I Want .......

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)
Taeyeon and Tiffany has been together for almost their life, from childhood friendship grew to unseperateaable friend, long last best friend, lover, they married and became partner of life for each other. Everything on their life was so perfect, they have faithful partner of life, warm families, amazing friends, beauty and of course money;  Tiffany is an owner of famous boutiques shop while Taeyeon is a famous reporter.
One day Taeyeon had urgency news to be reported, and that day was Christmas day. The day that she always spent together with her wife. For Tiffany Christmas day is the most holiest day, that's the time when she spent with her families, with the person she really love, sharing warmth, smile and spent quality time them. But for the first time for almost 15 years she spent Christmas day with Taeyeon, now she couldn't spend Christmas day with the person she love in the world and it was such a big disappointment for her.
Last they had similar problem, Taeyeon have a job on 25th but Tiffany knew it before so she prayed to Santa for miracle, and amazingly he granted it, California was snowed so her wife couldn't fly to New York. But this year Taeyeon just left her a message one hour before she gone so she couldn't do anything.
Tiffany was always be Tiffany, the spoiled princess of Taeyeon, the cry baby of Taeyeon, the queen of jealous if it's come to Taeyeon. So at that time she just cried like a child and give Taeyeon cold treatment until now.
Today is 28th December, 3 days after Christmas day and every day Tiffany gave her cold shoulder. She didn't talk, she didn't look at her, didn't mind her presence, she completely ignored her and Taeyeon can't stand of it. It wasn't her fault after all, that's her job so she couldn't say no to it.
It was night, and at usual Tiffany sleep back facing Taeyeon. Frown was clearly appeared on her face. Tiffany has been give Taeyeon cold shoulder treatment after the older girl failed accompanied her on Christmas day. Taeyeon keep begging and asking to Tiffany who act sleep beside her on their bed.

"Fany-ah~ forgive me... I know i'm wrong but i can't deny my job" she said desperately ask her lover to forgive her, "Fany-ah.." she said again and shook her body, "Fany-ah~"
 
She shook her body again harder, "Fany.. Please forgive your TaeTae..."
 
She shook her body again
 
"I promise i will give you anything... Anything you want Fany.."
 
Heard that Tiffany move her body to facing Taeyeon slowly, "Everything?" Taeyeon just answered that with vigorous nods. Tiffany sat up make her eyes same level with Taeyeon's, "Okay i will forgive you Tae but..."
 
"But?"
 
Tiffany flashing her dangerous eyesmile and Taeyeon knew she will ask something weird, something really expensive, something that she can't give, maybe new Gucci bag, LV scraft or maybe latest  VS lingerie, or maybe she want-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

"I want !!!" Tiffany said with the most loud, cheerful, excited voice that she had.
 
"P-pus-?!" she was shocked why she want that? That's what her want too, 3 days without proper sleep with her wife was enough for made her suffering. But she was shocked, she thought maybe she was drunk or something.
Tiffany leaned closer to her ear and whispered while played her shirt, "I want a good .." she whispered with her normal voice but her voice always be y and husky that could bothered her down there.
Taeyeon felt hot all of sudden and she beg her face was flustered. "Tae.. can you give me a ?" once again Tiffany asked and still playing with her shirt.
 
"N-now?"
 
Tiffany nods and flashing again her eyesmile. Taeyeon look at her wife and gulped hard, she just realize Tiffany just wore a big white oh so transparent tee with black lingerie bra match with the that she bought for her.
'God she always y effortlessly' Taeyeon her lips and mesmerizing her wife, 'Messy hair always added the y point! And look her soft lips I have been not touch it for almost 3 days, and that milky thighs and my favourite... ....'

"Tae!!" Tiffany's voice bring her back to the real world from her erted world. "Can you give it to me now? I really want it now.."
 
"Now?" Taeyeon asked again and Tiffany nod, "Okay."
 
She take off her shirt and Tiffany furrowed her brows wondering why her wife to that? Then Taeyeon pull her and pinned her down while start nibbled her ear and gave her trail kiss.

"Tae.. Wha-" she couldn't anything when Taeyeon her weak spot. "Shut up baby, you want it, I'll give it." then she continued do her work, "No, Tae you wrong, what I mean is ahh-" she couldn't finish her words again. Yeah she always weak under her touch.
 
"What baby? You want right I'll give it."
 
Suddenly Tiffany laughed and flipped her back until she sat on Taeyeon abdomen. Now Taeyeon thought her wife really drunk suddenly laugh like that.
 
Tiffany bend down and gave her a peck, "Not that taetae hahaha, I mean I want a cat!! Hahaha"
 
Taeyeon dumbfounded, "So you want a.. Cat? Not.. That" Taeyeon asked and raised her one brow.
 
"Not that baby.. I want a cat, a real cat, a . Why your mind so dirty? Hahaha!!!"
 
Taeyeon frowned and feel ashamed because of that, she mentally slap her mind 'Ah I'm really a ert'

"I ask it because you always went away and i want a cat to accompany me, can i have a ?"
"Let me think.. What if..."
Taeyeon pinned down her wife again and whispered, "I'll have your that first then you can get the that you want" Then Taeyeon smirked after she kiss her.

"Hm, fair enough"

Then the rest of the night will be the hottest night ever, and this author pray their neighbour didn't feel disturbed of Tiffany load voice.

 

 

 

 

what the..... sorry i do not write m story, lol.