When Goddes Fall for Taeyeon

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

When Goddes Fall for Taeyeon.

 

 

Once upon a time there was a Goddes who have a lot of free time on heaven. Miyoung, that was her name, she was the youngest daughter from God of weather. Miyoung is the goddes of Spring season, she have three sister, the oldest is Sunkyu she is the goddess of Summer, her second sister is Sooyeon the Goddess of Winter , and her last sister is Yuri the Goddess of Fall. On her free time she like to watch the world from heaven, seeing people do their activity from above, look at the mountain that her aunt made, look at the sea that her uncle control and look at the world works under her father control.

But most of the time she is looking at Seoul, specifically looking at the short, cute, beautiful girl named Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon is a usual schooler in Seoul High School, she is a president of music club and photography club. Miyoung adore her so much, if she could she want jump from heaven, hug her then kidnap her to heaven. She is looking at her from above, with smile and while humming a happy tone, and in the world the weather is so fine when she on good mood like this.

“So she’s the one?” Sooyeon said with flat tone and cold aura around her make Miyoung scared that she will do something to Taeyeon because she knew Sooyeon is the most protective sister.

“No Unnie sh—“

Without hearing her little sister explanation Sooyeon blow a little cold breeze to the place she  sit. Although it’s just a little blow, it make a big impact for Taeyeon. Taeyeon who lied on the grass under the sakura tree suddenly feel the cold and strong breeze to her, the breeze make Taeyeon cold, shivering, plus her hair become messy and blowing her skirt..... gladly no one there, “What the heck! Why suddenly a cold breeze blown at  me!” with that she run to the class.

At heaven Sooyeon just smirked beside her little sister who start sobbing, “Unnie don’t do thaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!” Miyoung yelled and again it make big impact in the world. Taeyeon look at the sky through the window of her class and wondering why suddenly thunderstorm happening.

She shake her head, “What happens with weather right now?”

Hearing the thunder blazing on the world, Sunkyu come to see her sister because she knew if something wrong on her little sister disaster will happened in the world.

“What happens?” Sunkyu said as she popped beside Miyoung.

Miyoung hug her as she saw her favorite sister come. “Unnie!!!!” As she yelled a lot of thunder blazing on the world, “Sooyeon Unnie bad to Taeyeon~!!!” and as she start crying the rain start pouring more heavily.

“Sssh, it’s okay, Sooyeon unnie just want to protect you.” Sunkyu hug her and caressing her back, “Right Sooyeon you only want protect your little sister?”

“Yup.” Sooyeon said easily.

“But you shouldn’t make Taeyeon suffered and you shouldn’t blow her skirt!”

“You blow her skirt Sooyeon?” Sunkyu ask, “What her colour? Hahaha!”

“Our Miyoung favorite colour, PINK HAHAHAHA!!!”

“UNNIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Miyoung yelled out of loud.

In the earth Taeyeon felt the earthquake and it’s all because the yell of the goddes who love her. “God! This is the end of the world?!” Taeyeon said as she ran to save her self.

“Oh Miyoung sorry, and Sooyeon unnie say sorry too!” Sunkyu and kissed her forehead.

Miyoung still pouted, “ Promise me you two won’t make fun of Taeyeon again?”

“I’m promise.” Sunkyu said as she smile, different with her other sister “I’m not promise, i should protect you.”

“UNNIE!!!” she yelled once again out of loud. Taeyeon who run on the stair she fell for many times because of Miyoung’s yell, “Oh God god god, please help me get outside from this school! I don't want to die young!!!” Taeyeon yelling as she run.

“Aish, okay okay. Unnie promise.” Sooyeon walk and hug her little sister.

“Gomawo Unnie~”

And when Miyoung smile, suddenly the weather goes normal again. The sun bright warmly, the birds fly freely, the flower blooms widely, the rain stops, no thunder, no storms, no earthquake, no disaster.

Taeyeon’s jaw dropped when she get out from the school and found the weather outside just fine as heaven, “How can?!! Minutes ago there was thunderstorm, with heavy rain and earthquake and now the weather just fine! With warm sun and rainbows everywhere?! God what happened with the world!”

In heaven Miyoung just showing her eye smile while looking at the girl who infatuated her. “Sorry for troubled you with weather TaeTae~. From now i’ll careful so extreme weather won’t—“

“Yah Miyoung that’s the girl that Sunkyu Unnie and Sooyeon unnie said?” Yuri the goddes of fall season said as she lied sat beside Miyoung. Miyoung not say anything she just looking at her sister. “Uhm can i play with her too?” Yuri snap her finger. Miyoung frowning after she saw her sister snapped her finger, she know it maybe just a snap of her hand, but Yuri is a Goddes, plus she goddes of fall so one snap of her hand could blow—

Miyoung look at Taeyeon who hold her skirt as she run to the school again, “Naughty naughty wind!!!! And why this is happening to me!!!” she said as she run with still held her skirt.

“Oh right she with your favorite colour PINK HAHAHAHA!” Yuri just show her droky grin when Miyoung start sobbing, “HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!”

And yeah Miyoung yelled again and here comes trouble unstable weather, thunderstorm, heavy rain and earthquake, poor Taeyeon she should feel it again.


 

Lol. Sorry for make you read this trash XD, if i open the request, what story you want to request?
And guys, thanks for subs to this collection, thanks for read the trash ehehehe~
Have a nice day, keep healthy and happy^^