Untitle

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Hyper bass music banging all around the club. She could saw bunch of people dancing with the devil under colourful flashlight. Also she could smell strong alcohol all around her.
It was certainly not her place. But her friends in her workplaces forced her to celebrate her success for managed all big tender. To be honest she would choose stay at home reading a book while sip a hot arabica than spend useless night in a devil stall like this.

" You want Vodka?" her boss asking when approached her"

" No thanks bunny, i prefer a coffee than alcoholic water."

" I guess you choose hot chocolate milk hahaha!!" a tall girl said as her arms rounded to Sunny waist.

"I prefer vanilla milk" Taeyeon answered with a glare

"Yah don't tease Taeng like that Sooyoung!"

The tall girl mouthed sorry then drag her lover to dance floor. Taeyeon just watch them from a far, then she start reminiscing some memories about her.


Then she remember again about her, the person she love, the person need, the person who always on her mind, the person who can make her do everything. But unfortunately she gave Taeyeon a heart break and left her.
 

 

 


Two things she wanted now, leave this devil stall and erase her for her mind. But she forget her thought when someone approached her.

 


"Hey.." the girl seductively whisper to Taeyeon.


"J-j-Jessica?!" she rubbed her eyes as she saw her past lover, she thought it was impossible Jessica stand I front of her now, because Jessica had married the most rich doctor Kwon Yuri and moved to USA.


The girl only smirking and handed Taeyeon a sparkling alcoholic water. When Taeyeon refused to held that glass, the girl chooses to lead Taeyeon make she drink it while whispering sinful words which make Taeyeon weak.


The reason she didn't want to drink that liquor because she was very easy to drunk. And when she drunk her mind was blank out, her sanity was broke down, and she become a wild person. She will change from the calm Taeyeon become the wildest person ever. And she could do everything when she was drunk, dance with the devil, strip her clothes In front everyone, kissing roughly with stranger and mistaken everyone as her lover.


"Let's dance."

 

Once again the girl whispering with husky voice. She remember exactly that Jessica hasn't a husky voice, but she shrugged it off as the girl pull her to dancing floor.


Taeyeon looking to this girl up and down, the girl wore a tight mini dress who make clear everyone can see her shape of body and her y assets. She dance following the beats, rested her arms into Taeyeon shoulder and swaying her waist left and to the right then she lean closer.


"Why you didn't dance? You need some a hot trigger?" the girl smirked.


She backing Taeyeon and start grinding her assets to Taeyeon. Taeyeon gulped, she was sweating, her inner soul was fighting now, she want her stop because she still didn't sure that the girl is Jessica in other side she want the girl keep to that because she miss this feelings.

 


"You like it huh?"

 

She didn't answer but she admit it she like it, no she love it, she miss it and she need it now.
 

 

"Hey you have no fun! I'll leave if you stay stand—"


 

Taeyeon kiss her absurdly and roughly as she cut her word. She broke kiss and lean closer at her neck,  she sniffed.
 

 

"You still the same, vanilla scent."
 

Then Taeyeon tucked her hair and furrowed her eyebrows
 

"You change your colour hair huh? Last I remember you're a Blondie girl."
 

She let out a light sigh while keep caressed her hair.
 

 

"I've been thinking about you, Sica. I still can't believe that you left me and married that girl. You know that i need your love, i need your touch, i need you. Why you left me?"


The girl only smiling while Taeyeon eyes started teary. Her sight was blurredas she remember everything Jessica had done to her also she could felt her pain was refreshed again. She shed a tears. The girl saw it and immediately wipe it with her thumbs.
 

"Don't talk about past, just take me tonight." she said and kissed Taeyeon. The kiss was different, not the lustful one, it was lovely and gentle kiss.

 

 

Then she feel the love again, she can feel Jessica love’s again. They shared a long kiss, they kissing like no one can see them. Taeyeon arms start exploring her back, caressing it gently.

 

“Can i take you to the next level?” Taeyeon said it.

 

“Of course dear”

 

 

Then they were moving from the crowded one to the private room, exactly was Taeyeon room.

 

“How about if your husband angry?” Taeyeon asked as she pinned her down on the bed.

 

“Just take me.”

 

Then Taeyeon smirked and move, she start kiss her all spot on her body. She kiss the lips, nibble the earlobe, her sweet spot on the neck, then she give a trailed kiss until her core. She saw the girl who lied under her with pleasured expression plastered on her face.

 

Her mind wasn’t sane, she was under control the alcohol, she turn into a beast and mess this girl. Then the room filled with cries, moan, and whimper of pleasure.

 

The sun comes up changing the moon. Taeyeon room was a mess, especially her bed. She was , only bedsheet covered her body. She smile as she remember she spent amazng nigh with Jessica.

 

But when she turn her body, she found nothing.

 

“Where are you Jess?!”  she stood up and found a pink note with a hangover eraser pill and water on her table lamp. She took it and read it.

 

 

 

Hey cutie, thanks for the amazing night. I don’t expect it you’re a beast on the bed!

 

I thought it was funny when you mistaken saw me as Jessica, you really love her huh? For God sake she already marry and have a little cute happy family dude.

I’m not Jessica, i’m just her friend from LA. I don’t think i really look a like her, why you keep thought i was her? maybe alcohol make your eyes blurred or what i don’t know.

 

And Jessi is the one who send me to you.  She send me to you as apology gift, she said she feel sorry to left you.

 

Sorry again i should left you like this in the morning, i have a work.

 

I left a medicine on the table, you should drink it because i know you’ll feel headache.

 

 

 

If you need me again, you can call me 910-234-6

 

 

And my name is Tiffany Hwang, not Jessica. So later you should moaned my name not her^^

 

xoxo

-Tiffany Hwang