I just want to say...

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

~~~

Tae where are you now? I miss you, I miss you so bad!

Why you are never replying my text and always reject my calls?

Please forgive me if I was wrong.

- Tiffany Hwang

 

 

This song is for you

For everything we’ve been through

It’s been so long overdue

I just wanna say...

- Kim Taeyeon

~~~


I just want to say Thank you.

 

Flashback

Tae what’s wrong?

Nothing.

Tae, I know something wrong? Tell me.

I said nothing Fany! Why you keep asking? I said nothing wrong! Understand?

S-sorry Tae. She started crying.

Ugh, stop crying Fany! You make it worse!

Am I doing something wrong?

No.

So why you are changing like this Tae?! She cried harder.

I said stop crying, that’s irritated me!

Tae, forgive me if I was wrong. Tiffany hug Taeyeon.

Little sigh come up from Taeyeon. Sorry Fany, I’m tired. I want to go home now. Bye.

Taeyeon! Where are you going? Don’t leave me!

Taeyeon keep walking pretend to didn’t hear her bestfriend. And Tiffany keeps crying harder and harder.

End Flashback

 

 

It’s been 1 month since that accident. Tae where are you now? I miss you, I miss you so bad! Why you are never replying my text and always reject my calls? Please forgive me if I was wrong.

She sat on the bench at the park alone. Usually she sat there with her best friend, Kim Taeyeon. They will chatting there, laughing together, eat ice cream, playing some games, tell some story and do everything together which make their bond, their friendship, their lovey dovey friendship stays strong. There were be friends already about 20 years. That’s a long time, they have a rough time too, but they never leave each other. This is the first time Taeyeon left her alone, Kim Taeyeon no longer beside her, she’s alone now.

Taeyeon look, the sky is so bright, like your dorky smile. She chuckled bitterly. Thinking again about all moments they have been through together. Bitter and sweet memories make her more drowned in sadness.

 

DORRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuri suddenly tap on Tiffany’s shoulder so hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! YA! KWON YURI! WHY YOU STRATLING ME LIKE THAT! HOW ABOUT IF I GOT HEARTATTACK AND DIE?!!!!!!!

Come on Fany, calm down. You look sad lately? What happened? Yuri sit on her side now.

Sigh, Ehm Taeyeon. She left me without a word. And she keep ignoring me.

She is busy Tiffany.

But she never leaves me like this before!

Ha-ha, sometimes you two it’s exaggerated.

What?

No. This ice cream for you from Taeyeon. Strawberry ice cream, take it.

You met Taeyeon before meet me? Where is she now?

I met her everyday haha!

How could she…. Sigh

Don’t be sad like that, I’ve a good news!

What?

She invite you to her new house.

She moved out and not tell me? Her face looked very disappointed.

Yes, I’ll accompany you to her new house. At 7 pm okay? Don’t be late! Cause I must  meeting with Jessi after that. 

Tiffany nodded.

Smile  Fany-ah~! Bye~

I guess you want us to end our friendship right? You even aren't telling me that you moved out and you choose always meets Yuri that met with me. Sigh, I hope tonight not getting worse. She mutters while looking at the blue sky.

 

In Yuri’s car, 7 pm

Are you ready Fany?

Of course.

Here some food and drink.

For what? I think you need it, cause Taeyeon’s new house it’s really faaaaaaaaaaaar for here.

Oh okay. She chose the house, which is far from my house, ah she really want to end up this, Tiffany thought.

Wear you seatbelt miss, we will dust off, let’s go!!!!!!!!!!

 

Along the way, Tiffany just looked out the window, her mind sank again to all of the memories with Taeyeon. She could not repress a sense of sadness anymore, and then she closed her eyes, hoping everything is back to normal.

Miss, we're here. Tiffany looked around, she was on the beach, and there is no house here, only one house,Taeyeon’s house.
Quickly, I still have a meeting with Jessica.
Okay, thanks Yuri. Tiffany looked very not excited.
Please smile Tiffany, Taeyeon will kill me if her soul mate frown like this. Bye Fany ~!!!

Tiffany walked very slowly cause she thought, if she comes to that house, that relationship will over.

Then she faced the door, there’s a pink luggage.

It’s mine! How can? Then she looked down, there’s a piece of paper, and she read it.

Come in Fany, take that luggage with you , and watch your step, cause my home is out of electricity.

Poor on you Tae, Poor on me too.

Then she opened the door, she amazed because out of electricity is not bad as she thought.  Along the corridor, there is a small candle and roses, It's very ... beautiful, she said. Tiffany continues to follow the small candles and the roses, take her to the living room. There she saw a piano and someone was sitting there.

Tae? Tiffany asks.
Uh, you've come Tiffany? Just sitting there.
Tae, where’ve you be-
I said sit there. Taeyeon cuts Tiffany’s words. Tiffany then sat down on the couch, she wondered, what she’ll doing.

I'll sing a song for you Fany, I always wanted to do this, it may not fit the song, but I love this song.

Oh  thinking 'about all our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free

Now nothing 'can take you away from me
We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me coming 'back for more

And baby, you're all that I want
When you're lying 'here in my arms
I'm finding 'it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It is not too hard to see
We're in heaven


Oh this Heaven from Bryan Adams. Tiffany mumbled, as she continued to look at Taeyeon. Her smile continued to grow, seeing her friend singing with piano. And Taeyeon looks very focused, she does not want to if there is note off-key.

 

Now our dreams are coming' true
Through the good times and the bad
Yeah - I'll be standing' there with you

And baby, you're all that I want
When you're lying' here in my arms
I'm finding' it hard to believe
We're in heaven

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven, heaven, ooh

You're all that I want
You're all that I need

We're in heaven
We're in heaven
We're in heaven

 

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaah Tae!!!!!!! It’s beautiful!!!!!!!!!! She hugs Taeyeon very tight and start crying.

I-I-I can’t breath Fany!

Sorry! You’re so sweet now!!! She pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks.

Thanks, but first help me to clean up this candle and roses okay?

But your house is electricity right?

Hahaha It’s lie! Then she clapped her hands and suddenly all the lights on.

Wow.

 

After cleaning all, they sat on the couch and holding hands with each other.

 

Fany do you like it?

Of course! It’s so sweet, romantic too! But where have you been?

I prepare this all. This all, candles, roses, piano, and even the house.

Tiffany agape .

Like the song that I sang before, we’re in heaven and let’s make this home become our heaven. I mean, hm.. It’s a little bit hard to say Fany-ah~.

Tiffany still holds Taeyeon’s hand but tighter. She smiles and looks into Taeyeon’s  eyes full of concern.

Taeyeon  takes a deep breath.  Okay let me finish this. We’re a best friend more than 20 years right? We’ve a good time, also a bad time, we argue a lot, but laugh a lot too. I’m sorry for making you difficult, you help me a lot. And sometimes you got a trouble because you want to protect me. And I can’t do anything, cause I’ve a petite body haha. And sorry too, because I can’t express myself a lot. Not like you, you always hug me or say I love you. You know, I’m little bit hard to express my feelings. But I show it with my treatment right haha?

Yes Taeyeon! You al—

I have not finished!

Okay, finish first Miss.

It’s never easy but. I really grateful, I met you. You’re my friends, my best friend, my sister, also can be my mother, my daughter, and my lover, you can be everything Fany! I never find a right word for express my feeling to you. But sure, You’re number 1. You’re so mean to me, and I  never ever ever can live without you. I just want to say thank you and I, em, I, should I say it, ah, I LOVE YOU TIFFANY HWANY MIYOUNG!!!! She kisses Tiffany’s lips and hug her tightly!

Ah Taeyeon,  you always make me cry.

S-sorry.

It’s alright, I like it.

What?

Haha, I like it. So don’t force it. If you can’t say it, it’s alright. Everything  you do it’s always show me what your feeling to me. I know sometimes it’s hard to find a right word. But we both know our feelings to each other right?. So don’t say it, just prove it and feel it. Ah Taeyeon, I love you so much too! I’m very grateful too, I found my soul mate. Thanks for always beside me, always make me stronger, always make me happy with your dorky move, lend me your shoulder, and everything you do is always make me happy. I love you too Kim Taeyeon.

And you know what?

What?

This is your home too.

What?!

Yes, I bought this for you, for us. You like it?

But you don’t need to—

Let’s go see around!! Taeyeon pull Tiffany’s hand.

See, that’s the kitchen, it’s very safety, so you’ll not get hurt when cooking there.

But Taeye—

And look at the Large window there, leading directly to the ocean scenery. It's beautiful!

But Taeye—

From the second floor we could see the sky and star clearly, I had bought a telescope for you!
But Taeyeon! They stop. Am I really going to move here permanently?
Yes, that's why you bring your pink luggage.
But that luggage.. ..
I know, I had prepared that when you sleep. And your father has permitted you to move here.
How can you do that?
Definitely this home is yours, and at least you're here until summer vacation ends. Stay with me okay?
Okay.
And lastly, this is your room!
Taeyeon opened the room, Tiffany shocked, and happy. The room was in the dominance of the pink. Walls, bed, window, everything is coloured pink. There are also photographs of them from small and there is also a big Totoro doll.
How is it, do you like it?
Taeyeon, you really love make me cry! I really like! Thank you! She kissed Taeyeon.
And there is door connecting your room and my room.
Wow, cool!
Haha, you look tired. You must sleep now. Good night.
How about if we sleep  together?
What?
Let's sleep together here. Tiffany immediately pulled Taeyeon ‘s hand and pulled her to the bed.
Fany, I ..
No! Don’t do ert things to me!
What? No! I just want to your hair and sing a song.
Lullaby! Yay!

Taeyeon smiling.

So I’ll be there when you call
Pick you up when you fall
And if you ever get lonely
I’ll be there in a heartbeat

This song is for you
For everything we’ve been through
It’s been so long overdue
I just wanna say
Thank you….

Then they sleep together happily~

The end~