Make it official!

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Sorry for Taengsic shipper, i haven't update Taengsic story, once again i apologize.

Especially for nachii who reminded me about Taengsic Tag^^, hey i made this only less than 1 hour just for you^^

Once again sowwwwwiiiieeeeeeeeeeee guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz XD

 


 

Make it official!

 


"School Festival will held in next June,  it's only 4 month from now. Are you guys sure this is will success? I don't want this festival not success and ruin our school and student council name" president of student council stated.

"Don't worry too much Taeng, our preparation almost 85%" Yuri her Vice President said and everyone was nodded.

"Okay I believe in you guys. Just keep everything good and perfect. Meeting dismissed, you guys can back to class. Thank you, have a good day." she stated and left the meeting room followed by her secretary/her best friend/ and her unofficial lover.
She plopped her body to the couch at president council room.

"Hey what happens?" Jessica know call Taeyeon hubby will lighten her mood, but it was not working today.

"Tae.."

"Taengoo-ah~"

"Baby~!!"

"Hubby~~" Jessica whined as she got no respond from her...... Err president.


They relationship kinda confusing. They're acted like a couple, have a cute nickname for each other, spent almost half of a day together, always cheesy and sweet to each other, they always clingy to each other, and there was impossible see Taeyeon without her secretary but no one of them confess about what they felt.

Taeyeon still didn't move, she lay on the couch with her arm hiding her eyes, Jessica very  understand Taeyeon very stressful because next event because she knew Taeyeon want everything perfect, she's quite perfectionist. As her err secretary,  she want lightened her day, and she exactly knew that she never resist her.

 

Turn on her byuntae mode.


Jessica make her way sat on the couch, crawled on top of Taeyeon seductively then remove her hand which hiding her eyes gently.

"What’s wrong?" Jessica said and gave her a peck.
Taeyeon slightly smile.

"Nothing, I'm just worried."

"Nah no need to worry, we have the best crew you know."

"I know baby, but still I can't help it." she said followed by long sigh.

"You should believe them, you should believe us." Taeyeon lean closer and when about she kiss her, they heard some noises.

"Oh pleaseeeee guys, if you want to make out do it at your house!" Yuri said.

 

Yes they were always like that, they were always  share their sweet moment in front public until all student cringe and curled their finger or until they puke because they felt disgusted or maybe jealous. Jessica is the type who always interwined her hand with Taeyeon everytime Taeyeon near her, she like to rested her head to Taeyeon, she love to fixed Taeyeon uniform, almost everyday she made a bento for Taeyeon even though her bento kinda ‘unique’, she just wife if they're in relationship. While Taeyeon love to sat on her lap, rested her head on Jessi’s thighs and sleep on it,  gave her peck and kiss everywhere, she kinda ert if stranger saw it but amazingly Jessica never thought on that way, she just thinks that was sweet. Also she like wrapped her arms into her waist, that was like warned and told everybody that Jessica was her mine. They kept do that, even though they weren't an official couple.

"You just jealous because you can't do that." Taeyeon rolled her eyes then sat, same with Jessica.

"I can do that! It's just I like do it privately, right Yoona?" she asked the girl beside her who held a thick papers on right hand while the other held by the vice president. And the girl nodded timidly.

"Look! Even we have right to do that, she is my girlfriend after all. And what her to you? You haven't--"

"Ya ya ya, what bring you here?" Taeyeon asked and sat on the chair behind her desk.

"I'm just want to give this Unnie, latest finance report for our next project. And Yul Unnie just accompany me because we have a date right?" Yoona said and gave Yuri kiss on her cheek. Yuri's eyes suddenly widened, she was shock because she knew that Yoona was never like PDA in front of public.

"Ah there goes PDA." Taengsic said in unison

"R-right! Come on baby let's date." she said and took Yoona hands and they were bid a goodbye.

 

Immediately she observe every page of report. Then she felt something strange because her wife suddenly quite.

"What's wrong Jess?"

"Nothing, are you done with the report? Can we go to home now? I'm little bit tired."

"Hey are you sick?"

"No, Let's go." Jessica stood up and took her bag, followed by Taeyeon.

Taeyeon ride her to home, and all along the way Jessica was quite and Taeyeon  knew that Jessi was a quite and cool person but not when she was with Taeyeon, and if Taeyeon and Jessica together suddenly Jessi will turn into warm ice princess who like clingy to her prince. As they arrived at  her home, Taeyeon took her hand.

"Hey, what's wrong? something bothering you baby?"

"No, I'm just tired." Jessica said and put her best fake smile.

"Okay if you said that, rest well baby" She said and kiss Jessica. Jessica wave her hand and after Taeyeon drove her car, she immediately ran to her room and throw her body to her bed.

"What Yuri said hit me Taeng, what I am to you?" she mumbled as she start sobbed softly.
"Why we doing all couple do while we're not official couple?"
"What if suddenly you left me?
"What I am to you Taeng..." with that her tears are flowing.


 

In other place Taeyeon was on her deep thought too, she never like when Jessica like that suddenly quite, look troubled and etc. She kept thinks what made her princess like that, until the scene on her room was replayed, when Yuri and Yoona caught her. And what Yuri said was knocked her down.

"What her to you Tae.." She replayed what Yuri said.
"Maybe Jessica is jealous.."
"Maybe she need a status...."
"Maybe i should make it official...."
"But i need to make sure about this first." she mumbled and reach her handphone and call Yuri.

 


"Hallo Yuri."

"Hallo--"

"Emhh who is that Unnie!?"

"Am disturb your ytime with Yoona?" she asked after heard Yoona said that behind.

"No! She just eating something very tasty, that's why she like that....." Yuri said it almost like whisper especially in moan word.

"Ah , i heard that. Have a little time? I want talk something about Jessi and me."

"Sure."

"I think your word hit her bad, because she suddenly quite."

"Waa i don't mean t--"

"Nah it's okay, but should i really make it official? Should i really gave her status? Tied it?"

"Of course you should!! Make it official!"

"But how if she reject me?" she said sounded sad.

"Yah Taeng, if she not like you she wouldn't let you sleep on her thighs, she wouldn't make you bento, she wouldn't let you kiss her. Oh my you're the president council, you're the smartest, you're the perfection! Why you dumb in the things like this?

"I don't know too, can you help me?"

"Okay tomorrow you should...." And there goes Yuri told about the plan.

 



In next day Taeyeon already with her plan, she didn't followed Yuri plan in the end, she make her own plan even though she wasn't a romantic person but she thought it would be better. She already texted Jessica for meet in her favourite garden. Her eyes was twinkling saw her princess from a far already sat on the bench wore a white dress.

Jessica POV.

I don't know why Tae want me to come to garden this morning. I think because she guilty after seeing me quite all of the sudden, she's a good hubby haha. But, not my hubby, which official one.

When i look, searching her i felt someone poke my hand. When i diverted my eyes, i saw little boy around 6 years old wearing  tuxedo smiling sweetly at me.

"Good morning noona!!"

"Good morning you too cutie pie!" I said and pinch his cheeks, both of them! Oh my, he's so cute, I wish my child is like that!

"Noona this is for you!" he give me a rose with blue note.

"For me, thank you, who send you to here?" I said as read the note

 

'You know that I love you right? Even all entire know how much I love you.'
 


"It's secret hehe" the boy said and keep beaming his sweet smile to me.

"Okay then." Once again i pinch his cheek. He's so cute. Then I see him look around like searching or waiting for something.

"You searching someone?"

"Yup noona! I waiting for my wife" I amazed at him especially when he said my wife, he seem so proud, aww so sweet.

"There she is!" he pointing to a girl around his age who wear a white dress with flower crown on her head.

"Hubby!!!!" the little girl said and ran to a boy beside me,  she hug him and kiss his cheek. God so sweet!

"You both so sweet!" I shouted.

"Noona will so sweet with someone too today."

"Eh?"

"Don't hear him Unnie."

"Unnie this is for you." she show me another crown of flower, I bent down little bit so she can put it on my head.

"Thank you you two!" I hug them and they kiss me on my cheeks. Oh that's sweet. They they left me, I see them walking hand in hand happily.

"Nah I wish I'll get marry and have sweet hubby like that."
 

Then I hear someone say "So let's get marry princess."
 

Jessica pov end.

 


"So let's get marry princess" Taeyeon said and beamed her smile.

"Oh my god, Taeyeon! Why you suddenly in here?"

"I want make our relationship official. I mean, and I afraid that maybe suddenly you would leave me.... So so you want to be my wife? And the official one?"

"Really Taeyeon? Why you not so romantic? Wait this is true?"

"Yah I'm tell the truth, I love you, and you love me, all entire world know it, because we're more lovey dovey than other official couple."

Taeyeon waited while Jessica thinking.

Suddenly she spoke, "No."

"Ah wae?!" she she suddenly kneeled In front of her.

"No. Because you're not romantic."

"You know I'm not romantic but I can do it id you want, I can buy a yacht then we can spend our time there, I can rent a beach privately so we can have romantic dinner under sunset if you want, I can buy entire mall just for you, I can give you million roses if you want, I can--"

 

Jessica shut her with a kiss.
 

"Promise you will grant my wish after we official?"

"Of course! That's hubby job right?"

"Okay deal! We're official now!"


But become official wasn't change everything for them. Because somehow the true love wasn't need to be declered, when they know they fall in love for each other, purely, deeply and it was true love. That's enough, no need status, that's enough.

They were panted after they long passionately kisses.

"So when we will get marry?"

"You should come to my parent first, we are still in highschool anyway."

"Ah I can't wait get marry with you"

"Really? What do you want to do after we get marry?"

"Make a baby, no, babies of course!"

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH BYUNTAEYEON!!!”

 


I'll make taengsic story for my next update, maybe this day too, i don't know.

I'm just hoping this is not disappointed you too much, thanks^^

 

Have a nice dayyyyyyyyyy!