Too cold

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Too cold.

 

Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang is the most opposite couple in the world.

 

Kim Taeyeon was cold, while Tiffany hot one.
Tiffany like beach while Taeyeon love mountain.
Taeyeon always excited when it comes to rain while Tiffany always like see sea waves.
Tiffany drink hot tea in summer, Taeyeon eat ice cream in winter.
Taeyeon always be the calmest person while Tiffany is the wild one.
Tiffany love crowd, Taeyeon adore the quiteness.
Taeyeon always be though one while Tiffany is big crybaby.
Tiffany is adventurer and Taeyeon love spend her time on her house.
Taeyeon love see star and moon, while Tiffany can't stop sunbathing under sun.
Tiffany is a city girl while Taeyeon raised in country side.
Taeyeon love sweets from candy and jelly while Tiffany like bitterness from greentea and coffee.
Taeyeon is a byuntae while Tiffany is the innocent one.
Tiffany hate cold temperature while Taeyeon can't live without out it.


So many opposite thing between them. Amzingly it didn't break them, it's just make them stronger.

。。。

Tiffany decided spent her holiday went to Korea visit her fiancee, Kim Taeyeon. Tiffany went to Korea right after new year eve, and it was a big suprised for Taeyeon. Why? Because she knew Korea is very cold on that time, it's almost -10 Celcius degree , and she knew that Tiffany always hate cold. She doesn't know why her fiancee do that, she knew that Tiffany would really love spend her holiday lie under sun, surfing or even do volley beach in Cali.
That's love maybe, love can make someone do everything.

Taeyeon is a CEO at big electronic enterprise in Korea, so literally she was busy, always busy, even her fiancee was in town she still couldn't always beside her, luckily Tiffany understanding person, so she just hang out with the other Cali girl which is Taeyeon best friend, Jessica Jung and her wife Kwon Yuri.
But she always have her time for Tiffany when the night up. Sadly in this week Taeyeon always make Tiffany slept without her because she was too busy with her work, and Tiffany hate it. She want Taeyeon spend this night with her, and you know Tiffany Hwang, she always get what she want.


Tiffany saw Taeyeon busy typing on her laptop didn't realize her presence there. She saw at th clocks, it showed 1 am and Taeyeon still working. She worried Taeyeon would sick who she conviced her to sleep.

"Tae.."
"Eh Fany I thought you had fall a sleep"
"Yeah, but it's getting cold so I can't sleep"
"Let's sleep tae.." She whinned.
"Can you sleep first? My work haven't finish yet" Taeyeon said as she keep typing.
"Tae I can't sleep if it's cold. You know I hate cold"
"Just turn on the heater"
"You have turn it on right? It's still cold.." She whinned again.
"Wear more thick clothes then" she said as keep typing she even didn't saw Tiffany.
"Look at me! I wear sweater! And it's still too cold!"
Tired hear her lover whining, Taeyeom decided finish her work and close her laptop. As she turn her chair she saw her fiancee pouting like a child and she smile at the cute sight. She saw Tiffany wore oversized white sweater with pink polkadot socks.
"Wait, why you not wear long pants? Why you wore short? That is will make you cold honey!"
"Make me hot then!" Tiffany huffed her cheeks as she said it.
Suddenly her byuntae mind active but she immediately shook it because she know what her fiancee mean is not that hot, not a real hot.

"Aish, arra arra let's go sleep."

 

。。。


"Tae it's still cold....."
Taeyeon placed her book and diverted her eyes to Tiffany who lied beside her wore a sweater and wrapped her body with thick blanket.
"Fany-ah you look like a kimbap without seaweed now hahaha!"
Tiffany pouted.
"Stop making fun of me and tell me why still so cold in here?"
Taeyeon caressing Tiffany face,she felt guilty why she let her lover who hate cold come to Korea in this time.
"Fany-ah you shouldn't come to Korea you know, i hate see you suffered because of this temperature"
"But i miss my hubby!!"
"I can come to Cali you know."
"But i don't want to disturb you and your work"
"You're my priority, I wouldn't mind spend left my work for you"
"Stop arguing and tell me how I can reduce this coldness."
"Aish okay."

Taeyeon who rested her body to head board start to think, but once again her byun mind come.Tiffany totally clueless when saw a smirk adorn her hubby face. Suddenly Taeyeon lied beside Tiffany, lean closer to her, and now she was face to face.

"How about if we do night exercise?"
"What kind of exercise?"
"Uhm you know, bed, hot one," Taeyeon smirk and wiggling her eyebrows.

Tiffany thinks..


She thinks..
 

Thinks..

 

"YA BYUNTAE!!!!"Tiffany slapped Taeyeon arm.
"Ouch! But Fany it'll make you hot!"
"Aish other way please."
"Oh come on let's do it....."
"No."
"Fany-ah!"
"No!"
"Baby!~"
"No no noooo!"

Tiffany stood up and ran avoiding Taeyeon but Taeyeon chased her like a toddler want to get candies or like a ert old man want to get a victim. Taeyeon ran happily and laughing while Tiffany screaming in horror.

"Taeeeee stoppp!!!!" Tiffany yelled as still ran.
"You stop first!!!!"
"Stop!!! You look like want to me!!!"
"Is okay to you, I'll marry you soon!"
"Ya!!!" Tiffany stop at dinner table with Taeyeon opposite her.
"Wae?! Hahahaha"
"Oh my Tae, you look like ert old man!"
"Aish what ever, but you love me tho honey~" Taeyeon smirk and see Tiffany from head to toes, she was sweating and looks so y.
"You look so y sweating like that baby"
"Stop it Tae it's creepy"
"But you more y after do midnight exercise with me"
"NOOOOO!"

Then Tiffany ran again, but then her foot ran to wrong place, bedroom. As Taeyeon stepped to their room she immediately lock the room and threw the key no where.

"You can't escape from me honey."
"Tae! It's creepy!"
Taeyeon didn't answer she just smirked and walk slowly to the bed approaching Tiffany who lied on the bed while shook her heads.
Then taeyeon jump to the bed.

Then only big thud sound can be heard.

Tiffany dropping her body to the floor while Taeyeon  unintentionally hit her head to headboard of bed. Tiffany who heard the thud suddenly get up, she saw her fiancee lied on the bed with face downward, then she crawled and sat beside her.

"Tae are you alright?" Tiffany said it while shook Taeyeon's body gently.
But Taeyeon didn't move.
"Tae, honey, sorry! Please wake up, are you alright?" Tiffany sound full of worried, but Taeyeon still not move

But then Taeyeon suddenly woke up and pinned her down.
"Got you!"
"Ya! I thought you die!"
"But it hurt you know~"
"Ugh" Tiffany rolled her eyes and struggling to get up.
"Let me go tae..."
"No."
"Tae!"
"Fany!"
Tiffany pouted felt annoyed by her Tae, but Taeyeon saw her eyes deeply.
"I miss you Fany-ah" Taeyeon leaned closer to Tiffany's face until their nose touched each other then she rested her fore head into Tiffany's.
"You know we should really get marry soon, as soon as possible!"
Tiffany only closed her eyes and enjoyed her touches.
"Are you warm enough to sleep?"
"I'm hot enough to sleep Tae, thanks to you"
"Aww too bad that's mean you don't need my exercise again"
"Yah! Byuntae!"
" Only for you darling" She said it as she left the bed.
"Where are you going?"
"Bathroom, i want make my body colder since you didn't need my exercise hahaha"
"You will sick Tae, it's late night." Tiffany said with worried tone.
"I'll be at balcony then."
"Outside is damn freezing tae!"
"But i lik--"
"But still it'll make you sick. Just come here."
Taeyeon walk to edge of bed and sat there.
"Take off your clothes." she said nonchalantly
"What?" taeyeon's eyes widened.
"Take off your clothes, and sleep beside me"
"You want me?"
"No! Duh byuntae! Take off your clothes just use your and bra."
"Are you crazy?"
"No. You take off now. And I'll turn off the heater and turn on ac."

Taeyeon took off her clothes, she doesn't know what gotten on her fiancee mind right now. She just muttered crazy repeatedly. Right after the temperature of their room began cool, Taeyeon lied beside Tiffany.

"It's crazy, we sleep together while I almost you just wear your fluffy sweater."
"Hm its cold Tae." Tiffany answered lazily while snuggled her body to Taeyeon, hoping she will get any warmth from her.
"Yeah too cold, until your sense froze darling"
"Sleep."
"Okay, good night my hottie" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany crown.
"Goodnight my cool hubby" Tiffany mumbles as she rested her head to Taeyeon chest.

 

"Wait, cool hubby? I prefer ice knight"
"Eh, ice prince!"
"But my hubby is a girl...."
"But she's not ice princess, I'm the princess, she's the prince, the knight, the king of my heart."
"But she's a girl...."


"Stoo mumbling, close your eyes. Sleep My princess"