Me.

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Me.

God made you for me, only me.
So, no one can touch you except me,
no one can control you except me,
no one can stay beside you except me,
and no one can love you except me.
And i’ll do anything for make you love me and
say those tree words include kill the other.

 

 

 


Tiffany ran with all the tears fall on her cheeks . She fall into Taeyeon embrace who sat on the couch. Of course Taeyeon was shocked, even though it was not the first time her roommate came with all the tears like this but she still wonder what bad things happened on Tiffany this time.

“Tae- Si-siwon break up with me!” Tiffany said between her sobs. Tiffany hug Taeyeon more tightly as she buried her face into Taeyeon shoulder.

Taeyeon should sad because her bestfriend’s heart was broken by her boyfriend, but oddly she was happy that Tiffany broke up with Siwon. But she was sad look at her bestfriend who cry over him like this.

“Sssh, it’s okay Fany. He not deserve you. Please don’t cry. You will found better person for you.” Taeyeon said as she caressed her bestfriend hair.

But Tiffany was stubborn. She kept said another but, another reason that he shouldn’t leave her, another fact that they should stay together, she said that he still love her and Tiffany still love him back etc and Taeyeon only could hear her bestfriend blabbering.

“He has no reason break up with me!” Tiffany said with all of her emotions.

Taeyeon wipe her tears and gave reassured smile, “Then is he tell the reason why he break up with you?”

“He—“ Tiffany paused as she look at her own lap, “He said i’m a cursed girl.” Then the frown come up from Tiffany face.

“He said since we dated, he always on bad luck. He almost die of car accident today, and he thought it’s all because of me!  Also since we dated, he almost bankcrupcy, and his family get hurted by people, his sister was almost kidnapped by stranger, his mother was robbed when shopping at mall, and suddenly his father sickness was releapsed! He thought it’s all because of me!” After said that Tiffany cried more harder and Taeyeon immedately hug her.

“Why everybody near me always gets hurt? Am i really badluck girl? Am i really cursed?” she said between sobs.

Yes, everybody always thought Tiffany was a bad luck girl. Everyone who close to her always get accident and even almost die. Her ex-boysfriend always got car accident and almost die,  and even her friends who really close to her always got robbed or even kidnapped.
Once Tiffany got bestfriend, her name is Jessica. Jessica and Tiffany get along together nicely, they’re being popular and inseperateable. Tiffany became too close with her, and rarely spent time with her room-mate. After months, the curse came, almost everyday Jessica got accident, hitted by bycycle, almost have car accident and the worst part was when she felt someone pushed her which make she almost hitted by subtrain. And since that Jessica left Tiffany and went away to State.

 

“No, I’m not get hurted Fany-ah. You’re not a badluck gir, it’s just them who had bad luck.” She said hope it would calming Tiffany.

“But only you Tae, only you who never get hurt when around me! Why Tae? Why?!” Tiffany broke the hug while she yelled.

It’s true, only her who never get hurted when around Tiffany. She saw Tiffany who had tears stained on her flawless face with gave her a questioned look searching for an answer. But Taeyeon didn’t know too why only her who never get hurted.

Taeyeon pull her into embrace again, “I don’t know Fany-ah, all i know is you’re not a bad luck girl, cursed girl or whatever. And surely you will find someone who love you and make your life better. I promise

 

***

 

Time passed fastly and Tiffany’s life goes better and better, even now she had a boyfriend. Prince Thai, Tiffany call her boyfriend like that. His real name is Nickhun, he was a good boy from good background family, with good attitude and behaviour, plus don’t forget about his facial, it was good too. Everything on him was good, almost perfect. He always treated Tiffany like a Prince treat his Princess, with love and gentleness.

Their relationshop was good, very-very good. Never argue or fight, always sweet and understand eachother. They have been being a couple since 3 months ago, and  thanks to Lord, Nickhun never get any accident. And that’s why Tiffany believe Nickhun is her future, the person that love her and make her life get better.

But she forgot about the person who make her believe about someone who love her and make her life going better is exist, and Taeyeon pretty aware of it. She realized the she has forgotten by Tiffany, but being a good friend, Taeyeon only could support her from behind. Although her heart was heavy and get hurted so bad.

 

“Fany-ah, can i go out? I won’t being a thirdwheel on your 4th monthsarry!” Taeyeon yelled while she use her black leather jacket to Tiffany who busy at kitchen.

“NOOOO!” Tiffany yelled then rustling sound from kitchen are heard loudly. Tiffany ran to Taeyeon with messy apron and held a spatula, “Please Tae I want my bestfriend and my boyfriend get along.”

“But we’re good Fany.”

She pouted, “Please Tae.. I’m begging you..” she paused and walk towards Taeyeon, “Anyway where’ll you go?”

“Anywhere, i don’t want to distrub you two.” She said as took her Ducati key.

“Tae please” she placed the spatula and took off Taeyeon’s jacket.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Don’t go!”

“I don’t want to—“ Taeyeon stop speaking when Tiffany hug her tightly.

Tiffany mumbled into her ear, “Tae please just this time..”

Tiffany pretty knows where her bestfriend weak spot, anyway Taeyeon always weak to Tiffany, she would never say No to Tiffany, her bestfriend, her beloved friend.

“Okay.” she sighed, “Now let me go, i want put my jacket to our room.”

“Thank you Tae!” Tiffany yelled as Taeyeon walk to their room.

 

At their room Taeyeon heard someone called Tiffany name from outside. Taeyeon walk to the window and found out  it was Nickhun who yelled Tiffany name, he call her like teenager boys call their crush name. Taeyeon saw Nickhun, he was yelled Tiffany name from across the road while helding a bucket of pink roses.

She open the window, “ Tiffany already waiting for you in here.” Taeyeon yelled.

“Can you call her to see me through the window?” he yelled and show Taeyeon a little pink box, “I want make a surprise to her.” he added with big grin adorn his face.

Taeyeon only gave him an ok sign. She muttered as she walk to the kitchen where Tiffany busy, “Pfft, surprise, i assume he want to make Fany to be his wife.” With disgusted face she muttered again, “Of course he won’t be your wife, pfft!”

Then she found Tiffany busy placing plate and things on dinning table, “Fany-ah, your prince already arrived.”

“Really!?”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at exeggrated Tiffany’s reaction, “Yeah she want you see him through the window on our room.”

Immediately Tiffany ran to their room with twinkling eyes and wondering what surprise that he had. But Taeyeon saw her with opposite look, opposite feelings. She never like see Tiffany happy because of another person, but not that Taeyeon want Tiffany always sad but—

She always want Tiffany happy because of her, only because of her.

Now she was realize that she might have another feelings to Tiffany. She always care to Tiffany, and maybe be too care. She always worried to her and exgerrated sometimes. And when another person too close to her, she always feel something burning on her chest, jealous that’s what she felt.

“Do I love her?” Taeyeon muttered hesistantly.

Then she asked to herself, if she love her, is that platonic one or in romantic way?  She want to figure out what kind of feelings she had to Tiffany. She was drowned on her thought , recollecting memories about Tiffany and herself.

But everything on her mind was blown out after she heard Tiffany screaming in horror.

“AAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany screaming then Taeyeon immediately ran to their room. She found out Tiffany was closed by her hand, cries silently, with another hand pointing to the window.

Taeyeon hug her tightly,”Sshh ssh what happens?” she said and caressed Tiffany’s back

Tiffany only pointed her hand to the outside, while scooted closely to Taeyeon.

When Taeyeon saw the window, her eyes suddenly widened.  “Oh my god”, she didn’t believe what she found out on the road.

“I’m—i’m really cursed girl.” Tiffany said between her sob.

She found Nickhun right on the center of the road, still helding the roses on his hand. But the different is, he was lied on the road, with blood everywhere, on his broken head, broken chest, broken body, she even could saw Nickhun heart poped from his rib.

“I come to see him, then when he walk across the road, suddenly car rushed, and hit him!” Tiffany explain. “I’m really a cursed girl Tae!”

“No, Tiffany no. You aren’t. Maybe God should took him with this way.” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon eyes still locked on Nickhun dead body then smirked mentally and speak on her thought ‘Good thing you’re dead, so nobody close with her, except me.’

***

Right a week after that accident a local detective called Taeyeon to meet up at random cafe around Taeyeon’s apartement. Taeyeon was confused at the first time why that called her instead Tiffany, especially when the detective said don’t tell Tiffany about this.

“I’m Kwon Yuri, detective who investigate Mr.Nickhun accident. So are you telling Ms.Hwang about this?”

Taeyeon shook her head, “So why you call me instead call Tiffany if you want investigate this case more further?”

“Because our data it’s little bit shocking.” She paused, “We have found the driver who hit Mr.Nickhun, he said someone pay him for killing Nickhun.”

“What?!” Taeyeon was shocked but a little on her heart she doesn’t care about Nickhun death, he wasn’t her friend or even acquintance.

“And he told, person who pay him was you, but when we asked about how is appereance, he told characteristic of Ms.Tiffany Hwang appereance.” Taeyeon’s eyes  widened then the detective added, “Then we assume culprit is Ms.Tiffany.”

Now she really shocked, what’s make Tiffany want kill her greatest boyfriend, her love, her soon husband plus why she use her name, was she want Taeyeon go to the jail or something,  “You must be kidding me! How could Tiffany do—“

“I know.” Yuri cut her, “She is your bestfriend, she act like an angel but deep down she just psycho.”

“YOU’RE THE ONE WHO PSYCHO!” Taeyeon stood up and yelled.

“Do you know her background?”

“I don’t care about her background and she’s not a psycho!” Taeyeon stormed out from cafe after she said that.

Yuri muttered, “I have give you a warn Taeyeon. Don’t you dare play with her, don’t you dare.”

 

***

 

“What the !” she cursed as she read the note which written with the blood hanging on her apartement door.

I got your Tiffany haha! If you want to meet her, meet me at Bloody Warehouse, now!

She imediately ran and hop to her motorcycle and speed up went to the warehouse. After then 10 minute drove her motorcycle excessively, she arrived at the warehouse.

As she entered the warehouse she found Tiffany tied  up on the chair in the middle of the warehouse. Her clothes was shattered like she was already by someone, plus her hair was messed and her lips swollen. Her heart broken look at Tiffany worst condition.

“Fany!” She yelled and ran to Tiffany.

Tiffany open her eyes slowly and start sobbing, “Tae..” she said weakly.

“Ssh don’t cry.” Taeyeon untied the rope and hug her tightly.

“I’m.. I’m dirty...”

She took her jacket and put it to Tiffany and said “No, you are not Fany-ah..”

“But he r me..”

“Ssh..shh.. stop crying Fany-ah..”

“But—“

“It’s okay, i will take care of you, i will do anything for you, i wil make you safe..” Taeyeon said and paused, “Because i love you Tiffany, I love you.”

And finally Taeyeon said it. Taeyeon confession was echoed on Tiffany head, and finally she heard it. Suddenly Tiffany pull Taeyeon make Taeyeon sat on the chair while Tiffany sat on her lap, Taeyeon shock and Tiffany suddenly movement while Tiffany just smirked.

“Finally you said it Taeyeon..” Tiffany caressed Taeyeon’s cheek, “Don’t you know how long i wait you said that three words?”

“And now i feel happy, because my effort isn’t useless!” Tiffany said happily.

Taeyeon scared to the death she never saw this Tiffany side, “Wha-what?!”

Tiffany put her arms to Taeyeon neck, “Aww TaeTae don’t be scared like that!” she beamed her eyesmile and it’s made Taeyeon shiver.

“I’m just made up everything, i make everyone close to me suffered, almost kill Jessica and Siwon then killed Nickhun just for seeing you love me true or not. Does it good?”

Taeyeon didn’t believe what she heard, when she processed the words Tiffany said she felt Tiffany soft lips laced on her lips and then Tiffany leaned closer to Taeyeon ears and whispered.

 

“Don’t you know Tae? God made you for me, only me. So, no one can touch you except me, no one can control you except me, no one can stay beside you except me and no one can love you except me. And i’ll do anything for make you love me and say those tree words include kill the other.”


 

 

Why i always forget that i have oneshot collection? -_-