Why?

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Why?

Why Sica... Why you leave me..?.


 

“SICA BABY~!” Yuri pointed her finger to the sky, “Looks shooting stars!! Make a wish!”

She clapsed her hands, closed her eyes tightly and make a wish devoutly, “Dear lord, dear angel, dear stars whatever who you are who hear my wish now, please hear it and make it come true! I love my girlfriend, Jessica Jung! So i hope we will still together forever, living life happily, in every condition, poor or rich, good or bad, in a sickness or when we’re healthy, i hope she always by my side!”

Amber open her left eye, peeked her lover, “Are you done with your wish?”

“Do you know what i wish baby? As always~ I hope we will together forever, living life happily~  Hehe..” she grinned “Any way Sica, i’ve a surprise for you!”

She open her bag and took a gold paper, “Look what is it, what is it~ Can you guess it baby?~” she hide the paper on her back and grin widely. “Tada! This is star certificate! I have buy the star and register it with your name! Officially by ISR organization! Cool right?!”

“Do you want to see your star?” she lie beside her and pointing her finger to star right upon her. “That’s your star. “ she smile look at the star, that star maybe a little one but it twingkling brightly. “Hehe beautiful right? same like you Baby.. But you more beautiful than every stars on the galaxy!”

She was smiling, but she didn’t realize a warm tears fall on her cheek, “Baby, i’m tired~ i sleep first~” she closed her eyes and another tears was coming when she tried to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Early in the morning Yuri awoken by a softhand carresed her hair.
 

“You can’t sleep in here again Unni..” a soft voice heard by her.


Her gaze was blurred, she sat up slowly and tried to focusing her eyes, “Baby?”


“No.” She smiled weakly, “I’m her little sister, Krystal. I have said, please don’t sleep in here again. If you still doing this you will get sick Unni.”


Amber frowned, “No I wouldn’t sick, and i want still beside Sica!”



“But Jessi unni already—“


“NO!! She still in here!!!! Beside me!!! We promise living together until God call us!!!” Yuri suddenly yelled.

“Unni please..” Krystal held Yuri hand and start sobbed softly, “I’m her sister, i was sad too! But we should let her go and accept the reality that she—“


Yuri let go Krystal hand harshly, “NO! DON’T SAID THAT WORD! KRYSTAL STILL IN HERE WITH ME! SHE LIE BESIDE ME!! SHE SLEEP BESIDE ME LAST NIGHT!!! SHE’S FINE!!! SHE’S HEALTHY!!!!” she said as she stepped back and hit something.


She turn her back, and saw it. And it was gravestone written ‘Rest In Place Jessica Jung ‘ with white lilies bloomed beside it. Her eyes suddenly broke the tears as she broken down hugging the gravestone.


“Jessica why..” she said between tears, “Why you leave me..”


“You said you love me..
Why you leave me if you said you love me?
If you want leave to other place, why you don’t take me with you?! Why Sica?!”


Krystal shed silent tears heard Yuri confession.


“You leave me without goodbye, even you not said you have sickness!
I have worried because you become more pale and weary but you said you was okay!
Then suddenly you sister call me and told me you’re gone caused by cancer! Why Baby, why?! Why you leave?!! Don’t you know i can’t live without you Sica?!  I told you baby, I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!!”


She sighed heavily and traced the gravestone as she read the letter written on it.


“Jessica Jung.. Jung SooYeon.. Now how i can continue my life if the person that i need the most was gone?”

 



 

I change this from Kryber to Yulsic because Kryber was no response................