Heroine and Hero

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Heroine and Hero


I thought i'm the heroine in this story, the female protagonist in this story.. but i realize i'm just supernumerary, unimportant character.

This story start with you become the male protagonist and i become a heroine. We made sweet love story; A cute boy love a shy girl, they love each other, make a perfect couple, live in joy everyday, exchange warm feelings, exchange sweet words and promises, aiming the same end; marriage, three children, stay together until death seperate us.

Slowly and slowly they walk slowly and carefully to the end, they thought the story will have happy ending too bad before the story reach it ending, antagonist character come. Without knowing the real protagonist mad the heroine become an antagonist and the new antsgonist become the new heroine.. then drama begin.

Talk turn into yell, yell turn into scream, scream turn into curse.. like turn into love and love turn into hate.. and now you hate me without realize you the one who manupulating our love story.

Like i said before, the first heroine turn into antagonist and turn into supernumerary and unimportant character. Now i'm just a watcher of your new sweet love story.. i wonder when your story reach the end.. or maybe you will make the second protagonist become the second supernumerary and find the third heroine?

 

 

“Fany-ah..”

“Fany-ah...”

“Tiffany Hwang”

“Stephanie Hwang!!!!!!!”

“Hwang Miyouuuuuuuuuung!!!!!”

 

I look at her, she is the one who stand by my side after he changed my role into unimportant character in his story. “Ne?” i answer calmy hope she didn’t feel supicious.

“You daydreaming again. What’s on your mind now? Your bad mark because you can’t finish your paper test today? You cat sick puke on your bed again? Boys disturb you again or him again?” she said it slowly, i can see her eyes are full of worry, i know she want to help me, but no one can help everybody who drowned their self in sea of sadness and memories right? Except God and their self.

I chuckled bitterly and sip my coffee before i answer her, “Don’t show your worry face Tae.. You know i’m fine or atleast i will be fine.. I just need time..” i managed to show my smile eventhough it’s hard and i feel like my tears want to roll in my cheeks, and i think she know it.

“I know.” She reach my hands and squeeze it gently, “But don’t too long okay? I don’t like see the princess of eyesmile sad over that boy-oh-so-called-prince okay?”

I nods and smile, “Okay prince Tae ahaha.” And she was smiling, so sincere, radiated warmth.. She always could make me smile and secure all the time, she’s perfect. I’m glad i have her as bestfriend

“Gomawo Taeyeon.. Really thanks for everything you are my super best best best friend..”

“Aww.. You are welcome Tippany~ Anything for yaaaa~ ahahhaa” she pinched my cheeks then eat her breakfast again. With that she ask me to eat my breakfast too and get ready to work.

“Hm you know Tae if you are a hero at a sweet love story,  i’m gladly to be a heroine at that story.. Too bad, you will be a heroine not a hero because you are a girl.”

“Haha, wipe your pout Fany-ah, or i will kiss you!”

“Eww..”

“And you know, if i’m a hero, i will make you become a heroine too at my story..” i see her smile and bit her inner cheek, i wonder why she doing it because she nervous or hold something, did she hold something or—“Let’s finish our breakfast or will be late!” with that i shrugged my thought and back eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If i’m a hero, i will make you become a heroine too at my story.. If only i’m a boy Fany-ah... Why hero always a boy, a guy, a man? Why a girl can’t be a hero and have their own heroine?! I love you like a hero love his heroine at every sweet love story.. Why we can’t make our sweet love a story where i become a hero and you become a heroine? We will  love each other, make a perfect couple, live in joy everyday, exchange warm feelings, exchange sweet words and promises, aiming the same end; marriage, three children, stay together until death seperate us. Why we can’t do that?”

That is a full sentences that Taeyeon want tell to Tiffany, too bad cat caught her tounge she didn’t finish her sentences and let her heart broken.


 

 

 

I'm just like wtf on my life and my brain lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!