Heaven

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

You have some kind magic on your body. Everytime you see me , touch me, hug me, kiss me and everything you do to me, even you only take a glance to me, it’s always give me some powerful feeling, affection, emotion, or motion, i don’t know how i can describe it into a word. But it’s always greatly took me to heaven.

And that’s why i love you.

-Kim Taeyeon


Heaven

 

Bird sounded chirping outside, morning breeze caressed their skin, morning sun blazing waking up this two lovely girl.

“Good morning tae” Husky voiced girl accost her ‘bestfriend’ on her bed when she still hugged the petite girl and rested her head to her ‘bestfriend’.

“Morning too Fany-ah, let’s wake up.”

“No.”

“Let’s wake up, last night you skip your dinner right? So you must have a breakfast now.”

“No. Can we enjoy this moment for a while? Can i enjoy your warmth, your scent, your hug for a while? Can we enjoy our closeness for awhile? I miss it Tae...”  She said with tender tone and burried her face.

The petite girl wondering, what’s wrong with this girl, it’s like they never did this ‘routine’ for a  long time. Then she realized, she was too busy lately with her work and forgot about her lovely bestfriend.

“Anything for you dear.” The petite girl said and start caressed Tiffany.

 

While Tiffany enjoyed the warmth, sweetness and closeness they shared, Taeyeon drowned to her own mind. She still wondered why her bestfriend, who actually her lover acted this way.

‘Fany-ah, are you really, really miss this things? Really miss our little things that usually we shared? I’m sorry, i was kinda busy lately, i’m sorry for not really care about it, i’m sorry for late realizing it, i’m sorry....’

She kissed Tiffany crown and keep caressed her hair, then Tiffany tightened her hug.

‘Fany-ah, what are you thinking now?

Are you doubting me and my love? Don’t fany, don’t ever doubting about it, cause you already now, my love is not ephemeral thing, it’s everlasting, forever...’

Comfortable silence embraced them, no one of them speaking their thought, keep it alone on their own mind.

‘Fany-ah, if you miss our moment, i miss it too. I can still on this position for all day long. And Fany-ah, you know what?

Your little thing like this, just your sweet hug like this, just when you give me your warm embrace like this, always make me fall for you deeper and deeper.

Also, it’s always make me happy,absolutely,  trully, 100% bliss. It’s like, i’m in heaven now...

Well, it’s same feeling when i first met you...

I always feel that i’m in heaven when i met you...

Saw your beautiful eyesmile that you gave to me, it’s always make me feeling that  i’m in heaven.’

Taeyeon let out a little sigh before she contiued her thought.

‘You know, i’m living in unique family Tiffany..

I’m fatherless figure since i was 8 years old, also my mother too busy to play with me, so i was parentless figure, out of love, out of care, out of warmth, out of everything which can make our heart warm.But i still remember, who the one who gave me hug so tender, which make my heart so warm is you Tiffany, it was you...

Everyday was nightmare for me, spending my day with purposeless life, and spending my night with countless tears flowing from my eyes. Having heavy life, with no one my side, was totally mess from me, yap my beautiful messy life.

I always thought, world it’s just such a cruel place. I always avoiding and build a wall to reality. So that curel things never touch me. And make an imaginary of happiness, well thats only just my imaginary, i can’t get the real one, pathetic isn’t it?

 

Damn it.

 

I have horrified life.

Weary.

And the worst thing

I alone..

 

No one on my  side...

 

The worst part on my life is when i really want to finish my life.

But what would i do?

Waiting until God call me? No.

Maybe the answer is sucide...

 

But when i almost want to do it.

 

You come to me, bring the light and save my life...’Taeyeon flashing her tender smile, recollecting her memories.

‘ At first is hard right? I know it, because i’m the intovert one. I build a high wall to prevent someone come and I really closed my heart and throw the key to somewhere.

But with your patience, slowly you climb the wall, not broke the wall because you know it’ll hurt me. And with your love,siencerity you make the other key to open my heart, you didn’t broke the padlock because you it’ll hurt me too.

And that’s why i love you.

 

In a short time, you understand me so well. When other people need 1 year to hear my voice, you only need 1 day. When other people need 2 year to make me trust them, you only need 2 days. When other people need thousand years to understand me so well, you only need 3 days to uderstand me. 

And that’s why i love you.

 

You have some kind magic on your body. Everytime you see me , touch me, hug me, kiss me and everything you do to me, even you only take a glance to me, it’s always have give me some powerful feeling, emotion, or motion, i don’t know how i can describe it in a word. But it’s always greatly took me to heaven.

And that’s why i love you.

 

Just like this Fany-ah, how simply your embrace, but it give me a unnamed powerful feeling to me...’

She saw to her ceiling and keep caressed Tiffany hair gently.

‘So from that day, you’re my only happiness source. Because when i think you, it’s always bring me to heaven, when you near me it’s always make me feel that i’m in heaven.

I can’t imagine how if i live without you. My life maybe totally mess up and going no where.

Thank’s to God for giving his one of the most beautiful angel.

And if after life He throw me to his hell, i happily accept it. Because atleast, i’ve taste living in heaven with a beautiful angel, I’ve living in heaven with trully bliss with an angel, with her, with my Tiffany Hwang.

But i think God is always kind enough to forgive the sinful person, so i think we’ll live together again in heaven Fany-ah, live there together, forever.

I love you.’

 

Then Taeyeon heard softly sob from  her lover. She suddenly worried.

“Fany-ah what’s going on? There’s something bothering you?”

“Aniyo Tae, i’m just missing you.”

“I know, you missing me. But i know there’s other matter which bothering you. Tell me, it’s  okay, we can make it up.”

“Aniyo Tae, it’s really just i missing you.”

“You doubting my love right? You think i’m not loving you again right? You think you’re not good enough for me right?”

Tiffany shocked, she thought how could Taeyeon read her mind, is that obvious or what and she choosed to not answered Taeyeon question.


“Aigoo, my Fany-ah...” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany forehead  gently.

“Why you always can read my mind Tae..”

“Because we attached together, our mind, our heart and our body, they attahced together. Now listen to your Taetae”

“I’m sorry i kinda busy lately. I’m sorry not so care about you lately, but you must know, my heart is still yours, also my love. I always love you, forever. I will always love you Tiffany, because you’re my strength source, also my happiness source. I can’t live without you, even i won’t imagine that i live without you.

So don’t ever doubting about my love.

Sorry for not telling my love with a word, because you know, my love no need a word, you can feel it anyway, it’s really strong right?

Just believe, i love you, forever.” Once again they shared gently kiss.

“Thank you Tae, i love you too...”

*Growl growl growl*

Tiffany laugh shyly because her stomach growling loudly, while Taeyeon let out her ajhumma laugh.

“Hahaha, My angel hungry, her stomach growling so loudly hahahahaha”

“Yah!!!”

“Hahaha alright,alright, now get up, i’ll make your favourite breakfast.”

“Thaaaaankyouuuuuuuuuu Taeee, love you so much, especially your dishes.” Tiffany get up, gave her merong  and ran to kitchen.

“Yah what did you say fany?!!!!” Taeyeon ran follow her angel, they giggled together and enjoyed their sweet life.

 

Yes, maybe our past is painful.

But just believe, God will send his angel to keep you up, happy and bring you to your own heaven.