Engaging myself to you

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
"I need everything to be perfect. Every single thing." Eryca shouted that roared the hall. 
 
 
 
"Ma'am, everything will be good. You should already prepare too."
 
 
 
"Okay, and make sure Park Shinhye will be in front of us." She smirked.
 
 
 
Eryca went to her room and the maids started to prep her up.
 
 
***
 
 
"Yong, what the hell you're still doing here?!" Jonghyun shouted at him.
 
 
 
"Why? Should I really need to go there? That freakin engagement." 
 
 
 
"Of course you must or else you'll end up penniless. You got entangled to them and no one is backing you up." He tapped his shoulder. "You need to do this. For you and Shinhye."
 
 
 
"And your Dad will be so disappointed in you." 
 
 
 
Yonghwa sat straight. "I hate this thing."
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry Yong. We can't help you."
 
 
 
"No, you don't need to help me. Just help Shinhye in the future. I can take care of my self."
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
At the engagement party, only the highest of the highest were there. From the most profitable to best rookie corporations were there. 
 
 
 
Shinhye walked at the back and started to see if Yonghwa was already there. She was invited, Mademoiselle is invited. 
 
 
 
 
"Miss Park Shinhye?" A staff asked.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
 
"Miss Eryca said that you are her very best friend so you must sit in front. She ordered this to us. Please, this way."
 
 
 
Shinhye sighed and just followed her. 
 
 
"President Kim?" She said. President Kim was a sit away from her.
 
 
 
"Park Shinhye? What are you doing here?" The old man asked in curiosity.
 
 
 
Shinhye just smiled. She doesn't know what to respond, whether she'll tell that the man that will engage was her man or not. "Jung Yonghwa invited me." She just said, because she doesn't want to relate with Eryca. 
 
 
 
"Yonghwa? Jung Empire?" 
 
 
 
"Yes, Sir."
 
 
 
"What about the Louricks?"
 
 
 
"I don't have any relation on them."
 
 
 
"How are you related to Yonghwa by the way?" 
 
 
 
"He's a friend of mine." She replied honestly.
 
 
 
 
 
"I understand." He displayed a smile on Shinhye.
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
"Today is a very special day. My lovingly daughter Eryca will be engage to Yonghwa. I'm so happy that this is happening." President Lee said to the crowd. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa and Eryca is sitting to each other very close. Eryca's order. Yonghwa was just straightly looking at Shinhye. She was very captivating with her white dress. He started dreaming that it was her sitting on his side.
 
 
 
"I'm calling Yonghwa and Eryca to please stand and say a few words." 
 
 
 
Eryca first stand and cling her arms on Yonghwa. The crowd started to applaud. 
 
 
"Good evening, everybody. I'm so happy that you are here to witness everything. To witness Yonghwa and I, love each other very much."
 
 
 
Yonghwa was not listening, he was having eye conversation to Shinhye. 
 
 
"Dear Yonghwa, what are you going to say about our engagement?"
 
 
 
"I just wanna say how much I love you and I'll fight for you till the end." He said unconsciously, looking just at Shinhye.
 
 
 
Eryca saw that, but the crowd didn't. The crowd was very energetic when he said that.
 
 
 
"Dummy.." Shinhye whispered.
 
 
 
 
Eryca glared at her and face in front of Yonghwa. "Yonghwa.. I love you too." Then she started to touch his back and kissed his lips very deep. Yonghwa wanted to break off but he saw his Dad. He started to touch Eryca's back also and closed his eyes and respond to Eryca's cold lips.
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye was there in front. She sip some white wine because it seems something is choking her. 
 
 
 
 
After that kiss, Yonghwa and Eryca get back to their place. 
 
 
"I'm just going to the rest room." He said.
 
 
"Why? To wipe your mouth? You're a great kisser after all." Eryca smiled.
 
 
 
Yonghwa didn't looked back. He wanted to get out because after he sit, Shinhye stood up and went somewhere. 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa grabbed his coat and left the hall. The reps said Shinhye left the hall also. 
 
 
 
He felt worried to Shinhye because it's snowing and he owe an explanation. 
 
 
 
 
He saw Shinhye walking with her little dress on. "Are you going to let yourself die in cold weather? Why didn't you get your coat at least." He placed his coat on her. 
 
 
 
She just smiled at Yonghwa. 
 
 
 
"Shinhye.."
 
 
 
They walked passed the road. 
 
 
"Yonghwa. I understand you. You don't have to explain anything. It's an engagement so things like that tend to happen." She smiled.
 
 
 
"You understand but still you left."
 
 
 
"It's because I'm too bored."
 
 
 
"So you decided to drown your self in snow?"
 
 
Shinhye nodded.
 
 
 
"If you're angry at me, then tell me."
 
 
 
"I'm not. Really. Honestly it's just that, yes, I understand the situation but I can't help not to hurt by that." 
 
 
 
 
People started to crowd the roads. Everybody is busy on their stuffs. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa stood in front of her and touch her both shoulders. "I'm sorry. It's my fault. I will not do it again."
 
 
 
 
Shinhye shook her head on his chest, because again, her tears are falling. 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa caressed her hair. He smiled. "Are you cold?" He held her chin up.
 
 
 
 
Shinhye shake her head, express she's not. 
 
 
 
Slowly, in front of many people, he kissed Shinhye with so much tenderness. He wiped her tears. 
 
 
 
The crowd started to circle for them. Some having envy glances because the two was beyond perfect.
 
 
 
"I'm going to engage by you tonight. My cry baby." Yonghwa whispered.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Yonghwa carried her on his unit. He was very warm tonight. It seems the kiss a while ago in front of many people was not enough. 
 
Shinhye was not saying anything. 
 
 
 
The time he got his passcode and enter his unit, he grabbed her and started to kiss her again. His lips are crushing to hers. Her lips are drown to him.
 
 
 
They keep on that position until they reached his bed. Shinhye fell sitted on his bed, while Yonghwa slowly dumping on her.
 
 
 
"Yonghwa..." She moaned.
 
 
 
Yonghwa was slowly on hers and started to ped her little dress. Same as undressing his tuxedo. 
 
 
Yonghwa was feeling so much pleasure. His kissed from lips went to her ears and to her neck. Shinhye was caressing his hair at the same time. 
 
 
 
 
It was a two piece remained on her flawless body. Yonghwa was so ready to go to next grand. He touched her skin around her chest to her tummy. 
 
 
 
 
 
He was to begin it, he saw a tear came from Shinhye's eyes.
 
 
 
He saw how she forced herself to give hers to him at this point. 
 
 
And as he know her, she was trembling inside, but managed to give her own to him, tonight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
He smiled. He put her the comforter on her whole body and kissed her lips deeply again. "My cry baby.." He wiped those tears. "I'll marry you first before that to happen. I promise."