See you soon Mademoiselle

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
Yonghwa clasped her hands while she is going in that cold place. His left hand is remained on his pocket. From the start. 
 
 
 
"We can't find that cold place." Yonghwa said. "Every place will be warm." He stopped. 
 
 
 
Shinhye was stopped by his hand. "Just this time." She sighed. "I wanted to be in cold place, so my heart would be warm."
 
 
 
His eyes were askin. "You're heart is already the warmest."
 
 
 
"A nice chill under this bridge would be nice for my heart to be warm." She explained.
 
 
 
"It's freezing here. Look the snow will soon cover all of this." He insisted. It's really cold and they don't wear suitable clothes. In the first place, it should've have just been a good proposal. 
 
 
"That's perfectly perfect, Yonghwa." She smiled again. That smile. "Can you wait?" She started. 
 
 
 
"Wait for?" He asked, cluelessly. 
 
 
"For me." 
 
 
 
 
The chill suddenly made him freeze just like that. For me? For her? Wait? He doesn't understand. 
 
 
 
"Can you wait for me? For two years." She smiled. That smile, its suffocating. It hardens him to see that smile. "I'm going to study."
 
 
 
"You know I'm a selfish man." He said. 
 
 
 
"I know that. I know that very well, Jung Yonghwa." She caress his arms. "I know you're a selfish man, but I'm very sure, you understand me." 
 
 
 
"You know I can't take not seeing you in a day. How much in two years?" He asked to her. "I'm going with you." 
 
 
 
"You can't." She firmly said.
 
 
 
"I can. I will."
 
 
 
"What will you do there?" She asked. 
 
 
 
"I'm going live with you. I'll protect you there. You don't have to ask me what will I do there because I have so much to do." 
 
 
 
"President Jung said anytime soon he'll pass the empire to you. Completely. Your life is here. You can just waste years outside when you have responsibility here." She said. Explaining. "And don't say the empire doesn't mean to you. You wanted to be President Jung." 
 
 
 
"Anytime soon? Means no definite time." He said. "But that two years are define. And I want to be with you."
 
 
 
"Stop being stubborn, Yonghwa. I need to do this. Everything is good. Stop making problems between us. I don't want to ruin the plans we have for each other. I want you also to grow in your own, without my help." She wished Yonghwa understand what she meant. 
 
 
 
That chill was vanished.
He never allowed a single cold in her. 
He kissed her lips with the warm he could give to her.
 
 
Yes, of course he understand her very well.
That simple.
He knows its for the better. Of course he'll miss her. So much. 
"What if you bump into some man who's way perfect than me?" His voice wasn't teasing at all, more in a worried zone. 
 
 
 
"Let's see.." Now, she's the one who's teasing. 
 
 
"You'll entertain them? For real??!" He shouted. What a dummy. 
 
 
 
"Well, I try to mess with their coffee first. Then let's see." She remembered when she played with him in her own cafe. "Yonghwa.."
 
 
 
 
He stared at her. Listening. 
 
 
 
"I can't wait to call you President Jung. I know you will achieve that. I have trust in you. Because I know you never give up being the leader they want you to become. I'm sure of that. You're responsible enough to please them." 
 
 
 
 
His left hand at last were shown. Handling a ring box. "And I can't wait to call you the Lady of Jung Empire." He grabbed her had and carefully put the ring. "This will be the code for the men there not to hit on you. Because you're tied to me from now on." He smiled. 
 
 
 
"Are you sure that I'll wear this?" She asked. 
 
 
 
"I bought a smaller size so you can't put off that easy." He joked. The ring perfectly matched on hers. "By the way, you will take over the cafe?" 
 
 
 
"Hayeon and Hongki."
 
 
"Those kids?" 
 
 
 
"Grandpa is just behind them. They'll do good." She paused. "Im going the day after tomorrow." 
 
 
 
Yonghwa was shocked. "That fast?" 
 
 
 
Shinhye nodded. 
 
 
 
"You know I'll come running to you once I became President Jung." He said. 
 
 
 
"I know that, dummy." She embraced him. 
 
 
 
 
They're in a very cold place but their hearts are warm. 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa was the one strolling her baggages. His not saying anything since in the car.
Either Shinhye. 
 
 
 
But Shinhye need to start talking. "You're the one plead to take me here but you're not talking to me." 
 
 
 
"Is this all your baggage? You sure nothing left?" He asked. 
 
 
 
"I can buy my things there." 
 
 
 
He nod. "You sure?" He asked again. 
 
 
 
She smiled at him. "Geez." She embraced him. "I'll be okay. Paris will be good to me." 
 
 
 
"Keep your phone open. Don't let them run out of battery. Or else I'll go nuts." He expressed. 
 
 
 
"I will. You too." She raised her hand. "I'll never take this off."
 
 
 
"I'll miss you. I'll miss you so bad." He said. 
 
 
 
"Me too." She faded away but her smile still lingers on Yonghwa. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"See you soon, Mademoiselle."