Just A Girl

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Just A Girl.


 

Jessica threw her highheels before she stepped to her house while massaging her temple. “Work is always pain on my head!” she said and walk to kitchen for get some mineral water. Her father was a owner of the biggest electronic enterprise in Korea so as a good daughter she became a head manager for Japan brance of her father company. Deep down of her heart she didn’t want become like this, work in the building, from 8 to 5, using formal attire etc. She have a dream to become a singer, but once again as a good daughter for her father, she buried her dream and followed what her father want.

She drank water on the glass slowly to ease her stressful mind then she place it back to the table. Jessica closed her eyes and manage her breath still for ease her stressful mind, but then she felt someone gave her tight embrace.

“UNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~” a tall girl hug her and said it with loud, annoying, high pitch voice, failed aegyo tone made Jessica cringed and closed her ears.

“Oh Yoona please don’t do that to unnie! You know unnie hate it! And because of you my headache is come back!” Jessica snap back at her as she broke the hug and walk to her room left Yoona frowned for awhile.

Yoona is the sister of her friend in work place. She met her when she visited her friends house, and crazily that little girl just blurted out that she love Jessica very much and want be her girlfriend. Jessica thought she was just joking but then she knew Yoona never joking about her love. Yonna keep in track to chased Jessica, at first Jessica didn’t mind but lately she made Jessica stomach and heart felt weird and annoying.

Yoona walk to Jessica room took a warm tea and some chocolate bread that she bought before she touch Jessica apartement. As she arrived on her room she found Jessica lied on her bed and closed her eyes using her hand.

“Unnie..” she said softly, “I bring warm tea and some chocolate bread, i know you skip your dinner right?” she the food and drink on the lamp table and shook Jessica body gently, “Unnie are you really sick? Do you want i massaging you? Do you want i make a porridge for you? or i need to call a doctor?” Jessica could sense Yoona very worried to her, she slightly smile at her care side and that’s make her fall more for her, but the she remember she shouldn’t fall for this girl.

“It’s okay Yoona, thanks for your concern. But again how can you get in here?” she said as she made her sat up and rested her back on the headboard.

Yoona grinned childishly, “ I know your duplicate key is under your mat~”

Jessica sighed, “You shouldn’t be here.”

“WAEEEEEEE?” once again her tone changed into annoying, loud, childish that made Jessica cringed.

“I can’t be found with you, you know you—“ Yoona cut her words,

“But i love you.” she said it confidently,

“I know but—“ once again she cut her words,

“And you have said that you love me too,

“Yes darling but it’s wr—“ and yeah once again she cut her words,

“Why we can’t be together?” Yoona said with sad tone and her eyes was look like lost puppy then a pout cute was formed on her lips, if Jessica wasn’t sober she will just wipe that pout with the kiss, she couldn’t resist her at all.

Jessica groaned, “God help me now!” she sighed, “Yeah i love you very much Im Yoona but there’s several reasons that make we couldn’t be together.”

“Tell me!”

“First you are my work place little sister, second our you are just 17 and i’m almost 30, thrid you are just girl but i'm a woman now, i can’t take you, i love you but i can’t take you!”

“But unnie... I’m serious about love you!”

“Oh this frustating!” Jessica ruffled her hair, “I’m serious too about  love you, how can i’m not love you, you are pretty, smart, caring and amazingly cute even though sometimes so annoying plus your aegyo is failed but that still cute but for heaven’s sake! You are just a girl, 17, childish, uptight and not ready for settle down with old lady like me!”

“I’m ready to settle down.” Yoona said confidently.

“No, you not.”

“I’m serious unnie!”

“I’m serious too honey! I can’t be what you want, this won’t work!”

“This will work!, i’ll work, i’ll do anything for our relationship! And please let me love you!” Yoona said presistently

Jessica only sigh, “No,  this is wrong, now just go! Unnie tired and sick!” she get up, but when about she stood up, Yoona pulled her to the bed and pinned down.

“Yah Im Yoona!!!!!! What are you doing?!” she said frustatedly with loud voice but it’s only for hide her embarassment.

Yoona smile childishly, “ Pinning you down unnie~ Unni looks, your face reddening! You blushing ahahaha~”

“Gosh Yoona! I’m not blushing! Let me go!”

“No No No~ I won’t let you go unless you let me work this relationship~” once again she said childishly.

“No!”

“Yeah~”

“NOOOO!”

“YEAAAAAAAH!”

“NOOOOOOOOOO!~”

“YESSSSSSS!”

“Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

“OH YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAAH!”

“Nooo—“ Yoona shut with a kiss, “Unnie don’t be too loud, your neighbour will think you having a hot session with me if you keep saying no and yeah so loud like that~”

Jessica just shut with her face still blushed madly and now her mind running a scene because Yoona said hot session.

“Look you blushing! And what are you thinking unnie~?” Yoona said while she wiggling her eyebrows.

Jessica pouted, “Why you love tease me Yoona?”

“Because i love you.” Yoona said it and kissed her then she hug her and stright looking in to her eyes, “ You know unnie, I really really really love you! Hyoyeon unni know that i love you so much and she said okay with that then about the , i don’t really care unnie, i can work so hard for our relationship.” Yoona kissed her forehead.

“I even want to marry you...” she admitted and Jessica know what she said is sincere the she added “Although i’m just a girl, 17, childish, and i’m ready to settle down with you. I will really work  for us unnie, so please let me love you..”

Jessica smile.

“Promise me you will hold your word?”

“I’ll unnie, so...?”

“So?” Jessica raised her brows and smile playfully.

“So would you be my girlfriend unnie? Although i’m just a girl, 17 years old, childish?” She said slowly worried if Jessica said no again.

“Do you really love unnie?”

“Yeah!”

“Once again, do you really love unnie?”

“Yeaaaaaaaah!”

“They i’ll said yes to your confession, and now you are mine yoong~” Jessica said and ruffled her hair.

“Really unnie?!”

Jessica nodded and smile contentedly.

“THANK YOU UNNNNNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~” Yoona  said with annoying, loud, annoying, high pitch voice, failed aegyo tone that always made Jessica cringed.

“You are welcome honey.” She still managed to calm.

“THANK YOU UNNNIEEEEEEEEEEE, I LUBBBBB YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~” once again Yoona  said with annoying, loud, annoying, high pitch voice, failed aegyo tone that always made Jessica annoyed.

“Can you turn down you tone?”

“I CAN’T UNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEE BECAUSE I’M TOO LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” once again Yoona  said with annoying, loud, annoying, high pitch voice, failed aegyo tone that always made Jessica disgusted but she thought it cute.

“Please this is getting annoying.”

“BUT I LOVE YOU UNNNIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” She  said with annoying, loud, annoying, high pitch voice, failed aegyo tone again.

“Yoong really. Stop.”

“I CAN’T UNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~”

“YOONG! STOP IT!”

“I WON’T UNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!~”

“YOONG!”

“HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU UNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!” She  said with the most annoying, loud, annoying, high pitch voice, failed aegyo tone she have.

“Oh god help me now.” Jessica said desperately and kissed her to shut .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


remember when i said i'll make byun fanfict, no i can't i'm failed...............
so i just make this :'(

sorry i'm failed