Start of a game, who will keep up?

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle rushed to the cafe. The time she heard something happened to Hayeon, she left Jonghyun and went to Mademoiselle Cafe. 






She nearly broke the door but who cares, its hers anyway. 






Her worried face changed into something that will make everyone scared of her. The time she saw nothing but Jung Yonghwa. 



"I've got something to make you run to me, Mademoiselle." He fixed his neck tie.



"Where is Hayeon?" She asked, her temper, at any time will explode like a volcano.



"1-0" He said.



Mademoiselle got it right away. So, this Jerk CEO drew first blood. Okay, let's see when will this game last. "First of all, I'm going to clarify to you that it is not my fault that you're not in luxury today. It is not my fault that you are a stupid man labeled with a Jung name." 



"Watch your words, Mademoiselle."

 

"No, I will not. You started this game. I wouldn't back off, thinking that my opponent is just like a little kid hanging out with baseball friends."

 

"What do you know about me, judgin me like that?"

 

She smirked. "I'm sure my judgment is way better than what you really are."










Outside the cafe, Jonghyun saw Yonghwa talking to Mademoiselle. "So, he got her already." 



                                                                           ***









Shinhye, wearing her cap on, no make-up, jeans and blue faded shirt on. She got the on the bus, just like her routine. It's so late that she was assure that, that Jerk CEO will never ruin her nap on bus. 







But for heaven's sake! He is there again! 



Luckily, passengers at the bus are few, Shinhye sat on the farthest sit, so Yonghwa wouldn't see her, even if the fool wouldn't see her as Mademoiselle. 






Jung Yonghwa, who getting comfortable now with the chair, not as soft and elegant as his own cars but he realized that this is better than walking miles. 





The bus stopped. A woman, wore a very tiny tube with skirt that seems to be an underwear. In short, a woman selling something a woman should not sell. 







The woman approached the sit beside Jung Yonghwa.


"100 bucks." She whispered to Jung Yonghwa.


 

Jung Yonghwa wasn't paying attention to her face, you know where his attention was. 








Shinhye smiled awfully. "This jerk, really."





The woman held his chin. "Look at me, stop staring on those, you can own that in just 100 bucks."


 

"For real?" He asked. Of course he wants that. He's random and he was swayed like a man wants. And he realized that 100 bucks are nothing when he pay for their visitors on their bar. 








"What a fool. This man is way too stupid. Geez." Shinhye sighed at the back. 





"At the next station, we can do what we want." The woman said while seducing him.






 

Jung Yonghwa smiled. 









Shinhye saw Yonghwa's face. And on that she wanted to ruin the happiness inside him. 
It is not saving him from the woman who will smack his money, but just destroying his mind tonight. She knows a man will explode if he can't get want he wants. 




She barged on the two. The cap of her is covering the half on her face. "Hey!" She kicked the chair.



Jung Yonghwa was surprised. The woman seems irritated.


 

"Who is this?" Shinhye asked.

 

"Who are you?" The woman asked.


 

Jung Yonghwa remembered her, of course. But as the woman on bus, not Mademoiselle. He smiled. "Don't tell me this is nothing again. Don't tell me."

 

"Don't tell me that this is your new trash." Shinhye said. As usual playing in the flow. 

"Trash?" The woman stood up.



Shinhye picked up the candy wrapper on Yonghwa's lap. "I mean this, not you. Why? Are you a trash?"





The woman didn't have the courage to speak up. She was ashamed. 



Bus stopped. The woman rushed to go down on the bus. Didn't talk to Yonghwa anymore. 




Shinhye laughed. 


"What are you exactly? Are you really stalking on me? You give me so much chills." He expressed.


 

"Tch, what a jerk."

 

"Jerk??!"




Shinhye was laughing all along because until now, Yonghwa didn't realized that she is Mademoiselle. She's enjoying his dumbness. 


I'm going to play more before revealing myself. 








"That Mademoiselle's perfume was still lurking around." He blurted.


 

"100 bucks." She said and laughed.

 

Yonghwa was pissed. "I wouldn't dare even it's for free."

 

"100 bucks for your stupidness, I'm saying."

 

"But really, you're going to that woman a while ago? Don't you know that they are going to rob you?"

 

Yonghwa seemed worried. "Really?" He asked innocently.

 

She sighed. "What do you about life? You're so stupid."

 

"But she's hot." He said to her. 

 

"Those are scientifically made. Woah, I didn't expect your that dumb." 

"So, why do you care anyway? Stop bothering you, I don't have an inch of interest in you."










Shinhye released her cap on her head. She fixed her wavy hair, like a Mademoiselle. "1-1" She stressed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Triple Updates!

Again, I'm going to be busy so I'm doing my best to spoil you guys a little bit.

Also because I don't know when will I post the next chapters.

 

 

Thanks for reading!

Please don't forget to upvote and subscribe :)

 

 

 

- Dokmishin