Angel tears.

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

How are you now?

Are you happy with her now?

Don’t you know that i still wait for you?

Don’t you know that i still cry for you every night?

 

Don’t you know that i still

 

love you,

Ms. Hwang?

.


Angel tears.

 


If you confuse, the bold one is what Taeyeon said and the italic one is flashback

 

The angel closed her eyes, let the gentle wind caressed her milky skin. She was not a real angel, but her bestfriend always said that she was like an angel, her appearance, her presence, her atittude, the way she talk, she was like an angel.

She was sat under an oak tree, that is not an usual tree, that tree was special, very special, at least for her. Why? Because the tree is the silent witness for her lovely or bittersweet memories with her almost lover. She come to this place everyweekend. And it always refreshened her memories with her, also her pain caused by her.

 

How are you now? Are you happy with her now? Don’t you know that i still wait for you? Don’t you know that i still cry for you every night? Don’t you know that i still love you, Ms. Hwang? She muttered to the sky hope sky can sent her feeling to her.

 

I miss you.

 

“Taetae, you’re 15 years old, you should can pronounce my name in a proper way, My name is Tiffany not Tippany. Now do it again Ti-ffa-ny”

“Tippany”

“Tae!”

“Okay okay i try, Tifppany!”

“Wrong!”

“It’s hard Ppany-ah~” Taeyeon whined

“Okay okay, i’ll only let you call me like that. But you still should try to call me in proper way okay?”

“Okay!” Taeyeon replied with titled her head, and it make her more cute.

“Aigoo my taetae is so cute!” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon cheeks make her cheeks turns into a red one.

 

 

She let a little laugh after she remembered little cute memories with her bestfriend or almost lover. She recalled another sweet memories, which could make her lips curved into a smile, which  could make her let out her wholellyhearted laugh also which could make her shed a tears. She doesn’t know why she love reminisced it. She was aware it could make her heart ache again. But she keep recalled it, even make her heart torn into a pieces.

 

If only you know.

 

“Tae, we have know eachother for a looong time, but i never ask this to you.” Tiffany rested her head to Taeyeon shoulder and play with Taeyeon finger.

“Hm?”

“What i’m for you?

“Hah?”

“What i’m for you? Your friend or bestfriend or what?”

“I don’t know Pany-ah.”

“Why you don’t know?!” Tiffany pouted

“Rrrr i don’t know, it’s hard to explain. I just know, you’re more than bestfriend or everything. And i like being around you, i like your company, i like your noisy and your cuteness. I l—“

Tiffany placed her softlips to Taeyeon cheeks.

“If you ask, i feel the same like you bestfriend! Now stop talking, i’m hungry! Let’s go to canteen!”

 

For her, it was a huge mistake that Tiffany know she only love her as a bestfriend. It was a lie if Taeyeon just consider her  as a bestfriend, she was love her more than like her bestfriend, more than she love herself, more than she love her mother, more than she love everything.

 

No. You didn’t feel the same like me.

 

“Should i tell her now Bunny?”

“Yap! Before she taken by new tranferer from cali.”

“Who?”

“You don’t know Jessica Jung? She is new transferer in her, she was from Cali, same like Fany. You should becareful.”

“Why?”

“I heard Jessica like Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon tears dripped to her cheek remembered her first breakheart, when her own crush like someone who new on her life. In that time her mind was clouded by anger and disappointed. But she couldn’t do anything. Because Tiffany only her bestfriend.

 

“Pany-ah can we talk something?”

“Yes Tae?”

“I’ve know you for many many maaaaany years.”

“Yup”

“Also we’ve through many thing, bad one, good one.”

“Yes”

“And you know i do care for you, i always worried when you come home late, drunk and so on.”

“What you trying to tell taaetae?”

“Hm and i like being around you, and your sweet thing.”

“So?”

Taeyeon took a deep breath, and tried to took little box on her pocket.

 

Gee gee gee gee Baby baby baby~ Tiffany phone ringtone intrupted.

Taeyeon could see the change of Tiffany expression when she got the call. It was really different, so bright, so happy, it was falling in love expression.

 

“Taetae, sorry! Jessi call me, she told me to come to her house to do some homework. We can talk later okay? Bye Taetae.” Tiffany left Taeyeon.

 

you Jung! If you didn’t called her  on that time, she already mine now! MINE!

 

Taeyeon yelled. But it can’t change the reality. Her tears flowing like a waterfall now. She clenched her ‘Friendnecklace’ which she got from Tiffany.  The more she feel the pain on her heart the more strong she cleched her fist.

 

“Taetae~”

“Hm?”

“You seem change now”

“Ah no, maybe it’s just you always busy with your.......”

“Sorry!”

“So how is your relationship with her?”

“Good!!!!!!”

“Good.”

“Tae, she ask to me to be her girlfriend, what do you think? Should i?”

Taeyeon’s heart really broken into pieces when she heard that. She tried so hard to hold on her tears.

“Tae answer me, should i accept her? Do you think she’s good for me?”

“Is she make you happy?” Taeyeon ask without saw Tiffany eyes.

“Yes absolutely yes.”

“So, it depends on you. I’ll be happy if you happy.” Taeyeon eyes started teary.

“Thank you”

 

Tiffany Hwang, you really my life ruiner!

 

Buzzbuzz, someone call to her phone, and she pick it up.

“Hallo, who is it?”

“TAETAE!!! You forget me huh?!!!”

“Oh. Fany.”

“Hey Tae, why your voice it’s like that, are crying?”

“Nope. Is that something important you want to say? I’m little bit busy now.”

“Okay okay Ms.Ceo! Don’t forget come to my wedding tomorrow! I’ve send the invitation to your email.”

“W-wedding? Tomorrow? With?”

“Ofcourse Jessi!”

“A-ah okay, i’ll come but i won’t promise okay.”

“You should come!”

“Sorry Fany, i’m busy bye.”

“Taetae yo—“

 

Taeyeon immediately check her email. It was real, Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung Wedding invitation, tomorrow. Her biggest nightmare is come true, Tiffany get married with someone not her. Taeyeon burst into a tears again, can’t handle the sandness, the pain, on her heart.