Ex’s Concert

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Ex’s Concert.


Tiffany got opposite expression with people around her. She was frowned while the other chereed, laugh, smile, yelled and even cried in happiness. She got that expression because she was on concert, and she hate it. She hate concert, she hate crowd, she hate too much noise, especially now she was attended  rock band concert, it’s mean there will a lot of people screaming, head banging, dancing following upbeat drum etc, she thought. Not if her boyfriend pleaded to accompany him to attend this concert until he almost cried, she wouldn’t come to crowded place like this.

“Do you know this band?” Her boyfriend asked.

Tiffany only shook her head and her boyfriend gave disbelief look, “Omg really Tiff?! This is popular band! Even they had attended World Music Award!”

“Have I told you, i don’t like band, Especially rock band?” Tiffany stated coldly.

Her boyfriend was frowned, “Sorry.. I—“

“Ssh. Just enjoy the concert.” She said without looking at her boyfriend.

Since they got place nearest the stage, she placed her arms into the barricade and rested her chin upon her arms, “What the name of the band?”

“Karma Butterfly!!” Her boyfriend answered with childish tone made Tiffany irritated and rolled her eyes, “Ugly name..” she added.

Suddenly she got nudge from a short girl behind her, “Yah! What did you say?” her eyes was flared. “Uh I mean awesome name!”  she answered and at the moment she heard awesome her expression was immediately change into the happy one “Oh! Yeah they are awesome, I’m Sunny by the way~ and the girl beside me who eating crazily is Sooyoung” the short girl beside her said with cheerful tone the nudged Sooyoung, Sooyoung just waves her hand because was busy munching food.

“I’m Tiffany.” She nodded slightly and smile.

“Are you their loyal fans?”

“Uh no, I’m just accompany my boyfriend beside—“ she looking at her side but no one there just stranger, “Uh i guess my boyfriend is get lost.” she sighed.

“Oh, don’t worry just stick with us and enjoy the show~” Sunny said and pumped her hands to the air, Tiffany just smile and nodded.

‘Yeah i hope and where is that brat?!’she thought.

One by one the member of the band came out, the drummer, bassist, and guitarist then they played the melody of their song as the opening. Tiffany still busy searching for her lost boyfriend and she made mentally note for scolded him or even angry to him for a week and maybe more. She diverted her eyes as the crowd start cheered so loud when the vocalist walk to the stage while strumming her black gibson les paul Custom Electric Guitar.

“Good evening Seoul!” the vocalist shouted as they still playing some melody, and of course the crowd was cheered and shouted answer her greeting.

Tiffany furrowed her brows, “She’s the vocalist?”

“Yup!!”

“I thought the vocalist is a man, i mean this is rock band right?”

“Yeah, but she’s got rocker aura than many rock singer from Korea.”

“Oh.”

Tiffany still looking at the vocalist, somehow she felt that she knew the vocalist. That golden-brown hair, that dimples when she smile, and her soft voice, she was very familliar with that.

“Ya’all good? Well such a good weather we got here. And i’m very excited to perform in here!”

Everyone cheered again.

“So stick with us until the end okay? And this is the opening song, enjoy!”

 

When vocalist start singing suddenly her rocker aurawas brusting out. Everyone was following sings the song that vocalist sing, they jumped, threw their hands to the air and cheered.Tiffany praised her for succesful took everyone attention plus for made her like rock song just in a short time.

Her head moved slightly following the beats.

“Crawling back to you, ever thought of calling when you've had a few? 'Cause I always do Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new, Now I've thought it through?” Then their eyes met, their both eyes was suddenly widened, but different with the vocalist who keep her calm, Tiffany jaw suddenly agaped. “Imposible..” she muttered and immediately ask to Sunny, “Do you know name of the vocalist?”

“Of course! She’s Erica!”

“Erica? I thought her name is..” she sighed, “No, It’s imposible.”

“But her real name is Kim Taeyeon.”

Tiffany’s heart suddenly beating so fast after she heard that name. “Kim Taeyeon?”

“Yeah! Look she’s walk towards us!”

“If this feeling flows both ways? Was sort of hoping that you'd stay. That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day..” Taeyeon sings as she walk and took glance to Tiffany.

As she walk closer, Tiffany got better view of her. And now she was sure, the vocalist infront of her was the girl who attended same school with her on Highschool, she was her classmate too, and her seatmate too, and her closest friend who had hobby singing infront of everyone for her, and she was her ex-girlfriend too. She knew that Taeyeon have a band and even since on  Highschool and her band already popular, but she never knew Taeyeon would be this popular.

“It’s her..” Tiffany said it and smile a little bit, “ Is she looking at me, and still remember me?” she asked herself but Sunny heard that. “Who?”

“Uh No.. You maybe misheard Sunny, i’m just singing along.”

Sunny just nodded and following singing along the vocalist.

 

As her first song Taeyeon back focus singing without took glance to Tiffany. She continued singin her second and third song, then Tiffany realized most of her song contented about a lover who still couldn’t move on, hoping her lover comeback to her, and broken heart.

“And this is my favourite song, do you know what it is?” Taeyeon said as she place her guitar on guitar stand

Everyone once again cheered loudly answer her with different answer make her chuckled little bit, and saw Taeyeon cute chuckle make the crowd more wild, “No.. That’s your favourite haha, My favourite is I wanna be yours!”

Then the melody start playing, slow beat from the drum made Tiffany realize this song was a sad one even still have a rock vibe from guitar’s strum. Then Taeyeon walk towards her fans and sat on the edge of the stage.
 

“Omg! She walk toward me!”

“No she sit infront of me!”

“You dumb! She’s looking at me!”

 

Tiffany heard her ex fans quarrel stupidly, now she thinking Taeyeon was very popular, very interesting for them, an idol for them, a person that they could sacrifice everything for her, just her chuckle even made they passed out and  it was the same like Tiffany and Taeyeon still together. Taeyeon smile always made Tiffany heart melted, she could sacrifice everything for her, and she was very interesting and interguiding for her, but her love was chance when she was tired being a couple with popular vocalist on her school. Tiffany knew that the reason was stupid, she even never found Taeyeon cheating on her eventhough all girls and boys was aiming her heart. Taeyeon always love Tiffany, but Tiffany who stupidly gave up and broken their relationship with her.

If her current boyfriend comparing Taeyeon , Taeyeon would beat him easily. Her boyfriend now was childish, but Taeyeon very mature. Yes he was handsome and popular but he like to show off, different with Taeyeon who always she always be a low profile person. Her current boyfriend love to flirt at girls even when he had a perfect like now he keep doing that, but Taeyeon always refused close to other person who like her when she in relationship with Tiffany. Sometimes Tiffany want to break up with him but if they fighting his boyfriend will ran to her father and made up everything. Poor Tiffany, she late realized that Taeyeon wins at everything and he was nothing just a loser.

 

“If you like your coffee hot, let me be your coffee pot. You call the shots babe, I just wanna be yours..” She heard Taeyeon singing while walking and looking at the people who cheered for her.

“She have said that most of her song isnpired by her love-sick story about her ex. So sad, she love her ex too much!” Sunny said beside her.

“Really?”

“Yeah, like this song. Her ex love coffee too much she said so she make this line.”

Tiffany always remember that Taeyeon hate when she drank coffee too much even sometimes she whinned and ask her to choose her and the coffee for make Tiffany stop her addict.

“This is song for me Tae?” she muttered while looking at Taeyeon who sat on the edge of the stage.

“Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought. Maybe I just wanna be yours, I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours, wanna be yours..” Taeyeon sang that line cleary while look at Tiffany stright to her eyes and didn’t broke her stare until the melody is ended. Even she stood up while still looking at Tiffany and mouthed ‘I wanna be yours’ to her. Sunny who look at their interaction was suddenly jealous, “Yah! You’re lucky! She look at you and mouthed I wanna be yours to you! How could she notice you?”

Tiffany unconsciously blushed, “I don’t know maybe i’m just lucky..”

“Ugh she never do that to me!”

“Maybe later Sunny, anyway is that almost her song is made for her ex?”

“Yeah maybe 90% of her song was made for her ex. She never told directly but she told us a tiny facts about her song and her fans took conclusion from that.”

Her smile suddenly appeared knowing that fact. Then she observed the lyrics another song that she sing. And yes, it contain about her and about their love life, the good one and the bad one, when they really fall in love, when they took seperate way, what she felt when look at Tiffany who already had a boyfriend, when she tried to move one, most of all it’s about Tiffany. Although her mind said it’s only a coincidence, but her heart sure that she made all love song for her. A sweet smile was forming when she heard Taeyeon sang about how much she still love Tiffany,  and a deep frown was forming when Taeyeon sang about how hurt she saw Tiffany with the other. She never know that Taeyeon felt that because since their broke up Taeyeon never ran towards her, or even contact her so she made a conclusion that Taeyeon had stop loving her but Taeyeon do that because she want Tiffany happy. And the thought of Taeyeon still love her made her sad knowing that she wasted Taeyeon’s perfect love for her.

 

Taeyeon walk to the center of the stage, and combing her hair with her finger made everyone yelled and shouting die of her cool gesture and hotness, “Erica you are cool!” “Erica you so damn hot!” “Erica you !!!”

Taeyeon laugh heard what they said, “You too~ But this is the last song everybody!” Taeyeon said as she put her guitar and hang in it on her shoulder.

Tiffany’s eyes suddenly widened when she look at shoulder strap that Taeyeon use, “She still use that— I mean she use pink shoulder strap?!” Tiffany said.

“Yup, she have told to us that is shoulder strap that her ex gave. Omg, she really love her ex soo much! Her ex was lucky~”

She still looking at Taeyeon who busy bit her pink pick guitar while checking her guitar. She focused at her shoulder strap, it was blackstrap shoulder with skull pattern and big pink ‘TaeTae’ written there. She wasn’t wrong that strap shoulder was her gift for Taeyeon when their first anniversarry.

Tiffany smile weakly, she was regret had waste Taeyeon’s love. Now she realized Taeyeon more love her that her current boyfriend. Little on her heart she want comeback to Taeyeon but she can’t. First she already had a boyfriend and second Taeyeon now is a biggest star which twinkling very bright on the night sky while she just usually star.


“Thank you for coming! I hope we can meet in other gigs!” she said and added, “And the last thing i wanted to do is asking to you all, R U MINE BABY?!”

 

Tiffany and the other lost on her last song performance until she didn’t realized that the show has ended and it was maybe the last chance she would meet her since Taeyeon now is a vocalist from rising star rock bad who undoubtly busy.

“Good bye Tae..” she said as she look at Taeyeon’s back while she leaving the stage.

Now she walk aimlessly searching for her boyfriend, but since her mind was full with Taeyeon she end up wandering all alone. Her mind was totally full with Taeyeon until she didn’t realized someone following behind her.

And when they reach the less crowd place, the person behind Tiffany took her right hand and closed avoid her to let out her loud scream. But with left hand she slapped the person who pull her.

“Aww!!! Your slap still hurt!” Taeyeon said while she rubbed her cheek.

“Omo, T-Tae mian..” she reach her cheek and rub it gently, “Does it really hurt?” Tiffany said in worried tone.

“Yeah, but it’s okay~” She comb her golden hair use her finger acting cool, “How do you do Tiff?”

Tiffany chuckled, “Your cool gesture is useless for me Tae. I’m fine, you?”

“Fine.. I hope..” she said softly.

“Eh?”

“Uhm nothing.”

“I don’t know you’re a rock star now.” Tiffany look how she dressed, white shirt, black leather jacket, blue washed jeans and boots the she added, “I guess you love ballad and acoustic because used to sing that genre to me..” Tiffany said while playing with her finger.

“Everything changes since you left” Taeyeon said while smile weakly, “But one thing that never change, my love for you Fany-ah..” Taeyeon leaned closer and capture her lips and ofcourse Tiffany was frozen at her bold move.

“I miss you, I need you, I want you to be mine and I want me to be yours. Please Fany-ah, give me chance again. Do you know i still can’t move on? All i can do is only make a song about us and imagine that we would be together again.. Fany-ah please.. give me a chance.”

She kneeled, “Tiffany Hwang, please give me a chance, i wouldn't take a wrong move again” Taeyeon took her hand and kiss it,

“Would you be mine?”

 


I just type and type and type and dang! I made this ty story. Anyway about the news, i'm not hurt because of that but i feel sad about fans who hate Taeyeon and give her harsh word, pray for her guys.

I think it doesn't give me effect because lately i never heard snsd song, i'm more into rock song. And if you know i use Arctic monkey lyrics in here, and i love the vocalist (Alex damn love ya!), and he's my otp too, Alex and Alexa, but they already broke up..... (Why perfect pairings always never meant for each other, Taeny? AlexAlexa?T_T)
 

By the way, in the next update i will try to make something like " Byuntae blogger and her housemate. " you know little bit byun story but no smexy scene because i always fail at it (tbh i know, i always fail when i make fanfict), hope i can make it XD

Sorry for the typos and grammar errors, thanks for reading, leave the comment if you want, and love you guys >_<

 

AND PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FINAL EXAM RESULT! DUH THE QUESTION ON MY FINAL TEXT IS HARD, really :'(