Monsieur's Mission

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
Park Shinhye bowed on President Kim while he is relaxed sitting on his chair. He smiled. "Are you done?" 
 
 
 
Shinhye nodded. "Yes, President Kim."
 
 
 
"You are really Shinwon's daughter. Still considerate." He sighed. "If I were you, I think I trapped them in box without any keys." 
 
 
 
Shinhye laughed. "I'll think about that." She made an eye contact with him. Thankful stare. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you for coming in a very right timing."
 
 
 
"Grandpa.. Grandpa is much better." He expressed. "And I must start calling you President Park. Soon."
 
 
 
"The orphanage will never be in recession now." She sighed in relief. 
 
 
 
 
"What about Jung Empire?" 
 
 
 
"Jung Empire is safe. Thanks to you. CEO Jung Yonghwa is looking forward to meet you."
 
 
 
"Jung Yonghwa? The man who made you frown like a jealous wife on their engagement with Eryca?" President Kim teased Shinhye. 
 
 
 
Shinhye nearly cupped her face because of embarrassment. "I didn't."
 
 
 
"Yes you are. I saw you." He said. "That day when I saw your expression, I knew that Jung caught you."
 
 
 
"Well, that's a very long story to tell." She grinned. 
 
 
 
 
*** 
 
 
 
Well-groomed man entered K&H's building. A well arranged bouquet on his hand. "Can I see the President 'to be' Park Shinhye?" He asked.
 
 
 
"Who are you, Sir?" The secretary asked carefully. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa pouted on the secretary. "You don't know me?" He exaggerated. 
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry Sir. I need to know your name if you had schedule to meet her today."
 
 
 
Yonghwa smirked. "Whoa..." He stressed. "I'm Jung Yonghwa."
 
 
 
 
 
Secretary traced nothing on the list. "I'm so sorry Sir, but you can't meet Lady Park Shinhye. I'm so sorry." 
 
 
 
"What?!" He shouted. "I'm her man. Do I need to be get a schedule??!"
 
 
 
"You can call her Sir so we can approved you." Secretary clearly stated. 
 
 
 
"Just wait. You know, if you're my sec, I fired you already." He angrily said. He was so eager to meet Shinhye today, then in one moment he was treated like a nobody. He immediately dialed her number but no one is answering. 
 
"She's not answering." He said.
 
 
"Maybe she's busy at this moment, Sir." Sec explained. "If you want to see the Lady then I'll schedule you for tomorrow."
 
 
 
 
 
"No. Don't bother." He said last. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Same time as Yonghwa left the building, Shinhye walks out on her office. Her secretary approach her. 
 
 
"Ma'am, a man telling me that she is your man just stepped out in grief because he didn't meet you." She sounded so apologetic. 
 
 
 
"A man telling you that he's my man?" She smiled. Then she looked at her phone, three miscalls from that man. "Where is he?" 
 
 
 
"He just left but I think if I call the security now we can bring him back Ma'am" 
 
 
 
"No, let me do it." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye found Yonghwa on the K&H's parking lot. He was standing in front of his car and it seems that he's talking to himself. 
 
 
"I know she's not just the Park Shinhye I know. She's way richer and smarter than me now." 
Shinhye heard his sigh. She was behind him, hearing all his words. 
 
 
"I miss her now." He stared on the flowers. 
 
 
Shinhye was smiling all along. She poked him hard. "I miss you too, dummy CEO." 
 
 
Yonghwa was surprised when he saw her behind. Then he frowned. "Why are you here? I might bother your work." He said but really he wanted to give him a tight hug and a kiss. 
 
 
 
"Okay, I'll go now." Shinhye said and turn around. 
 
 
 
His eyes widened on her reaction. She doesn't even think that I'm joking. She doesn't know I'm so gonna hug her than moment. "Shinhye.." He grabbed her hand. "I miss you so bad." Then he handed the bouquet to her.
 
 
 
Shinhye looked so happy. "Is this for me?" 
 
 
"Yes." He smiled. "I think this is the first time I sent you flowers. Like normal guys do."
 
 
 
"Are you a normal guy?" She teased. 
 
 
"You know I'm an over qualified man to everybody." He paused.
 
 
 
Shinhye pushed the flowers on his chest. "Find that everybody and give that." Then she turn backwards, again. As she turn around, her face expressed certain joy, playing Yonghwa. It's been a while since they fight. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa shouted. "But there are exceptions in life." He stressed, he's worried but bit proud because at last he feel Shinhye is jealous. "You're the only exception."
 
 
 
"So, you're the man that my Secretary is saying? That man said he is my man." She smiled.
 
 
 
 
"Of course I am." He open his car and get an envelope. "But, I'm really here, not for that." He sighed. "I need the help of Mademoiselle." 
 
 
 
Shinhye grabbed and saw data of company and sales. 
 
 
 
"Please lobby for Jung Empire."
 
 
 
Shinhye seem pissed. She thought it'll gonna be some date or romantic moment. She took a deep breath. 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, my Dad requested it for me to do but you know I can't, so I seek for your help today." He sounded so sorry. 
 
 
 
"You need this today?" She asked.
 
 
 
"The company demanded to schedule the meeting later at 8pm." 
 
 
 
"That's beyond office hours. They can't do that." She said. 
 
 
 
"Yes it is, but I agreed because we are the one who's in need."
 
 
 
"We?" 
 
 
 
"You're my woman so I know you could help me."
 
 
 
"You sounded like the Yonghwa I knew when he was still an empty can." She stressed. 
 
 
 
"Can you help me?" He asked.
 
 
 
"Let's just see each other at 8pm. I got the details." She said coldly and walk to her office. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa called President Jung. "Mission accomplished Dad. I've done my part already."