Monsieur, Jung Yonghwa

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

 

 

 

“Secretary Kim, do you know what’s the difference between a coffee and milk?” Her Boss asked.

 

“I do, Sir.” Secretary Kim mumbled, almost nothing voice was heard.

 

“Of course, you do. Even a kid can identify the difference, but what the heck is this? A coffee or a milk?” He pointed out the drink.

 

“I’m sorry, Sir.”

 

“Get out of my face, Secretary Kim. You’ve just ruined my day.”

 

“I’m so sorry, Sir. This will never happen again.”

 

“Of course, I will never let this happen again.” He picked his phone and banged the door while exiting his own office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Secretary Kim left with humiliation. “All you have done were signing papers, you’re just blessed, happens that you are born in the Jung Empire.” Her secretary smirked.

 

 

 

“I’ve heard that, Sec Kim. And you are true. And I’ll keep doing signing papers, because I’m carrying Jung. And lastly, you are fired. I don’t want people talking in my back, I hate it more when they are careless.” He smirked, grabbed his suit and walked out for real.

 

 

 

 

He is Monsieur..

He is Jung Yonghwa..

The only son of Jung Empire..

No need to describe, being the only son of an empire that holds all the connection inside Korea and Asia.

Everybody’s ideal, just exempt his manner..

 

 

 

 

 

“Minhyuk, let’s go for a drink!” Yonghwa said over the line.

 

“Jung Yonghwa, I’m not in the mood.”

 

“Whoa, that’s really sound pathetic. What happened?”

 

“Our rival got the stocks. We’re doomed.”

 

“Are those stocks that important? More important than the ladies coming over?”

 

“You got them?” Minhyuk’s voice sounds excited.

 

“What things I don’t get, Minhyuk? Come over here now, forget about those stocks.”

 

“Just the two of us? What about the two Lees?”

 

“They are here already, Dummy.”

 

“What?! Yonghwa, we have so many problems at this point. I can’t go out, my Dad will kill me.”

 

“I’ll fix it, Minhyuk. Just tell me how much. Now come over here and let’s party!” Yonghwa hanged up.

 

“Come on, Yonghwa. How can you help me.” Minhyuk burst in laughter.

 

“At least my Empire is better way than yours, Minhyuk. Consider your problem solved and come over here now. You’ll miss my present to you. Do I need to say her vitals?”

 

“I’ll do the measurement later, Yonghwa. I’m coming now. Save it for me. And seriously, I’ll consider your help. Thank you, Monsieur Jung.”

 

“Stop babbling too much. We’ll wait for you.”

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Jungshin, the son of LBS (Lee Broadcasting System). Earned his degree in University of Cambridge. Got the sweet face, got the manners, got almost the actresses. Probably, the most well behave in his circle of friends.. Probably yes, probably not.. It depends..

 

Lee Jonghyun, the techie hottie. Beside graduating with flying colors in California Institute of Tech, he’s doing his own marks on robots and gadgets. Tony Spark of Korea, Just the Tony, not the Iron Man. Similar to Jungshin, they share ladies like toys or food. They’re bestfriends, the two Lees.

 

Kang Minhyuk, the genius. His puppy eyes will deceived you, his melting smile will surely drool you but his intelligence will break you off in this world. Studied at London School of Economics and Political Science, soon to own Kang International.

 

 

And the last..

The Monsieur.

Jung Yonghwa, got his MBA in Stanford University. Barely graduated, but he did it. What to say, he’s hot, handsome, got five black cards on his pocket, driving F-type stare down at morning and rushing his XJ220 at night, dating all elite beautiful ladies and sleeping with guards on. He simply got it all. Took over the position of being CEO last year. The CEO of Jung Empire.

 

 

 

Young bachelors, got the world within their reach.

 

 

 

“Who took the stocks? You bet almost three million dollars, right? Are those businessmen dumb or something?” Yonghwa asked while sipping some Kentucky Derby Mint Julep.

 

“That President and Secretary Yoon got our last hope.”

 

“Their company needs those too, I bet.”

 

“I don’t understand they got the stocks for just two million dollars. What the hell they did?” Minhyuk banged the mirror table.

 

“Just tell me, Minhyuk. I can make them the bad guy by just using my media.” Jungshin said.

 

“Hey, that’s bad. Minhyuk, you want me to just hack their system?” Jonghyun laughed.

 

“That’s enough.” Yonghwa cut their conversation.

 

“I’ll deliver three million dollars on your account tomorrow. I handle major accounts, just see this as my charity to you.” Yonghwa smiled while waving to the y lady on his side.

 

“Uh? I thought tonight is your charity?” Jungshin shouted.

 

“What if your Dad find out?”

 

“Three million dollars were just an amount of money to be paid for his gum. Don’t worry about it, Minhyuk. We’re friends.”

 

“Thanks Yonghwa. Don’t worry I’ll repay you for this when our company boomed, maybe in next two years.”

 

“Drink up and get crazy. Visitors will make us high later.” Yonghwa eyed the three with something guys can only understand.

 

They’re in again. Casanovas on call.

 

 

 

 

***

 

“President Jung wants to see you.”

 

Yonghwa rolled his eyes. “That was fast. It’s too early to be scold.”

 

“He wants to see you now.”

 

“Okay, I’ll meet him. Don’t worry I won’t run away.” He smirked.

 

 

 

“CEO Jung, do you go in this company while your necktie wasn’t tied properly?”

 

“Won’t happen again, President.”

 

“Jung Yonghwa! Do you think three million dollars can be pick up in streets?”

 

“I’m afraid even I walk to the world I wouldn’t see a dollar, Dad.”

 

“Then why did you do that? You can just lend it, but freaking gave it with just a thank you.”

 

“Don’t worry, Dad. Kang International is all worth it. I know that.”

 

“I know you are not afraid because these money don’t affect a thing in this Empire. But when you will grow up? Spending like there’s no tomorrow.”

 

“I’ll turn in my two GT1000.”

 

“What will I do with those when you’re just going to replace them with the updated ones?”

 

“Then what do you want me to do, Dad?”

 

“I’ll give you an assignment.”

 

Yonghwa stared at his watch. “I’m busy today.”

 

“This assignment wouldn’t just take a day, Yonghwa. If you’ll never succeed on this, I’ll cut of your cards and tire down all your cars.”

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“I am.”

 

Yonghwa’s face flustered with afraid. Thinking about tiring down his cars feels like reaping his own flesh. Not his cars.  “What kind of assignment is that, Dad?”

 

 

“Your secretary will give the data.”

 

“I have a new secretary?”

 

“Of course, and I think you will going to have another new one after this day ends.”

 

“Dad, it’s not fault. They are incompetent, they can’t keep up with my laws.”

 

“Yonghwa, you better win this assignment. Or else, start learning how to take bus and start buying coin purse. You’ll be punished like a pauper, Yonghwa. I’m telling you.”

 

“Dad, don’t you trust me? I’m Jung Yonghwa.”

 

“I know you very well, so I’m saying the probabilities.”

 

“Just wait, Dad. I’ll prove to you that I’m matured enough to be the CEO of Jung Empire.” Yonghwa said with pride.