Only You

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Only You

Her hand slowly pull the sheet of her bathrobe and let it fall to showing her body. She look at her reflection on the mirror, she completely normal, her body naturally gorgeous, S line of her body was clearly reflected from the mirror, everything on her body, her chest, her abs, her waist, her thigs they are pefect. But that the thought of someone who doesn’t know her life. In fact her body wasn’t as natural as God gave before.  

Her tears flow freely as she remember what the doctor said to her, “I’m sorry Ms.Kim, i diagnosed you have a chance 95% to suffer cancer, and before it’s too late we suggest you take mastectomi surgery.”

She could remember how tight Taeyeon when she held Tiffany hand, how deep her frown when doctor explained more about mastectomy, she could see how sad and disappointed Taeyeon, even though in the end Taeyeon reassured her to take the operation, Tiffany could felt Taeyeon was sad and scared.

How can she didn’t disappointed and sad, they just get married for a year, Taeyeon just have a thought to having a child from Tiffany own womb, Taeyeon imagine Tiffany will do what mommy usually does like feeding, Taeyeon just imagine they will be a perfect family after have a child from Tiffany’s womb. And now her dream was ruined because of her disease.

From Tiffany point of view everything was scary and terrific. The thought  she couldn’t be a pefrect woman, mother and wife haunted her mind, she will feel  completely loss, compeletely empty, compeletly now a real woman when she hasn’t the things that stand out for her feminism, plus how about her child in the future, she won’t be a perfect mother for her childern, and how about Taeyeon, how if Taeyeon leave her because she isn’t perfect anymore.

But in the end she choose to take the operation. She took prophylacyic double mactectomy and have a recontuction surgery after that, so her organ that showing her feminism will still look normal and perfect even though bad thoughts always fly on her mind make her sad and more sad.

She closed her eyes to prevent more tears fall from her eyes as she start hugging her own body to composed her self when the bad thought come again to her mind. “You can’t make Taeyeon happy, You are a bad wife, You’re won’t be a mommy, You have failed become a mom, Taeyeon will leave you soon, Taeyeon doesn’t love anymore... Taeyeon doesn’t love me any—“

She stop thinking whe she felt someone wrapped her waist and rest her head on her shoulder.

“Baby..” Taeyeon said softly and kissed her bare shoulder, “You have stay in here, , for almost half hour. I don’t want you catch cold baby..” . Taeyeon broke the hug , took her bathrobe and help her to use it again, “Here baby, use it i don’t you want catch a cold.” Taeyeon said as she help her to wear it again but Tiffany stop it.

“Tae.. I.. I’m sorry for not being a good wife, nor being a good mommy, I’m sorry for having the sickness, I’m sorry for not being beautiful, and real an—“

Taeyeon shut he with the kiss, “Wear it baby, i don’t want you get a cold.” Taeyeon said without looking to Tiffany and just help her to use the bathrobe. A frown formed from Tiffany’s lips, “Baby hear me.”

“I’m hear you..”

“Look at me!”

“I haven’t finish tie this, hold on..”

Taeyeon did that because she knew what would her wife said, sorry and sorry again, sorry for not being a perfect wife, woman, mommy, and for not beautiful anymore. Taeyeon have tired hear that, she didn’t angry or disappointed, having Tiffany on her side now have make her grateful to God and she couldn’t ask for more.

Taeyeon wipe her tears and took her chin to captured her lips, “You want me to look at you and hear you, I will do that baby but if you want apologize for being not a perfect wife and mommy and etc, i don’t want to hear anymore..”

Once again Taeyeon kissed her lips, it was slow kiss that poured all of her feeling.

“But I’m not beautiful anymore..”, Tiffany frowned as she look at to the ground.

Taeyeon make her look stright into her eyes, “Who said? Tell me, who said you aren’t beautiful anymore?”

Tiffany can’t answer it.

“It’s just you and your devil on your mind who said it right?”

Tiffany nodded.

“Look baby, every morning i’m still kiss you that’s mean i’m still love you, every day i’m still say that you are perfect, and that’s mean you still beautiful, every night i’m still make a love with you that’s mean you aren’t fail to be a good wife.” Taeyeon touched her face gently, “You still gorgeous as before, nothing change you baby, nothing change..” she added as showing her smile.

“But baby, there’s many girl who more complete outside, i’m afraid you will—“

“Search the other girl? No. No. No. Maybe there’s a lot of girl out there, but you are the only and one girl that i love trully in the world. Plus you know i have sacrifice too much to take you from your father.”

They laugh together as they remember it.

“Because of your father is a General in army, look i should be good as your father troops. I still remember when your father trained be to be an army, even though my body is so small like this.” Taeyeon act like she was hurt.

Tiffany laughed, “Sorry for my father baby..”

“Nah it’s okay but you should remember.” She took Tiffany hand and kissed it, “ I love you not because of your body or beauty. And no matter what I’m still love you, you are the best wife in the world, the best mommy in the world, you aren’t failed. I love you baby.”

“I love you too.” she smile and shared the kissed.

“Now...” she lifted Tiffany in bridal way, “Can we have the night?” Taeyeon said as she wiggling her brows.

“Yah yah byun! Let’ me down, I’m heavy.”

“Yeah you heavy, but i have strength, thanks to your father baby! Hahaha!” she laughed  and let out her dork laugh.

Tiffany throw her arms to Taeyeon’s neck to support her weight, “My byun and dork hubby, I love you..” she kissed her cheek, “And yes we can have the night..”

Taeyeon grinned, “Yeaaaaah!!! I’ll make you scream tonight~!”

“Shut up byun!” Tiffany blushed as she landed on the bed and start sharing passionately kiss and..

 

 

 

Byun readers, you know the rest scene right? Hahahaha!