We can be divine

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

We can be divine.


Her phone buzzing non stop but she just keep looking at her phone didn’t answer the call. After the call ended suddenly many messages come to her inbox.

“30 unread messages, 15 miscalled.” She mumbled softly and turn off her phone. “Did they worried at me just because i lock my self? And if you know i lock my self in our room, do you still worried at me? Jessica?” with that she threw her body to her bed. She took the pillow and sniff it deeply, “Your scent still lingering in here..” she look at the ceiling and remember the last conversation with her love.

Yoona still remember when she told her about everything, about her happiness that Girl Generation still together and keep strong, her worriedness about Krystal’s future, she also told her that she was always scary about the future, about what if Girls Generation disband, what if something bad happened to the members, what if the CEO try to do something funny again, and Yoona still remember when she told about her tiredness.

“I’m tired.”

“So do I, and Juhyun, Tiffany Unnie, Tae Unnie, Yul Unnie, Hyoyeon Unnie, Sooyoung and Sunny unnie.”

“But I’m really tired.. mentally and phsically.”

“What happened? The CEO try to make a joke to us again? what he did or said to you?”

 

She still remember Jessica didn’t reply her question, she just snuggeled closer to her body. Yoona didn’t understand whe she suddenly become like that, weary and helpless. As her embrace tightened, Yoona’s shoulder suddenly damped because of her tears.

“Why are you cry—“

“I love you Yoona.. I want we still like this, you stay by my side, give me strengh, support me and give me the love.”

“I love you too..”

“I don’t want to lose you. “

“Me too..”

“I don’t want to say good bye..”

“Wait you want to lea—“ Jessica shut Yoona with a kiss, “ I love you Yoona.. I promise I won’t leave you, I promise we will still together and be one, I promise eventhough many obstacles in our life I’ll still love you and won’t leave you, we will stay strong, be grand, be divine, together.” With that Jessica gave Yoona slow kisses again.

 

Now she realize why suddenly her lover become like that, now she know what the reason she talking like that, and the reason is.. she’s tired and she want to run away. She tired of her life in here, she tired she can’t live like a normal human, she tired become a robot of the company, she tired being pushed and tied by non-sense obligation from company, she’s—

“Now i realize this company is little bit crazy eh?” Yoona said softly as she saw the sky trough the window. “But run alone is not the best solve problem in her Unnie.. You should bring me, you should bring all the members..” Yoona let out heavy sigh, “You said you don’t want to leave me. You even promise me will still love me and won’t leave me, we will stay strong, be grand, be divine, together.”

“We can be divine eh? Bull isn’t it?”

Her tears flowed without she realizing it, but eventhough she said something harsh like that, deep in her heart, Yoona know she want Jessica stay, stay on her side, stay become her lover, stay together with her and stay become a member of Girls Generation.

“You should now unnie, i hate you for become like this, leaving us. But I won’t blame you, this company is the wrongest side, and i’m wrong too, all member wrong too, and you wrong too for take this path.” She wipe her tears and take a deep breath “If it’s really what you want.. please be happy right there. But if i can i will take you back and keep you in here beside me Unnie..”


 

Yoonsic... sorry I just don't like this whole situation... I'm not hate Jessica, she still have taught me something but surely i don't believe to Korean Entertaiment again.