Beauty Demo and Nail art for Free!

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Beauty Demo and Nail art for Free!

 


Miyoung walk while enjoying catchy song through her pink headphone. She humming all the way she heard the music, bobbed her head up and down slowly and move her body little bit. She just came back from the nearest mini mart bought some food for her tummy.

 

“I don’t like it noo~ i love it” she sing it slowly didn’t realize that a boy with bicycle following her and call her loudly.

 

“Noona...” the boy called her but Miyoung kept walking. Then he tried again, “NOONA!!!” he yelled but Miyoung kept walking and bobbing her head enjoying the music. Until he jump off from his bicycle and pull her pink jacket, “NOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” the boy shout out loud and Miyoung take off her headset and said innocently, “Yes kiddo?”

 

“I called you many times noona! Why you didn’t hear me?” The boy pouted, Miyoung just smile as the boy showing his cuteness.

 

Miyoung just bend down and ruffled his hair, “Sorry, noona wear this things.” Miyoung took her headphone and show it to the boy, “What’s up kiddo?”

 

“My mom will do a beauty demo and nail art for free tomorrow, please come noona..” The boy give Miyoung the invitation card, “For free?” she asked and the boy just nodded, “Mom said your face will get a good treatment and the nail arts will be so cuuute.” The boy took her hand and tangled their pinky, “Promise me to come noona?”

 

Miyoung thought she didn’t have anything tomorrow, and this is for free of course she will come, “I promise~” Miyoung ruffling his head again. “Gomawooo noona!!” The boy smile and showing her cute dimple. He walk to his bicycle and bid good bye, “Bye bye noona, see you tomorrow~” he drove his bicycle while waving his hand.

 

“What a cute sight haha.” Miyoung put her headphone and walk again to her small apartment.

 

Miyoung is a student at one of prestigous university in Korea. If her beauty, brain and behaviour show the graceness of high class family in fact her family wasn’t rich enough. Her father work as engineering at his small repair shop while her mother just working as teacher at kindergarten. Although her family wasn’t really rich, she always be grateful that she have a warm and complete family and God blessed her with smart brain and face and could attract everybody.

 

Everyday she just living her simple life, didn’t do things that her friends usually do like go to party, shopping too much, go to the club etc. She prefer do things that give benefit for her and of course she didn’t like to spend her money too much. If there’s a chance she got something free without doubt she will take it and indeed she take this chache to get beauty treatment and nail art for free.

She look at the invitation again, “From 5 to 7 PM, i will go at 6.30PM so i’ll be the last guest.”

 

 

 

Day changed fastly, she already infront of the house that showing a banner, ‘Free beauty demo & nail arts’ but she wonder why she met no one there. The house really quite and seems so empty, the door is opened but it is really empty, “People didn’t like free things i guess..” she walk slowly to the door and knock it. “Excuse me this is a—“

 

“Finally...” the blonde hair girl stood up, “Come in, you are the first guest today.” she smile weakly.

 

Miyoung wonder why she become the first guest, this is almost closed time and this is free for the god sake, why people didn’t come to here. She thought maybe this news didn’t spreaded that much but she also see the invitation on her campus wall magazine.

 

“You will do beauty treatment or nail arts or both?”

“This is still for free?” Miyoung asked sheepishly.

“Of course!” she smile showing the same dimple with the cute boy that gave her this invitation. “I’m Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

Miyoung thought she must be the mother of the cute boy that give her invitation, ‘You must be his mother, but she’s too young to become a mother.. Eish too bad she’s taken already, if not she’ll become my girlfriend soon!’ grumply she said at her heart.

 

“Hello Taeyeon.. since this is for free can you give me both treatment?” Miyoung show her Totoro grin. Taeyeon just nodded and smile, “Of course!”

 

Taeyeon do the treatments, she did that very well, Tiffany really satisfied with her treatments today especially her nail arts, “You really talented on this!” she squaling making Taeyon blushing because of the compliment. “First this is only my hobby, i learnt it by my self, i watched youtube and make some experiments then i got this.” she smile and gave Tiffany’s nails last magic touch.

 

“Done.” Taeyeon smile, “I hope you like it er— I didn’t know your name..”

 

Tiffany jush show her eye-smile that actually kill Taeyeon, “Miyoung.. Hwang Miyoung, Nice to meet you Taeyeon, i really satisfied with your treatment.” But Taeyeon didn’t bought her, she just look at Miyoung’s face, mesmerized it slowly, look deeply at every features of her face.

 

“Why don’t you become a model?” Taeyeon blurted it.

 

“Eh? I’m sorry i didn’t hea—”

 

“You are beautiful enough to become a model, why don’t you become a model?” Taeyeon ask again, Miyoung just laughing although it’s not the first time a stranger asking that question but it’s still funny to her to imagine she become a model, “No, that’s is not my dream. I want become a public prosecutor” she smile proudly but Taeyeon just frowning.

 

“Too bad you waste your beauty then.” She said it firmly with a smile. Miyoung’s heart beating faster than before, she felt the weather suddenly hot, she thought maybe because the aircon was off, but then she looking at Taeyeon’s eyes and smile then she know it’s because of her.

 

Miyoung can’t believe, she got a woman who absolutely looks younger more than her but actually alread had a child 6 years old boy flirted at her. Her heart beating more faster when suddenly Taeyeon hold her hand and squeeze it lightly when her eyes keep looking tenderly to Miyoung. Miyoung’s mind gone crazy when Taeyeon move her face and move her sight to her lips. She want to push her but also she didn’t want it. Taeyeon tilt her face and move closer again to her face, Miyoung who didn’t know what to do she just closed her eyes. Slowly she felt Taeyeon’s warm breath, then she felt a soft, warm and wet lips on her lips. Miyoung that shocked at first slowly she relaxed after she knew that Taeyeon kissed her tenderly. Both of them didn’t move until they heard,

 

“Tae noona! You owe me one tube ice cream for that kiss!”.

 

Miyoung push Taeyeon first, “What?! I thought you are his mother!!”, Taeyeon look at Miyoung who suddenly changed into hell-mode. “You lied to me!”

 

“Wait, i don’t!” Taeyeon defend herself, “Have i said, that Minseol is my child?”

 

Miyoung thought for awhile, the answer is no. “But that boy said who did this event is his mother!”

 

“Of course who did this event is my mother, but who did the treatment is me.” Taeyeon explained while hold her hand, caressed it slowly with her thumb try to make the beautiful girl infront of her more mad.

 

Looking at the bad situation Minseol try to make it better, “Miyoung Noona.. Tae Noona is right..” he walk closer to Miyoung and sat on her lap. “I will explain this, Tae Noona beg to mommy to held this event because she want closer with you. Tae Noona said to me she like you from the first time you moved to this neighbourhood. Tae noona studied in same university with you but different major, so she really hard to make move to you and my noona is really slow when it comes to love.” Tiffany look at the boy and the girl infront of her who have same puppy eyes, “So forgive us..?” they both said in unison.

 

Miyoung sighed, “Okay.. especially for you kiddo, you didn’t wrong at all, just your noona over there used you to do bad things.” She glared at Taeyeon who keep puppy eyes. Minseol giggled, “Noona, you should see her room, Tae noona’s room full of your photo and drawing! They are really good!” he exclaimed it cheerfully. “She even make a song about you noona!”

 

“You make me look like a stalker Minseol..” Taeyeon huffed, “I’m not like that Miyoungie, look i just wanna know you and close to you but it’s really hard you know. You are in law major and i’m in art major and our faculty not even close!” Taeyeon explain it.

 

Minseol whispered to Miyoung, “Noona, Tae noona will talk non-stop after this, i will excuse my self because if i heard her long explanation ‘why i love Hwang Miyoung’ i will miss my Naruto at Tv. Bye!” Minseol jump off and walk in to the other room.

 

“I like you since the first time i look at you, look it’s been 3 years! I look at you at the inaguration, when you do musical drama. You know you really amazing at that time, but i more like your black hair like this rather than at that time. I really like your voice, that is y and until now i still like it especially when i heard you when you become a radio-dj at campus radio! I even know your radio schedule, every weekend at 8-10pm then monday and wednesday at 10-12am. Also i know you are a leader of—“

 

She gave Taeyeon a light peck, “I think you know me a lot Taeyeon.. so now it’s my turn to know you better.” she said not forgot added with her eyesmile.

 

“Okay but first let’s do this!” Taeyeon to her closer and give her a kiss.

 


I've been not writing for how long god knows...... bear my broken grammar and english, btw i mish u guyz!