:)

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Everybody at class look up at the front class, looking to the old man who speaks loudly about Pharmacology. No one dare to talk, they were too serious to following the class. Same with Tiffany, she was too focused. She support her head with her left hand, looking up to professor serious following the class and absorbed everything what her professor said.

“Tiff this.” The blondie girl beside her gave Tiffany the attendance paper, “Look you got smiley again in your sign colomn.” The blonde girl added with giggle following it.

She look at the smiley, it was the usual smiley she recieved lately, with same shape and same ink from a pen. Tiffany look around but everybody were too focus, no one giggle as sign of joke, no one looking at her as sign of teasing. She already got this smiley for almost 1 month in everysingle day she attend the class but until now she didn’t know who is it.

Tiffany give it sign, “Who are you..?” she said and gave the attendance paper to her friend in front of her.

Tiffany could be counted as popular girl, she’s smart, she’s beautiful, she’s active in campus’s organization and a lot of people know her but she keep herself low, she always think all people are same smart, all girls are beautiful and she didn’t like when the other know, it’s better if we have several person who know you trully than you have million people just know your outer face, that’s what she said.

A lot of people love her, mostly boys of course. But everyone love her, lecturer, all the staff of campus, or even the security and animal around the campus. Although a lot of people love her but she didn’t have a lover. That’s a big question for everyone but no one dare to propose her because they were know the answer will be a big no.

So most of the boys will just approached her nicely, like Siwon. He was a leader of Journalist team of campus, everybody know he has big feelings or maybe love to Tiffany Hwang for almost one years but he didn’t dare to say love to her. Different with Minho, Captain of Basketball campus team. He’s her junior, he love Tiffany at her first sight, and he was cleary said ‘I love you Noona!’ everytime Tiffany passed her, of course Tiffany will just smile to him, but guess what, her smile was enough to sent him to the moon right? That’s only sample  of two person who love her and maybe there a lot of boys who love her deep on their heart.

“Class dismissed, remember to re-read again this at home, you know pharmacology little bit hard.” The professor said as he left the class.

And all of suddent the class become full of noises, Tiffany took everything on her table and put it to her bag. “Tiff can i eat that chocolate!?” she heard her friend infront of her said it. Tiffany furrowed her brows, “Chocolate? I didn’t bought any chocolate this morning Soo.”

“But this?”  Sooyoung said, “Look there’s a letter too!”

‘Well I hope you like it. This will help to boost up your mood, you know because this is full of endorphin and oxytocyn, hormone of happiness. And i hope you smile more.. I love your smile :) ’

Sooyoung read it loudly, “Pfft cheesy!” she said gave the letter to Tiffany and eat the chocolate. Tiffany analyzing the smiley and the ink. And it was very very similar with the ink and the shape of smiley that she got everyday.

Day by day passed she always got that smiley and the chocolate and of course most of the time Sooyoung who eat the chocolate. Tiffany got more curious with the person who always give her smile and chocolate. She make list to whoever who have possible do that. Almost boys in the class love compliment her, call her beautiful, flirt to her, get possible to have skinship with her and even call her baby or mine although she always didn’t mind them. Her class was a little one, 15 person with 9 girls and 6 boys.

First boy is Nickhun, she know he love her but he known as the flirting master, also she knew Nickhun didn’t have knowledge as good to remember the hormones things in chocolate so he isn’t the person. Second boy is Sungmin, he’s already engaged so imposible if the person is him. The third is Siwon, she know he love her but same like Nickhun he didn’t have knowledge as good to remember the hormones things in chocolate so he isn’t the person. Fourth is Leeteuk, he’s the leader of her class, he’s smart, but he always said that he never want to have a lover before he graduated so he’s not the right person. Fifth is Kim Taeyeon, he’s the coolest boy in the class, he never talk, joke, or even look at her, and people said he was a gay, so obviously he’s not the person and the last is Kwon Yul. He’s smart, he’s active, he’s like talk and joke to Tiffany so she think he’s the person. But again she just think, because she didn’t have a strong evidences.

But deep on her heart, she questioning herself, what will she do if she already know the person? She know she like him, she thought it was sweet, she like the way she give her something, didn’t push her, and secretly have nice conversation. Will she accept her love? Or did he love her? or he just love her smile and waste his money to bought her many chocolates. Plus what if boy who gave her that is Nickhun who a flirt master? What if he is that Kwon, he love her when her bestfriend have big super massive infinity crush to him? or Sungmin who already engaged so she was ruined her friends marriage? That will be so crazy.

Until one day after test day, her professor Ms.Lee ask her to help check the test result. It was a big chances to know their writing hand. Then she found the answer paper with the same type of pen, familiar smiley below his name and similar type of writing hand. “So the person is you...” She muttered softly when she found it.

The next day the professor was absence so the class just sign the attendance paper. The paper move to hands and different hands, Tiffany see it until it stop on the certain person. She stood up from her seat and walk closer to him. She watching him quitely, she watching him sign her colomn and open other paper to find her colomn.

“Smile.” He said cheerfully as he gave her colomn smile.

“So..” the boy with golden-brown hair look up when he heard her soft voice, “It was you?” she added but the boy just look at her eyes while his pen was falling.

She repeat again as she took his pen and give it to him.

“The person who give me smile.. And chocolate from past month.. it was you?”
“Kim Taeyeon?”


 

 Lol. I'm come back~~~~~ And then? Nothing but....... Have a nice day guys, may God bless you!