Yours.

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Yours.


"Mom I got this again from Totoro!!" 5 years old girl shouted happily.

"Totoro give you a gift again?"

The little girl just noded excitedly.

"Then you must be a good girl!"

"Yea! Totoro gave this because I reach first ranking mom!!!"

"Congratulation darling! But you not telling mommy you got first ranking in the class." She said it and kissed her cheek.

"Surprise mom!!"

"Okay, I'll give you a reward later. And sorry mommy can fetch you this day mommy have meeting. Have you eat?"

"It's okay mom, Yul appa fetch me today and Jessica umma cooked delicious spagetti!"

"Good. Have you take a bath?"

"Yea! I have took a bath with yoona unnie!"

"Good, so what are you must to do?"

"Sleeping!"

"Before that you must..."

"Pray to God, gratitude all good things for today! Night mom!!!" Seohyun kissed her then ran to her room, but then she stopped before close her door.

"Mom, Totoro gave mommy flower too. I put it on mom's room"

"Agai--"

"Night mom!"


As she reached her room, she found a pink bucket of roses lied on her bed. She was curious because everyweek in past 6 month Seohyun would got gift from that Totoro. Not only that, she would got a bucket of pink roses at 27th everymonth. And the thing that she very curious is why should Totoro?

She have tried to found out who is the back of Totoro but she always found nothing. If Tiffany went to Seohyun school to fetch her, that Totoro would be disappear. She also have ask the teachers and the principle, they said that Totoro is only a teacher who dressed like Totoro and the teacher who dr   essed like that is different every week.

 

There's a big question on her mind, who is that Totoro?
 

 

***
 

 

"Tiff can you go to Seohyun school tomorrow? There'll be little drama about Rapunzel a--"

"What? Why she not tell me? I'm her mothe--"

"She always said didn't want distrub your work, because you work hard for her. Oh what a mature and understandable girl."

"Yeah she always become that one, sometimes I wonder how her psychology age Jess."

"Hahaha, that's your daughter Tiff."

"Yeah mine..." later a light sigh heard by Jessica.

"I'm sorry I didn't mind to remind you about-"

"Oh stop."

"Sorry Tiff!"

"It's okay Jess really."

"Well sorry disturbing you Tiff, I'll catch up you later. Bye"

She didn't replied it. Her mind already clouded with her past with someone who left  scar on her heart. With only heard the name, her wound already refreshed again. She only let out a sigh before she returned again her sight to her laptop. Then she check her journal application for tomorrow.
 

27 January: Meeting + dinner with Choi Corp at 7 pm.
 

Wait....
 

Tomorrow is....
 

 

27th?
 

***


"Mommy you're here!!!" a little girl ran to Tiffany right after her drama ended.

"Yup" Tiffany bent down and hug her.

"Why you didn't tell mommy about this?" she added.

"Emh because I thought mommy busy. Sowiee" little girl pouted sadly.

"Nah it's okay. You acting so good hyunnie!"

"Thank you mom!!!"

Then Tiffany act and singing when Rapunzel let down her long hair, and they were laugh each other. But suddenly Seohyun remember something.

 

"Mom let's meet Totoro!"
 

***

 

From a far a see that Totoro from the first time, he holding many baloons and surrounded by children. My child run first to that Totoro, and he give Seohyun hug and yellow gallon.
 

"Totoro, that is my mom!" I hear Seohyun yelled and he seems taken back because of my presence, I don't know why but by his gesture, he seems shock by my presence.

"Hello Mr.Totoro, thanks for gave Seohyun many gift and gave me flowers but it's really--"
Before finish my word I see that Totoro shook his head and ran to bushes. It's weird but then he comeback handed me a bucket of pink roses again.

"For me?"
He ain't  speak just answer me by his gesture, he nodded.

"Why you give Seohyun gift and give me this?"
I wait for his answer but he not answer me. Then he just dancing dorkly and lift up seohyun and take her to other group of children.

He's weird, dork, and sweet.

 

Remind me with someone...



***

 


"Mom let's go home!"

"Ah yeah,let's go.."

"Bye bye Mr.Totoro!!"

The totoro waves his hand after handed little pink box to Tiffany.

"What th--" she didn't finish her word after she saw Totoro pointed little note upon the box. Open this box when you arrive at home.
 

"Oh okay, but.." Tiffany saw the Totoro didn't hear her just hug Seohyun and jump to bushes no where.

"Weird.." She mumbled.

Seohyun whinned behind, "Mooommmm hungreyyyy!"

"Okay okay kaja!!"

 

Tiffany and her little girl went to home, as her little girl request she cooked dinner, they ate together happily. Time goes by, Seohyun fall asleep leaving her mother who think deep confusedly about that Totoro on her room.

Tiffany took a glance to bucket pink roses and a little pink box. She took the little pink box and open it.
 

"What? Ring?! He propose a stranger?"
 

She furrowed her eyebrows because of one by one stupid conclusion about the ring pop out on her mind. But then she immediately took the pink note inside the box.

 

I know your mind with full of stupid conclusions right now, because you love make a conclusion before see other things Fany ah, right?

I know you too well baby.
 

It's me, your Taetae.


It's been a while Fany?
Sorry for leaving you for almost 6 years, haha I'm a jerk right?
Sorry but, on that day I found that you pregnant because of your ex-boyfriend, my heart, my heart can't take it, can't bear it, it's like you cheating behind my back.
Then I decided to left you, when you're in broken state. But that's hit me hard too baby.

But later i realized that i was fully wrong. I'm your girlfriend and the one who should take care of you is me. But i left you.

Sorry..

Can you forgive me?
 

I hope you will forgive me because my heart still belong to you, you still the owner of my heart, you still the owner of my entire love, you still the owner of my soul, my body, my mind,my self, you still the owner and always be the owner. Everything mine is yours, so please own it..

I know I was being a jerk, but if you give me a second change, I'll prove it, I'll baby.


Can you forgive me and become a Kim?

 

Only softly sobs can be heard after she finish read it, the letter stained with her tears. When she still cry unsoundly, she heard familiar voice from outside..

 

"TIFFANY HWANG! CAN YOU FORGIVE ME AND BECOME A KIM?!"


 

Happy Locksmiths's holy day,

Happy Taeny day!

(lol, holy-_-)

 

Have a good day guys^^ Don't forget, keeeeep smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~