Matters the most

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
Shinhye gasped some enough air to keep attentive. She starts to wonder if this is some kind of Eryca's tactics. Louricks is powerful to maneuver K&H. She smiled as if nothing was heard. "Are you saying that I was a daughter of the greatest lobbyist in Asia? I'm sorry if I disrespect you somehow but please don't trick me with this kind of stratagem." She intend to stand up and turn her back.
 
 
 
 
"Yes, you are the daughter of the greatest lobbyist. You are Park Shinhye." President Kim followed her. 
 
 
 
"I am Park Shinhye. And I live in a small orphanage that haven't seen any parent. How come you're saying nonsense things?" She shouted while her tears staring to break out. 
 
 
 
"It's my fault. It's my fault that you live in orphanage." 
 
 
 
"Then keep regretting. It's your fault, right?" She angrily said. "Park Shinwon? My father?" She smirked. "Why don't make me the daughter of the Prime Minister? Maybe I'll come here with a smile of my face." 
 
 
 
 
"I left you there because I don't have enough strength to raise you. And I don't have a confidence, since I keep blaming myself for what happened to your father." He sighed in despair. "Your father, he's my friend and have been my lucky charm because of his lobbying." 
 
 
 
"Do you think I'm going to hear all your stories? Just keep regretting, I said. Or not just turn back the time and helped them not to encounter that car crash. As I heard on the people in this industry for years." 
 
 
 
"Shinhye.. I found the suspect."
 
 
 
 
"I get it. So you show yourself to me because you already found the people behind the incident?" She asked. "What if you never get the evidence? I would never know my real self. Am I right, President Kim?"
 
 
 
"No, Shinhye. It's not like that." He held her hand. "Please, hear my thoughts. I never abandoned you. I'm just here all along, guiding you, helping you."
 
 
 
 
Shinhye was stopped. Her tears stopped from falling. "So, you're saying being a Mademoiselle is just a lie? That you are the one building me up all this years and not's Mademoiselle efforts?" Her anger started to fill her emotions. 
 
 
 
"No, you don't understand me.. Shinhye." 
 
 
 
 
"I think I'm just wasting my time here. Since it's not lobbying I'm doing here. I'll excuse myself now, President Kim." She bowed.
 
 
 
 
"Shinhye, I know you're angry. And I completely understand that. You don't have to forgive me, if that will make you at ease. But remember, I'm just here if you need any help. I'll help you and yet you don't have to thank me. If that will make you at ease." The old man softly said to Shinhye. 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye heard it clearly. But didn't answered back or nod. She bowed again and left the building immediately.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"I told you Yong. Louricks aren't fools, on the other hand, they make us the fool one." Jonghyun blurted.
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa almost inhaling the bottle of whiskey. "Inconsiderate people." He cupped his face. 
 
 
 
"Yong, stopped drinking. Your going to get yourself into trouble. I can't drive you back, I'm drunk too." He explained.
 
 
 
"I can't just let go of Shinhye. You know me, Jonghyun. I can't sacrifice being away from her just because of this." A certain tear flow on his cheek. "I'm Jung Yonghwa, you know how selfish I am." He shouted. 
 
 
 
 
"You're drunk." Jonghyun stole the bottle. 
 
 
 
"I'm not letting go." 
 
 
 
"Even she suffered?" He asked.
 
 
 
"I am Jung Yonghwa. I am Jung Yonghwa." His voice were louder this time.
 
 
 
"You are Jung Yonghwa, but I know you wouldn't dare seeing her in pain. Even in your selfishness, you don't have her hurting."
 
 
 
 
 
"Jonghyun, help me. Help me, please." 
 
 
 
 
"Yong.." He sighed. 
 
 
 
"I'm going out.." Yonghwa said.
 
 
 
"Where are you going?!"
 
 
"To Shinhye.."
 
 
 
"You're drunk. Can you drive?"
 
 
 
"Of course, I am Jung Yonghwa." He grabbed his keys and obviously falling while walking. 
 
 
 
 
Jonghyun sighed. He wish he can do something, but he haven't knew a thing to backfire the Louricks. 
 
 
 
***
 
 
Shinhye locked the cafe. She has no strength to see bright lights and joyful smiles. Things about Park Shinwon and President Kim are crowding her mind. 
 
From a far she saw a very fast car approaching her side. Familiar car. 
It stopped in front of her. 
 
 
 
It's Yonghwa. 
 
 
This time, she was so happy seeing him tonight. She needs him tonight. She needs his comfort. 
 
But the time Yonghwa flustered his face on her, she thought something is not right. It's not the time she'll be spoiled by him. 
Maybe this time, it's her to comfort him.
 
 
"Shinhye.." He hugged her.
 
 
 
"Why? What happened?" Shinhye caress his back. 
 
 
 
"I am drunk. I'm sorry.." 
 
 
 
 
"It's okay.. Tell me what happened." She said. 
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry, Shinhye.." He cried. "The orphanage, this cafe, the kids.. will suffer because of me." 
 
 
 
"What do you mean? Ssshh, stop crying. Tell me.." 
 
 
 
 
"They gave me two options, whether to be with you or to make your life miserable." He stuttered. "Shinhye..."
 
 
 
"Yonghwa.. Stop crying and tell me." She said softly.
 
 
 
"Louricks bought the land that the orphanage residing. The orphanage.."
 
 
 
 
 
"Yonghwa.. Don't worry." 
 
 
 
Yonghwa was surprised because he clearly heard that he doesn't need to worry. It's the orphanage he's talking about. Not just any other thing. If the cafe is important to her, he was so sure that the orphanage is more attached on Shinhye. He faced Shinhye and saw her smiling face on him. "Shinhye.. It's the orphanage." He reminded her again.
 
 
 
Shinhye wasn't have a single worry. Yes, it's the cafe. Yes, it's really important to her. 
 
But now that he saw him crying because of her, she started to realize that it is him that matters the most. 
At that time, she had already let go of the cafe, Yonghwa saved it and made it more sentimental. 
It was him that also supports her, as he say every time. 
 
 
"You know what I hate the most?" She asked.
 
 
 
"What is it?" 
 
 
 
"Misunderstandings." She smiled. "I won't do anything that lead us to misunderstandings. Because understanding each other will keep us together." Shinhye said to Yonghwa.