CEO knew Shinhye

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

"Louricks International" President Jung said to Yonghwa.


"What about that?" He asked. 


"Soon, Yonghwa. Soon." He said while signing some documents. 


"Forget about that, Dad. I'm going to get some deal today."


"A deal?"


"Yup."


"It seems to me that riding bus made you a better person, Yonghwa." He smiled. 


"Yes, Dad. I know that."



                                                                         ***




"You are a rookie company but what you offer to me are tremendous, Sec Kim." Mademoiselle said with doubt. 


Sec Kim cleared . "M-mademoiselle, because we need you. Without you, we'll never get this."


"You're not lying to me, right?" She asked. 


"W-why would I lie to you?" She asked, defensively. 


"You sure this isn't some kind of swindle or something? There's security downstairs on alert." 


"N-no Mademoiselle." Sec Kim sounded scared. She thought, this is kind of conning Mademoiselle, because of CEO Jung.







"By the way, where's your Boss, Sec Kim?"


"CEO, uh I mean the President will be here soon, Mademoiselle. But the President said that we can start even without his presence."


"O-okay. You gotta be sure on that."







Mademoiselle started off her thing on getting the land. "This is a rookie company but I guarantee you that the land will be on good hands."


"Rookie company?" A Japanese investor asked. 


"A rookie company that will boost on the next years." Mademoiselle stressed. 




"Is Jung Empire a rookie company?!" He stressed. 




Mademoiselle stared blankly on Sec Kim. 




Then CEO Jung passed the door and sit beside Mademoiselle. He was lured again by Mademoiselle scent. He was amaze how she smelled so elegant and gorgeous. 



That unexpected grin once again expressed. "Hello Mademoiselle."




Mademoiselle continued the deal, because she has been payed. She can't back out, she can't just leave the meeting like that. "Gotcha, we are keeping our profile’s down to get this deal without the help of the name but we can’t just escape from it.” She said.

 

 

The investors laugh. “I don’t understand why you need to do that.”

 

“We don’t have to explain much now, we’re busted.” She laughed too.

 

“So of course, this is a closed deal already. We’re so happy to have some connection on this Empire.”

 

“I expected that the time you knew that this is Jung Empire’s.” She stared at Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa poker faced, like nothing disaster will going to witness.

 

 

Mademoiselle stood up. “Thank you for giving us the deal, the connection of Japan and Korea will long live. Our Empire will guarantee a good job on those lands.”

 

“We are honored to have some business to your Empire.”

 

 

Sec Kim begins to distribute the contracts, neatly and coordinated.

 

 

Mademoiselle was about to leave the hall but Yonghwa grabbed her arm. “Mademoiselle don’t go. Just give me a minute to talk to you. Just a minute. If not, I’ll chase you downstairs and will cause some commotion.”

 

 

Shinhye smirked. “You’re the CEO, right? Why do you always play like a kid in a park?”

 

“I’m not playing, i just don’t know how to express that I want to talk to you. You’re not letting me so I’m being a childish.”

 

 

Mademoiselle didn’t respond, because anytime they will exchange words in a high tone that will really cause commotion.

                                                                        ***

“A minute is running, talk now.” She said.

 

“Seriously? Let’s get some drink first.”

 

“Fifty secs.”

 

“Mademoiselle, seriously.”

 

“Forty eight seconds. What is it you want to say?”

 

“I’ll treat you lunch.” He stressed.

 

“I’m not hungry and even if I am I don’t want. Forty four seconds.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa’s phone suddenly ring. It’s President Jung.

 

“Yonghwa, good job. Come here now, quickly.”

 

“Dad, I have some business here. I can’t go to you now.”

 

“What business? You got the deal already.”

 

 

“Twenty seconds.” Mademoiselle butts in.

 

“Dad, I’ll go to you but not now.” He hanged up.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s be friends.” He nearly shouted Mademoiselle.

 

 

“I decline. Fifteen seconds.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t like associate with people like you. Personally.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Stop askin why.”

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

“Stop barging me and live you own life. That’s want I want.”

 

“Okay, then let me at least repay what would done to me.”

 

“You already paid. I’ve got the money on my account already.”

 

“Mademoiselle, once I’m attached to somebody, I’m always connected.”

 

“Do you like me?” Mademoiselle asked.

 

 

‘What?!?! Of course not. How will I li--?”

 

“Good. Then what your saying are nonsense, about attachment and connections.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa didn’t reply. He lost again.

But not leaving the fact the he was attached to Mademoiselle.

Maybe he’s attracted how smart and can play with people in words.

He was amazed by her.

 

 

 

                                                                        ***

 

A tall, elegant woman stopped by in Mademoiselle Café. “Miss, low carbo and non-fat drink.”

 

“Black Coffee, Ma’am.” Hayeon asked.

 

“That would do.” She fixed her sunglasses.

 

 

Someone called her.

“Dinner is okay. I’m good with that.” She said over the line.

 

“You’re really a good girl.”

 

“Of course.”

 

                                                                         ***

 

 

Exactly eight pm, President Jung arranged some dinner between Yonghwa and his present to him.

 

“Dad, what is it, really?”

 

“Wait, they’ll be here in a moment.”

 

Yonghwa sighed. “Dad, I told you, if this is some kind of I’ll never buy it.”

 

“You state those words to your Dad. Where’s your respect?”

 

“Then respect me too.” He said.

 

“Sit down, let this pass.”

 

“What company is it now? Do you only see if they have daughters?”

 

 

 

“Stop whining, here they are.”

 

 

Louricks International, they own the leading brands in fashion industry all over Asia.

 

The daughter, Eryca Lee.

 

 

Yonghwa seem too bored, and his face saying it all. He wanted to leave, now.

 

“I’m Eryca.” She signaled a hand shake.

 

He raised his hand. “Nice to meet you.”

 

“I heard you finished your MBA outside. You’re good.”

 

“I am.”

 

 

“Eryca, what do you think of Yonghwa?” President Jung asked.

 

“He seems smart and diligent.”

 

 

Hearing that he is smart, seems to made him some allergy when all these days his ears are practiced to hear dumb and stupid.

 

 

“I’m just going to restroom.” He said and stood up real fast.

 

 

Sorry Dad, I don’t like her. Get rid of her now. I’m going now. Yonghwa texted his Dad.

 

                                                                        ***

 

 

“Shinhye Unnie! You forget your shawl, it’s just getting colder now.” Hayeon ran outside to catch up with Shinhye who’s getting for the bus to come.

 

“Thanks Hayeon, after your time you should get home. Take care.” She tapped Hayeon’s hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shinhye? Mademoiselle’s real name is Shinhye?” Yonghwa whispered to himself while leaning on his car, distanced by just a lane on Shinhye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Addtional Cast

 

Eryca Lee

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Clumsy Portfolio 

Yongshin fanfic authors can request here for poster.

Don't hesitate to message me :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/596083/a-clumsy-portfolio-graphics-jungyonghwa-parkshinhye-posters-dooleyposters