mine!”

“But this is mine, not yours.”

The other little girl was frowned and Taeyeon see it. She never like see the other frowning like that, especially her cute new friend.

She walk closer to her and pinch her cheek, “Stop pouting. We always can share.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, but can i play in here? Your garden kinda wide and shady, so—“

“Of course you can!”

Taeyeon shook her head, she knew why the girl let Taeyeon play at her garden, of course it’s because the pink kite on her hand right now.

“My Name Hwang Miyoung. But call me Tiffany okay?”

Once again she furrowed her brows because heard unusual words, “Tippani?”

“Tiffany.”

“Tippffany?

“Tif-fa-ny!”

“Tip-pa-ni?”

“Aish, you can call me what ever you want!”

“Okay Pany!”

Tiffany took her hand, “Now Tae, please teach me how to fly this kite!” and as their kite start fly high, they didn’t realize their young love was starting too.

 

 

 

“Panyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!” Taeyeon yelled as she ran towards Tiffany who daydreaming about their past.

Taeyeon fall downs and use Tiffany’s thighs as her pillow, “Ah so hot today!!” he sad as she let off her hat make her hair hang loosely on Tiffany things.

Tiffany smile and wipe Taeyeon’s sweat on her brow, “Have fun?” she said as she look down to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon beamed her goofy smile to Tiffany, “Of course! I got nice wind there!”

“Uhm really?” Tiffany said and kept wipe her sweat lovingly, “Yeah, do you want to join?”

“Ew no!” Tiffany make a disgusted face and it’s make Taeyeon frowning. ”It’s hot, make me sweating, i don’t like it.” As she heard that Taeyeon’s frown was more deeper knowing that her plan would be changing a little bit.

“You fly away a lot of kites today Tae..” Tiffany said as she look at a lot of kites soaring on blue sky.

“Yeah.” She said nonchalantly because her mind was too busy to think about how make her plane works smoothly.

Tiffany caressing Taeyeon hair, “Any special ocassion?”

“Yeah.”

“What it is?”

“I want to confess to you about my feelings, through the kites. But you don’t want to see it.” Taeyeon didn’t realize that she blurt everything to Tiffany.

In other side, Tiffany heart was skip a beat. “W-what did you said?”

“Ugh Fany! Listen carefully, I want confess my feelings to you, i want say that i love—“ suddenly Taeyeon sat up and palmed her face as she realzed that she said everything about her plan to Tiffany, “Gawd, i blurt everything!”

Taeyeon sighed softly, “ To be honest, i’m try to be romantic in here Pany-ah, make a surprise and plan. But i ruin my own plane” she pouted.

Tiffany always thought that Taeyeon’s pout was cute then she giggle, “Okay i can pretend that i don’t know about your plan.” But she more pouting.

“That stupid Fany.” Taeyeon took a deep breath and cleared her throath. “I’ll start confessing now...”

“Uhm, do you know Fany we met 10 years ago, being a friend, bestfriend, then have this bond. First i don’t know what it called, but then i figure out this is love.” She held Tiffany hand, “Then i see, you might be have same feelings with me too. Even stranger could feel our love in the air if they were near us. But you maybe disappointed and confused why i never confess to you, ask you as a girlfriend etc while i keep treat you like my girlfriend and said my sweet three words everytime.” She paused and smile.

“But don’t worry i don’t give you a false hope, i do Love you Fany-ah. I just, I know you love me, and you know you love me, why i should make you a girlfriend? When i want ask you to be my wife in future?” she paused again, “I don’t know how can a girl thiking about confession and official things, i mean why we’re, a boy, should ask the one they love to make her as a official couple?”

Tiffany slap her shoulder, “You’re a girl Tae!”

“But i always be a boy with you, be a knight who protected their princess.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes at Taeyeon’s thought, but she was true, she always become a boy, a man, a knight for her.

“This is what you called confessing?”

Taeyeon rubbed her neck, “Fany-ah do you know i at words!” Taeyeon took her binoculer and gave it to Tiffany but Tiffany gave her questioned look, “Aigoo just see there, to my kites, use this.” Tiffany nodded and look at Taeyeon’s kite. 

She saw to the kites, there was 6 kites, 5 pink kites and 1 big red kite shaped like a heart. Each of pink kites have a letter on their own body. First kite written “Tiffany Hwang Miyoung”, the second was “Do you”, the third was “want to be”, the forth was “My girlfriend WIFE?”, the fifth was their photo when they first time met with Tiffany helding the pink kite and the other hand held Taeyeon hand, the the last was the big heart kite.

As she gave the binoculer to Taeyeon, she saw Taeyeon play with her own finger nervously.

“Here Tae..” Tiffany said as she smile sweetly.

But Taeyeon frowned at Tiffany flat reaction, “Does it not sweet? Not romantic? Do you know how hard i make those kites Fany-ah?”

Tiffany only beamed her eyesmile. “What reaction you thought that will i have?”

“I thought you will cry happily, then said ‘I do Tae, i do!’ like when those pretty boy when they confessing on drama.”

Tiffany ruffled her hair, “But this is not drama Tae, this is real world. And i’m mature enough to not act like that.” She paused, “Before i answer, i want to ask to you, do you want me to be your girlfriend or wife? Because there is a girlfriend with strikethrough and wife with bold and capslock.”

“I want you to be my wife of course!” Taeyeon asnwered without thinking.

Tiffany leaned closer  and said “Then i won’t to be your girlfriend.”, then she  captured her lips,”I want to be your wife. I love you..”

And now Taeyeon’s chance to claimed her soon wife lips, “I love you too My wife.”