Epilogue

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
This chapter isn't really part of the story. It's just more an epilogue. I'm contented with their meeting in Paris and such but giving a try on this is quite good. I hope you enjoy this. 
 
 
 
 
"Now tell me, everything you've been through here in Paris without this dummy on your side." He said while his hand is wrapped on hers.
 
 
"Hmm, will I take out the monsieurs I dated?" 
 
 
"Dated?" He grimaced. "You seriously went out with guys?"
 
 
Shinhye let go of her hand. "If you really believed me then I'll never marry you."
 
 
 
Shinhye laughed. 
 
 
"You know I'm such a simpleton. So don't tease me like that." He bowed. 
 
 
 
"You are Jung Yonghwa. The Asia's pride. I didn't know that you're still that dummy." 
 
 
 
 
A man shouted from behind. "Shinhye? Hello." 
 
 
"Oh, Michael." She kissed his cheeks simultaneously. 
 
 
Which made Yonghwa frown to the highest level. 
 
 
"Votre petit ami?" Michael asked. 
 
 
Yonghwa didn't understand a thing but he doesn't want this guy because he sounded so y. "Hey, Shinhye, who the hell is he?" 
 
 
Shinhye smiled back at Michael. "Non, il est mon mari." 
 
 
Michael grabs Yonghwa's hand and shook them. 
He smiled back to the couple and left
 
 
"Michael! Good bye!" She winked at him.
 
 
 
"Mademoiselle.." Yonghwa whispered. 
 
 
Shinhye is smiling. 
Paris is a good place to troll. 
Yonghwa just came all the way here just to troll by her. 
 
"I missed you, Yonghwa." She kissed his cheek.
 
 
 
"What the hell did just happened? Who the hell is that Michael?!" He shouted at her.
 
 
"You really want to know?" She grinned. 
 
 
"Stop grinning like you are making fun of me. You didn't even change, still doing this kind of trick on me."
 
 
"He asked if you are my boyfriend. And I said no." 
 
 
"Park Shinhye!" 
 
 
"I said no, because I said you are my husband." She kissed him again. "We had known each other and went through so many obstacles, Yonghwa. And you can't even get along with my tricks." 
 
 
"Yes, that's my point. We've been through a lot but here you are playing along with me. You're always like this." 
 
 
 
"My husband is such a sore loser." 
 
 
"Stop saying I'm your husband because I'm really going to marry you now." 
 
 
"As if I say I do to you." 
 
 
 
"This woman, really." He sighed. 
 
 
"Do you think I'll wear this ring almost everyday and boasting around that the Asia's pride is my future husband if I'll never marry you?" 
 
 
"Then be a consistent woman for me. Don't make me think too much."
 
 
"Letting you think makes me happy." 
 
 
He sighed. "Okay."
 
 
"Sit down." She ordered Yonghwa. "Let's not fight."
 
 
"You are the one starting the fight." He said plainly. 
 
 
 
"Am I?" She chuckled. "I haven't been fighting for years so I missed this setup."
 
 
"What's our plan?"
 
 
"Plan?" 
 
 
"What are you going to do after studying? Stuffs."
 
 
 
"Let's not plan. Let's just live everyday." 
 
 
 
 
"As you said Mademoiselle. You know I'll follow you what ever happens." He held her hand.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
"Hey, dummy!"
 
 
Yonghwa heard his pet name called by her beautiful, loving but very smart wife.
They've been married for two and a half years.
He stayed with her in Paris till she got her diploma. 
The time they come back and Shinhye became the president of K&H, his Dad and Kim Jongmin arranged their wedding. 
 
 
It's Sunday and every Sunday is Coeur de Mademoiselle's day.
Shinhye ruled that every Sunday they must go on their cafe and be the assistants for Hayeon and Hongki.
 
 
"Why?" He stressed while holding cups that needed to wash. 
 
 
Shinhye is in kitchen and busy looking at the buns she's baking. "Put first those cups on the sink and come back here, immediately." 
 
 
 
Yonghwa bit his lips. Did I do some mistakes again? 
 
 
 
"What's the special menu of Coeur de Mademoiselle today?" Shinhye asked. 
 
 
"Tuna carbonara?" He replied a question to his wife's question. 
 
 
 
"You know it's tuna carbonara and I told to crushed the garlic!" She shouted to him. 
 
 
 
"This is crushed garlic." He calmly said. 
 
 
 
"This is minced!" She blurted out. "Get your work right."
 
 
 
"Just tell Hayeon to do that. I have so much to do in the sink." He turn backwards.
 
 
"Jung Yonghwa!" She shouted and the customers heard them outside. "Don't you dare turn your back."
 
 
 
 
Hayeon entered inside the kitchen. "Unnie.. Customers can hear you yelling." 
 
 
"Hayeon, go crush those minced garlic for me. The owner of this cafe is nearly getting on my nerves. I'm so tired doing coffee." He said to Hayeon. 
 
 
 
"I will do this, just don't fight. We almost have a lot of commotion every Sunday here. Thanks to the both of you." Hayeon said. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa put his apron down. "Let's just go home, Shinhye. I don't want to do this anymore. Let them handle it." He dragged Shinhye. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa punched the steering wheel to emphasize that he's angry. "We are fighting over a damn garlic."
 
 
 
"I'm sorry if I shouted at you." She glanced at him. 
 
 
 
"Let's go home." He said. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I haven't able to bring the buns I made on the cafe." She sighed. 
 
 
"Don't worry we'll just make later. At home." He squeezed her hand. 
 
 
Shinhye replied back by squeezing her hand unto him too. "I wonder if Grandpa is still there." 
 
 
"Of course, he's still there."
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
"My beautiful Hye. Mommy and Daddy will be late so Grandpa will take care of you." Jongmin played with Hye. 
 
 
 
 
"We're not." Shinhye immediately run on Hye. 
 
 
Yonghwa bowed on Jongmin. 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Hye, your Dad is such a show off a while ago that I forgot to bring your fave buns." She caressed her baby. 
 
 
"I wasn't. Hye, don't believed your Mom. She's the one yelling on your Dad." 
 
 
 
 
Grandpa Jongmin started to laugh. He held and carried Hye. "Your parents are cute, Hye. I wished you get bigger and start to have a word on your parents. I bet you're the only one who can manage them."
 
 
 
"My Hye will definitely go in my side since I'm her Mom." She smirked at Yonghwa. 
 
 
 
"Let's just see then." He stressed.
 
 
 
 
Jung Hye.
A future like Mademoiselle?
Or a dummy like Monsieur?