Lego Life.

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

~~~

"Maybe i’m weird, A girl or more exactly a woman because now i’m 25 years old, still like playing lego. Hah!  Whatever, i don’t really care about everybody opinions. I like playing Lego. Not only because it’s really fun, it’s give me a lesson of life too."

- Kim Taeyeon

~~~


Lego Life.

“Oh yeahhh~!!! Finally I’ve finish this lego giraffe and snoppy hehehe.” She was started talk to her toys.

Maybe i’m weird, A girl or more exactly a woman because now i’m 25 years old, still like playing lego. Hah!  Whatever, i don’t really care about everybody opinions. Certainly i like playing Lego. Not only it’s really fun, it’s give me a lesson of life too.

Maybe i’m ovethinking but, really, this game already gave me a many lessons for through this cruel life. And call me delusional, but i really want my life like a lego. Yap, lego life.

“Why? Why you want your life like a Lego Taeyeon?” I guess that whats on your mind right now hehe. I know it’s confusing but please don’t furrowed your eyes brows like that.

You know, best part of play Lego. If you go wrong, you can knock it down, and rebuild again. If you smart enough you’ll rebuild again with not doing a same mistake, so your lego will finish perfectly. How about in real world? If you go wrong, you can knock down your life, start again with new life? No, the answer is big no. You never ever can  start again your life like a new life, mistake will still be mistake, bad memories still there, you’ll never get a new life, with whole new things there, never ever can!

And if you buy some lego. It’ll include a paper instruction. Not in a life, you born to this world, your mom or your father even God never give you paper intruction. So you’ll through your life alone, facing cruel world alone, alone and alone! Sigh.

But Praise to Lord, he was kind enough for giving me someone who always guide me.  Guide me to through this life. In every situation, good or bad, up and down, she always beside me. She’s my ex. And her name is Tiffany Hwang.

Yes, Lord is kind, very kind, very very kind, for giving me his best angel. Maybe she’s not a real angel, because  she haven’t a pair of white wing and have a halo on her head. But she still an angel for me, forever.

For your information, God create me with a cold heart. Because i never belive other people, even my family. And as an introvert person, i don’t like other people, i don’t like to open my heart, i more like to be alone, although sometimes silence and lonely killing me, but they’re my best friend, yap they are my... best.. friends.

But this angel, never failed for melt down my heart,my cold heart. Even, she open it and lock herself in my heart. She never force me. With her patience, warmness, gentleness, kindness, she success defeat me.

She always said, “ Tae, i’ve faith in you, no matter how cold you are, i already lock my self into your heart. If you’re not ready for loving me now, i’ll wait, although it takes a long time, i’ll wait”

Look, she’s so kind right? Ofcourse!  because she’s an Angel, My Angel.

 

 

But there was a day, my doom day! When she left me without a word.  And when she’s not around, i felt like a lifeless heartless mindless emotionless  meat who named Kim Taeyeon again.

I never, never ever, can forget her. She was the one for me. She was everything for me. She was my angel. She was my whole life. I can’t live without her even for one second.  And it was my harder time, living my cruel life without her.

 

I cursed my self for a whole time when she was not near me.

 

 

 I cried every day when she was not around.

 

 

 I prayed to God every night,  I begged to him,

 

 

Don’t take her,  give me back my angel,  give me a second chance for take care her!

 

 

 Because i promise to you God, after these foolish thing i’ve done

 

 

 i’ll always by her side,

 

 

I’ll never let her down,

 

 

I’ll always be her guaradian,

 

 

I’ll love her in better way, more more better,

 

 

 

Andi’ll  tell her, my love to her was unstoppable and unconditional, everlasting!

I know that God will give her back to me, I believe it..

 

 

And like i thought, God is very kind to me, very very kind to me...

 

 

 

 

 

She come back to me.

And now everynight before i sleep, i always talk to God, “Thanks for give me another chance. I promise to you, God. I’ll always take care of her. Always protect her. Always be her side for my whole life. Always prove that i love her more, more, and more.”

 

My love to  her is a bliss and loving her always make my life more colourful and blessed. Especially now she is my—

 

 

 

 

“TaeTae, why you keep starring your lego?” Tiffany asked and rested her head to Taeyeon shoulder.

“Hm Nothing..” Taeyeon smile gently.

“Really?” Tiffany pouted and asked in worried tone.

“Reaaaaaalllyyyy wifeyyyyyyyyy~” Taeyeon said in cute tone and pecked Tiffany lips.

“Awwww my cute cute hubby~” Tiffany look deep into Taeyeon eyes for a moment.

Then she yawning.

 

“Aah my wifey seems tired and sleepy huh?”

Tiffany just nodded cutely.

“Let go sleeping and let me cuddle you...”

“Lets go~”

When Tiffany start standing, Taeyeon standing faster and lit up Tiffany in bridal style.

“T-t-taeyeon what are you doing?”

“I’m taking you to the bed. Why? You don’t like it?”

“No-no but why?”

Taeyeon just smiled at her and walk slowly. Not because of Tiffany was heavy, it just becase she want enjoy that moment.

 

 

“Thank you..”

 

 

“For what Tae?”

 

 

“ For everything..”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“ I’m just so grateful Fany-ah...

 

You came in to my life...

 

Change me to the better...

 

Help me through this cruel life...

 

Make me feeling this blissful feeling called love...

 

And, sorry if i can’t express my self to a word....

 

But you already know my feelings right? We don’t need a word...

 

And now let me remind you about my feeling again..

 

I Love you, i really love you, i really really really really love you Tiffany Hwang.

My love for you is unstoppable, unconditional , everlasting!

Until i die..

No, i’ll still love you even if i die, and i know we’ll stay together in heaven..

 

Once again Tiffany Hwang, I love you so much!”

 

Tiffany listen her concerntly, and smile gently listen to the Taeyeon confession.

“I love you too Kim Taeyeon.”