Multiple personality girlfriend.

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Multiple personality girlfriend.

 “Once you love one of me, you should love the another 9 of me, the wild of me, the caring side of me, the possesive side of me, the bossy side of me, the weary side of me and even the crazy side of me..”


 

Taeyeon went home after her hectic work. Her body and her mind was tired, but the thought of her girlfriend will welcome her with love and kiss erased her tiredness. As she arived at her home, she plopped her body to the couch. After a while she felt the weight from other side of couch, she open her eyes because she knew it’ll be her girlfriend. Her smile was growing as she saw her girlfried sat beside her, using apron, with messy bun hair, she knew that Jessica had prepare a dinner for her, and her heart felt warm.

“Hi bab—“

Jessica cut her words, “Why you late come home? You don’t love me anymore Tae?”

“I love you Jess!”

“Then why you come home late?” she said as she fold her arms

“I’m just late for 5 minute! You exeggerating !”

“But it’s still late, and that’s mean you don’t love me again!”

“You are too much!!!” Taeyeon head start aching she didn’t thought that her girlfriend will doing this again, she was tired and now her girlfriend make everything worst.

“You dare shout to me?! You really don’t love me again?! There’s another woman who seduce you?! KIM TAEYEON!!! Are you cheating on me!!!!” Jessica keep shouting and throwing unreasonable judgement to Taeyeon while Taeyeon just ran to her room.

She didn’t understand why her girlfriend become like this because when she first met Jessica Jung she wasn’t like this. First she met Jessica, Jessica was the cold and mysterious girl, that’s why she want close to Jessica, she want try to melt her coldness and open her mysterious mask. After one month she became close to Jessica, she found Jessica had cute and shy side, and thats side make Taeyeon fall hard for her.

Third months she close with Jessica, Taeyeon knew that Jessica’s heart was very fragile and pure, Jessica told about her past and her family. Taeyeon concluded that behind her cold antics and mysterious mask she was very weak inside. So Taeyeon promise to herself to protect Jessica no matter what she did and she become.

After forth months they close to each other, Taeyeon court Jessica and Jessica gladly accept her love.

Fifth month passed, Taeyeon just found Jessica wild habit, everyday she will ask her to make out, everynight she will seduce her and having hot season with her. She thought her habit little bit wild or maybe too wild for a cold girl that she found first, and for a cute girl that she found at second month, and for a weak girl that she found at third month.

She more confused after six months passed, Jessica become bossy and moody so suddenly. Jessica never let Taeyeon win on their argument and as a good girlfriend Taeyeon always let her princess win. After that month Jessica become spoiled girlfriend, always needy and touchy at Taeyeon when Taeyeon home, when she was away Jessica always send her million text and call, she also show her caring side. Her caring side change into possesive one and accusing Taeyeon cheating on her at tenth month. Eleventh month come and everything become worst, Jessica become somebody eles and didn’t share everything to Taeyeon it’s like she and Taeyeon is a stranger.

And now tweleveth month they have this relationship, Taeyeon had no patient again. She can tolerate Jessica multiple personalities, she want break up with her, but deep down on her heart, she still captivated with one personalities in Jessica.

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes with her arms as she lied on the bed when Jessica come bring a glass of hot tea for her girl friend.

“Tae..” She said softly, put the glass on the table and start caressing Taeyeon hair.

Softly sobs come from Jessica, “Baby sorry.. Sorry if i hurt you, if i yelled at you but i do that because i love you so much..” she said between sobs.

Taeyeon heart breaking when she heard Jessica start crying but her heart was hurt too, she was confused with her, angry with her, and disappointed.

“Stop crying baby.” Taeyeon said coldly and sat up.

“Forgive me first.” Jessica whinned and pouted, and Taeyeon realized this is the personality that made her fall hard.

Taeyeon smile , “I will forgive you, as long you still like this. Not moody, not bossy, not wild, and not different personalities of yours.”

“I don’t have a multiple personalities disorder..” she said softly.

“But why you always changing?”

“I’m not changing!”

“Look you changing, first you begging sorry to me, now you shouting at me?! Are you really have personality disorder huh?!”

Jessica suddenly smirked, “Me? Personality disorder? Psh no.” She stated it coldly.

“Then why you change into someone i don’t know every month?”

“You exeggerating everything baby....” Jessica crawled to Taeyeon and whispered into her ears.

Taeyeon eyes widened, how can Jessica changed personality so fast right now. She shivered when Jessica sat on her abs and gave Taeyeon naughty smirked as she leaned closer to Taeyeon, “You love me right?”

“No! I don’t love you! I love Jessica, the Jessica who i met first, the shy and cute and caring Jessica, not you!”

“I’m Jessica you know~”  she pouted.

“I only can love one Jessica, not you who wild, who bossy, who crazy! I’m only love her!”

“You know Tae..” Jessica smirked, she traced Taeyeon’s face lovingly, “But you can’t choose..” she gripped her chin harshly.

She lifted her chin as she pull her face closer to her and peck her lips.

 “Once you love one of me, you should love the another 9 of me, the wild of me, the caring side of me, the possesive side of me, the bossy side of me, the weary side of me and even the crazy side of me..”


 

Here we go my trashy fanfict~!!!!
Anyway i have read my past fanfict, it has different style with something i write lately, err i don't know which is the best because i just write as usual *sigh*, thanks for give me subs, upvote, or comment, and if you don't give me that.... you are mean!

 

Just kidding, tell me something so i can improve my write kay?

Thanks broo~