Star.

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Star.

 

Stars are always beautiful, that’s why i always love them. In the dark of night sky, stars always shinning, sharing their shine make the dark night quite bright beautifully. And do you know why the moon could shine so bright like that? It’s because of sun and sun is the biggest star in our solar system. So basically, everything in the dark of night sky shinning out because of stars. Isn't it great?

Now i lie on the mat of my room. My room quite unique because half of room’s roof is from glass, so i could see the sky of the night cleary from my room, this is beautiful you know haha! Even though get this room wasn’t so easy, but this is my will so i should make it with my own money. After saved my money and got a part time job for almost two years, finally i could renovation my room and make this glassy roof (but of course my mother help too, thanks mom!)

So after that, i almost spent my night watch they stars hanging around the night sky. It a worth having dark circled and eyebag for watch a beauty. And their beauty was  never changed, even though it was a big stars or the little one, they always shinning and twingkling. For odd reason watching always gave me peaceful feelings, peace my mind and make me smile unconsciously.

Like the real stars, i have a real living creature that like that too.
 

Calm my anger, curving my corner lips, fastening my heartbeat....

 

Tiffany Hwang

 

And now she is sleeping beside me, using my right hand for her pillow and tangling her legs to mine as her bolster. I don’t mine, as long she beside me, my hand is numb or she used me as her bolster haha— I don’t mind, it called tender sacrifice right?

I saw her chest raised and down, exhale and inhale oxygen calmly. I tucked her hairs which blocked her face to her ear. I saw her face, she is beautiful naturally, without any make up she is still like a goddess, beautiful.  I smile unconsciously when she lean closer and hug me more tightly, i guess she do that because she know that i was looking at her.

Anyway this is not good for sleep on the mat, i mean maybe it’ll hurt her back, and my hand was numbing too. So lift up her head slowly for realese my hand.

With half eyes opened she said,“Tae.. what are you do—“ I heard she said that when i succeed let go off my hand but she didn’t finish her words, yeah she was heavy sleeper. Then i lifted her body in wedding style, then placed her body gently on my bed. I slipped my body to bed beside her. I used my hand to support my head to watch her sleeping, i always like watch her, especially when she was fall asleep, does it sounded creepy? Haha I don’t care.

But my hobby is watching stars and she is my living star, so basically it’s same— watching a star. She’s my star, my living star, i can’t even imagine if i never met her.
 

I always be like a moon in the night sky, dark and cold, haven’t a own source of light and warm. And she always be like a star, hot—warm, and have her own source of light. That’s why i need her, more than i need everything, more than she need me.

Sigh— more than she need me.

And because of that thought sometimes i afraid that she would leave me, maybe when she leave me that wouldn’t giving any effect for her, but for me it would give me a great impact. I mean look, she is my source of light, of live. What i would without her, i would be cold Taeyeon again, i would be like a living creature who dead inside, i would be only walking dead meat with name, i would living my life lifelessly, i would me like heartless and feelingless and i would—

“Tae stop thinking.” She said while she  keep her eyes closed.

“I don’t thinking anything..”

She open her eyes slowly, “Don’t lie.” She said and wrapped her hand into my waist and burried her face into my chest.

“I know you too well Tae. You are the type having a deep thought, thinking too much, thinking about posibilites that never happens.”

“Really?” i reach her crown and caressed her hairs.

“Yeah.”

“So do you know one of my thought that would never happens?”

She broke the hug and look stright into my eyes and that’s killing me, “Of course i know.” her smile tugged on her face.

“Me, leaving Kim Taeyeon. That is the most thought of yours that never happens”

I smile contentedly.

“Really?”

“Of course! Why you not believe me!?” Her high tone voice echoed on my room, and because it was past midnight and everybody was quite, it make her loud voice more more more loud.

“Aigoo, your voice darling.” I leaned closer and captured her lips.

Dragged her closer to my body, i whispered into her ears, “Of course i believe in you. I believe that you would never leave me, i believe that you made for me and we meant for eachother.”

She was smiling sweetly.

“Now let’s sleep, remember we have a test tomorrow?”

She pouted, “Ah yeah a test..”

“Nah, let’s sleep darling~”

“Ne, good night Tae.” She said as wrapped her her arms into my body more tightly.

I see her close her eyes, i kissed her crown and said, “ Good night.”

“Good night my star, please always shine out my life, because i was nothing without you.”

I kissed her crown again.

 

“I love you.”

 


I'm done.
This is the first ff that i made after Tiffany date news.

 

Hurt, but, ugh- I'm done.