Another Woman

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Another Woman.


 

Tiffany opened the brown envelope with heavy heart, as a wife her sense it’ll be the photo of her wife with—

“Another woman..” she said it weakly followed with heavy sigh behind.

Her tears are flow as she scanning the photos, the photos that show her wife was smiling with another woman, holding hand with another woman, kissing with another woman and sleeping with another woman.

Her cry getting louder and louder, “How you can do this to me Tae...” she said it between her tears.

Tiffany bit her lip as she wanted to supress her tears but everything was unbearable now because this is not the first time she got that mysterious brown envelope which filled with the evidence that her wife was lied to her and play with another woman behind his back.

It was the sixth time she got that envelope, and every envelope show her wife  play with different woman. At the first time she didn’t believe it, she just threw it to the trash bin, because they have been together for 15 years and Taeyeon never cheat on her. Plus at home Taeyeon always treat her like a princess, she never bad to Tiffany, she never show the code that her love has gone or she get bored with her, she never show it she always sweet and love her like they were young.

She even blame it to herself, she thought Taeyeon cheat on her maybe it because she getting older now, not y like she was young,  or her food become tasteless or maybe Taeyeon didn’t feel her love. So she tried to change, learn cooking better, do exercise to make her body y again and show her unconditional love to Taeyeon.

That was when the first time she got the envelope, when she still have positive thought about her wife, but now everytime she got the envelope her heart was breaking into pieces and her trust to Taeyeon slowly fade away.

Her tears flow uncontrolably when the memories about their past come to her mind. She remember when Taeyeon said all those sweet word, ‘Fany-ah  I love you, Fany-ah please never leave me, Fany-ah i can’t live without you, Fany-ah don’t worry i always by your side, Fany-ah you are my girl and mine only’.

She remember all those special time they spent together, when Taeyeon treat her like a princess, when Taeyeon make her feel like live in heaven, when Taeyeon make she only girl on her life, when Taeyeon make she feel like Tiffany is Taeyeon’s whole world.

She remember everything, but she can only remember those memories without taste it again.

The door was ringing with heavy heart she stood up after let out a deep sigh. She put the photo to the envelope again the threw it to the bin. The bell ringing more rapidly, but she still walk slowly, slowly wipe her tears away, slowly put aside her broken heart , slowly try to mend it with the little love that she have for Taeyeon, slowly showing her fake smile as she welcome her wife come home.

 

“Welcome home hubby..” she open the door and put her biggest smile—her biggest fake smile.

Taeyeon closed the door and reply her wife smile, “Fany-ah, you know just seeing your smile my tiredness already vanish away!”

“I know Tae.. I know.” she hug Taeyeon and burried her face.

“I love you.. You know that right?”

Taeyeon smile, “I know. And you know that i always love you too right? you and only you.”

And Tiffany know it always become her biggest lie ever.

 


what the-_-

Have you ever my another oneshot? Here the link Girlfriend Material, I guess this is won't bad as this lol.