Do I have to go, to make you Love me?

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

~~~~

What are you looking for?

I’m always by your side.

I always care and love you.

Is that not enough for you?

-Taeyeon

 

 

Why they hurt me and left me in the end?

What have I done?

Am I wrong?

Am I bad girl or whether all people are so evil?

-Tiffany

~~~~


 

Do I have to go, to make you Love me?

 

*Flashback*

Hey Taetae why you stop pushing the swing?

Fany-ah~ I’m tired, anyway this is my turn!

Ah no Taetae, it’s still my turn, would you push the swing again? For me? She smile with her beautiful eysmile.

As long that can make you smile, I will do anything for you that, Taeyeon thought.

Ok, Princess Mushroom~ Anyway Fany, I’ll promise to you about something.

What’s that Tae?

I’ll always by your side, forever.

Haha you cute Taetae, then make a promise too. I’ll cheer you up forever hehe.

Pinky promises Fany?

Yes pinky promise!

And I’ll always keep my promise, never broke it, shout Taeyeon in her heart.

Then they chuckle together.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Like my promise 10 years ago, I’ll never leave you alone Fany, I’ll always by your side, make you smile, make you happy,  I’ll never let anyone hurting you. But you, why you let those bad boy hurting you, why you let those bastards come into your heart, breaking your heart shattered and then they just leave you alone, while you are crying about them.

And now I see you crying again after you bad-boyfriend dumped you. I want to come to you then hug you, but I always hate to see you crying about those bastards. And I know tonight you’ll go to my house and told me about your ex who dumped you today till midnight and fell asleep cause of tired, and you will smile again in the morning  like nothing happen.
And you'll let the bad boy came back again to your heart.

Sigh What are you looking for Tiffany?

I’m always by your side.

I always care and love you.

Is that not enough for you?

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

Why, why, why?!!!

Why they hurt me and left me in the end? What have I done? Am I wrong? Am I bad girl or whether all people are so evil? No not all people bad. Taeyeon  still good to me, she's always there when I needed, she was always there to listen to me and make me comfortable. Yes she’s My Taetae , aaah Taetae~ I need you now!! Tonight I’m going to her house to sleep over and telling her about what happened today and it would make me feel better.

 

 

At Taeyeon’s House 07:15 PM

Beep beep

Taeyeon-ah~ I'm in front of your house now
Just get in, the door does not lock, I know you're going to sleep over tonight
Hehe gomawo My Taetae you know me too well! I love you my best friend!

Of course I know! Wait,  you say we’re just a best friend? Sigh. Taeyeon thought

 

Taeyeon’s POV

What, she just says, we’re just a best friend. Damn Ms.Hwang  I have to show it all, my love, my care for a long time? Is that not enough? By your side whenever you need? That it’s not enough? Or I should shout in front of you that I love you?

 

Taetae~ Tiffany runs and hug Taeyeon very tightly.

What?

Ah, why you act so cold? Btw You’re still cute when you are acting so cold here. She chuckles pinch Tae’s cheek.

Aish, you had dinner yet? If you haven’t  you must eat first. I've set it up at the dinner table, after eating, you can say to me what happened today. I’ll get a shower while you are eating ok?

Okaay~

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

Ah Taeyeon, How lucky I am to know you and have a best friend like you. You are very caring and lovely and cute also hehe. My Taetae, I adore you, ah no, I love you, I love you!!

 

At Taeyeon’s Living room 08:05 PM

Yah Taeyeon! I'm tired of waiting here alone. Do you sleep when you showering?

No~  I’m just…  It’s not your business

Or you do some ert thing huh?

Aish no! So what happened today My Princess Mushroom? Is someone hurt you again?

Yes!! He dumped me! Why, why all guys are so bad! I give them my heart, my love, but they still hurt me…….

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Like I said, she will sleep over and tell a long story again. Then she starts telling her long story. I only see and hear her talk, responded with a nod, not that I do not like to hear her talk and her stories. But it’s better when she told other things like high heels or pink objects she likes. It’s very painful to hear her story about those bastards who hurt her. It feels like I want  to kill all her ex!
And when her voice was not heard again, it means that she overslept, and as usual I move her to my bed and the best part is I can put a blanket on her,  kissed her on forehead and look her angelic face, It's such a bliss for me.
But suddenly she held my hand...

 

Taetae can you sleep next to me now?
What? Usually, you don’t want me to sleep next to you. Taeyeon thought it must be a dream
It’s very sick in here.  She pointed to her heart. Will you sleep with me and hugged me, I'm sure tomorrow it will not hurt if you hold me tonight.
It's up to you Fany- ah~
Tiffany pulled Taeyeon hand, hug her, put a blanket together, and they sleep together. Go to their dream..

 

 

Taeyeon’s Room 08:30 AM

Tae wake up!!! I've woke you from 30 minutes ago? Why is so hard to waking you up? Usually you wake up first. Do you dream of me?
Aish Fany-ah ~ Give me 5 minutes later I woke up recently, I was tired.
What? You are tired, what were you doing to me last night?
Arrrgh why you always tease me? I just make sure I still hug and hold your hand, that's what you want right?
Tiffany smiled My Taetae so cute! She pinched cheeks Taeyeon, Get up quick, I have prepared breakfast for you, I want to go home now  Tae~!
Wait! I’ll shower first, then have breakfast together,  and then I’ll accompany you to home or we can take a walk together  for a while to make sure your heart truly're better ok?
Tiffany  nodded and Taeyeon hurried to the bathroom.

 

Tiffany’s POV

She’s my best best best friend! She knows what I want. I promise to continue to make her happy and not going to let someone else make her cry and sad. I promise..

 

Taeyeon’s Car 10:45 AM

Do you remember where we play playground swing and promise along?
Yes of course I will not forget it Tae~
Haha nice! and I will tell you something about you there Fany-ah~.
About what?
Something very surprising! I hope you're not too surprised haha
Do you have a boyfriend?
Ah no!
You've a crush someone?
Yep! Wait until we get there and I'll tell you.


A few minutes later


And we here! It’s really hot I'm going to buy ice cream first, you go there first ya! You can play swing for a while ok?

Ok My Tae~

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Well It’s my turn. I’ll confess to her. I know she loves me, not as a good friend, but more.

 

Yah Taeyeon! Why do you slow-paced these days? You only buy the ice cream right?

Aish Fany why you often tease me lately? Here, take your favorite pink ice cream

Thank you! Then she kissed Taeyeon.

Let’s sit under the tree.

Ok~ Taeyeon, You crush on someone now?

Yes.

Tell me, who is that? He must be so lucky!

That’s you.

What?

I love you Fany. Not as best friend. More, more than best friend. I don’t know what it’s name but, I really love you.

Ah Taeyeon, stop being dorky on this time.

I’m serious Fany! I love you! And this is unconditional love! Do you love me Fany?

I never look her eyes like that, I think she really mean it, she really loves me, but, not in the right place, we’re just a best friend, just a best friend! Tiffany thought.

Fany, Why are you silent? Answer me.

I love you Taeyeon. But…

But, what?

I love you as a best friend. Nothing more nothing less, Sorry.

Why you don’t undetrs-

I understand but this is not right! She yelled at that time.

Okay whatever Fany, let’s get up. I’ll accompany you to your home now.

 

Author POV

There are no words, eye contact, smile, cry, and hug only a cold silence. They fell in each of their thoughts. Taeyeon thought Tiffany was very selfish, not thinking about her feelings, Tiffany did not think and did not see what she has done . And Tiffany knows exactly how much she loved Taeyeon, but not in this way, this one is wrong!

When they’re in Tiffany’s, Tiffany just say thank you, regardless of Taeyeon's eyes. And after Tiffany got out of Taeyeon’s car she went straight to his car speeding.

 

After a few weeks.

Tiffany POV

This letter fromTaeyeon. Taeyeon-ah~ I miss you, miss you greatly, but I'm not ready to accept that you love me more ..



Dear My Princess Mushroom.

Hey, what's up?
I hope you do not cry a lot, because it will make you not pretty anymore.

You know I'm still watching you,  see you with your friends, even though you hurt me.
I still love you, more. Not as good friends, more. And I love you unconditionally.

Fany sorry, sorry ..
Cause I loved you too much
And i dived too deep



But is there a way for me to make you love me?
Do I have to go away?
Do I have to hurt first?
Do I have to die first?
To make you realize that I love you more, and I know you love me too. You just do not want to admit it and not realize it.

You know Fany, wise people said A person will realize that she/he is very fond of her and love her, when the person is gone.

But I would still love you forever, until the end of my life.
Sorry I wrote was not clear, I'm drunk right now haha.
Where was that? Ah I'll still love you forever, until the end of my life. Until the end of my life ..
Thank you Fany, But I guess it's over ..
Cause this is the end of my life ...
Bye bye my Princess

I’m letting you go with those bastard!
I love you.

Ps: Don’r cry, I hate to see you cry!

 

Omg, Taeyeon she’s… Tiffany shed tears in a letter Taeyeon. And regretted everything…

 

 

 

 

After a week At cemetery Taeyeon’s Family

Tiffany sits in front Taeyeon’s grave.


You must be so crazy Tae! I Love you, I love you! I'm sorry for making you hurt so bad! But why you left me with this way! You not supposed to be suicide and letting me go.. She said that while she cried, but suddenly she heard something.

 

Ehm I said I hate to see you cry.  

Ah that Taeyeon’s voice,  It’s must hallucinations she muttering.

It’s not hallucination Princess, It’s me! Taeyeon, Your Taetae!

But wait! You already died! You’re ghost now?

Oh my god, I’m still alive! Do you want me to die huh?

Of course not! But that grave it’s yours?

No it’s my great-grandfather's grave, don’t you see the date of birth? it's different from mine! Fany-ah~ you forgot my birthday!

But your message to me?

I write it when I was drunk, don’t you read it?

But where were you all this time?? I can not call you, you do not reply my messeges, and your house is always empty.

I go to Japan for business Fany-ah ~

So you must so crazy!!!!!

Tiffany stood up and hugged and kissed Taeyeon.

So you love me more than as a best  friend?

I love you!!! My dorky crazy Kim Taeyeon! Tiffany hit at Taeyeon shoulders and kissed him again and beat him and hugged him tightly.

Fany ~ ah I can not breathe! but would you kiss m-.


Tiffany kissed Taeyeon before Taeyeon finish the sentence.

 

The end~~~