The Unexpected Player

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

Jung Yonghwa nearly lose his sit. "Y-you!!!"


 

Shinhye laughed. "Do I need to say it loud? I wasn't really going to play on you but you're too dumb and it's funny."


 

Jung Yonghwa didn't answered. He recalled all the time they met and the circumstances that he should knew him earlier. "You're dressing like a beggar to cover up you're Mademoiselle in front of me?" Right??!"


 

No, Jerk. I think it's the opposite thing. She said to herself. "Think what you're little brain can range." 

 

"Seriously, what are you up to? Especially to me?" Jung Yonghwa was still in the midst of realizing that the one in front of him is Mademoiselle. The one he's been eager to find, at this point he really wants to admit that he is such a stupid man. Not realizing this woman and Mademoiselle in the first place. 




He sighed so hard. 






"No, I'm the one should be asking what are you up to me. I knew for sure I didn't do anything wrong." She explained.


 

"And please don't give me reasons sounding like cars and money." She added. 






"You, Mademoiselle, scraped the last inch trust of my Dad on me." He looked into her eyes. 


 


"How did that made my fault? I don't even know you or your Dad!"


 

"You, Mademoiselle, got the deal that supposed to be mine."


 

"Supposed to be mine. So, meaning that there are no concrete bases. That anybody can take it away from you. Understand?" 


 

"I'm Jung Yonghwa."


 

"Hell, I don't care what your name is or where huge corporation you came from. For me, I'm just doing my job as a lobbyist, that's all." She cleared her name to him.

 

“What connections do you have, seriously?” He asked her.

 

“Connections? Maybe the nerves on my brain are all connected and made me like this.” She giggled.

 

“Stop making fun of me. It’s impossible for some person to be like that. You’re not an ordinary businesswoman. I know something is up with you. Now, tell me, what Empire do you belong?”

 

 

Shinhye sighed. “Do you know who are the French businessmen buzzing over Korea?” She asked him.

 

“French? O-of course I know them. You’re his daughter?!” He blurted, he really doesn’t know anything French, who cares about businessmen outside his Empire. He can live without them anyway.

 

 

 

Shinhye laughed. “You’re hopeless.”

 

“Hopeless?”

 

“There aren’t any French businessmen lurking here, and obviously I’m not a French girl though my name is Mademoiselle.” She scratched her hair.

 

“Stop tricking me. I’m losing my patience now with you, Mademoiselle.”

 

“Why? What will happen if you lose it? What you’ll do?”

 

“You’ll go down.”

 

“Okay.” She said.

 

“Okay?” He asked.

 

“Do you want your cars back? Do you want to live in luxury again?” She asked, betting something.

 

“Of course I want.”

 

“I’ll do that.” She looked in her eyes.

 

“You will? How?”

 

“I’ll fish you a deal.” She smiled.

 

 

Jung Yonghwa’s attention focused on Park Shinhye. “A deal?”

 

“Uh-huh.” She replied.

 

“What kind of deal?”

 

“A land better than the one you lost in Jeju.”

 

“Wait.. Why are you helping me?”

 

“I’m helping you because I don’t want to see you bothering me. If I do something on you, you’ll stop barging on my café.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa was nodding his head all along.

 

 

Shinhye need to erase this CEO on her life, because she can’t be a mainstream. Once the companies focused on her, everything will be chaos. A lobbyist have a lot of cold enemies, especially for her, she got a lot of deals over everybody. She need to shut this Jerk CEO before anything else, and too lucky his a bit dumb. “Let’s meet tomorrow morning, I’ll give you the details.”

 

 

 

                                                                              ***

 

“Are you ditching the company you’ve worked to get the land in Jeju?” Yonghwa asked while sipping his coffee.

 

“Ditching?” She laughed.

 

“Why are you giving this land, and again it’s a rivalry between ours and that company?”

 

“The Jeju deal is completely different and my work for them was way expired. This is new, and the word ditching is out of the box.” She explained.

 

“Can I get this deal a hundred percent?”

 

I? You can’t get even the grass on that land alone, CEO.” She simpered.

 

“I’ll help you, just what I told you last night.” She added.

 

 

“How?”

 

“We need the call of technology.”

 

“Okay, I understand.”

 

“Go, rush to your Dad and tell the good news. We will get the land before lunch.”

 

                                                                        ***

 

Yonghwa left the café. While Shinhye remained there, she’ll just talk over the phone connected to his left ear. She’ll say all he needs to do. Done.

 

A right bet to end all of these crazy things.

 

 

“Mademoiselle..” Someone whispered very closed to her ears.

 

 

“Hey! Why are you still here..” Shinhye taught it’s Jerk CEO. But it’s Jonghyun.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

 

“Oh.. Expecting somebody?”

 

 

Shinhye didn’t reply.

 

“As time goes by, you’re getting interested, Mademoiselle.” He smiled.

 

“What crazy thing are you talking about?” She asked with irritation.

 

 

 

Shinhye’s phone rang.

 

“Everything’s settled.” Yonghwa said.

 

“Good. I’ll call you back in five minutes then we’ll win this.”

 

She hanged up.

 

“Mademoiselle.. You’re on work again?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Please just leave. I’m busy.” She started to browse the data.

 

“Mademoiselle..” He bothered her.

 

 

 

Shinhye didn’t giving him a single glance.

 

“Mademoiselle..” He wiped her lips.

 

 

 

Shinhye was shocked. “What the hell? Stop treating me like your girls, I’m not buying.”

 

 

“Of course, I will not.”

 

 

Shinhye’s phone rang again, but she’s not picking up. Jonghyun is still bugging her.

 

“Then please leave.” She said strongly.

 

 

“Of course I will not treat you like my other girls.” He looked closely.

 

“Get lost.” She stared back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course, I will not treat you like them, because you’ll going to be my woman.” He wiped her lips making her lipstick scatter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mademoiselle, pick up.” Yonghwa blurted.