At long last, I found you

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

Exactly ten pm. 
Shinhye was lurking on her cafe with Hayeon. 
Hongki was no where to be found again. 


"Hayeon, it's the end of the month today. Did Hongki gave your salary already?"


 

Hayeon smiled. "Yes Unnie, thank you for adjusting my time. My wage can fulfill my needs on school."

 

Shinhye stopped. "Where are your parents?"

 

Hayeon didn't reply but her face says it all.  "Hayeon.." 

 

"I'm alone, Unnie." She faked a smile. 

 

"Why?"

 

"My parents divorced when I was just five years old and now they have different families." 


 

Shinhye tapped Hayeon's head. "It's okay, Hayeon. The day I met you here, I acknowledge you already as my baby sis. Do you know that I grew up in an orphanage? Same as Hongki." She smiled.


 

Hayeon was surprised. She didn't expect a that these people have special way of lives also. She knew all along that they are from some rich families that lurk around and do charities. "Unnie.."

 

"Don't worry about the money, Hayeon. Just approach me or Hongki. And lastly, you're not alone, okay?"

 

"Thank you Unnie." 



"I'm going now. Just finished what you're doing and don't wait for Hongki anymore. Maybe that kid is sleeping in computer shop again." 

"I will Unnie." She bowed.



                                                                                  ***




Jonghyun called Yonghwa.

"Yonghwa, did you already found Mademoiselle?" Jonghyun asked.


 

"I think she is hiding now. She's nowhere to be found, that Mademoiselle."

 

"Still not giving up?" 

 

"I'm Jung Yonghwa."

Jonghyun gasped some air and laughed so hard. "Okay, okay. You are Jung Yonghwa."


 

"If you have some news about her please meet me right away, you're techie I'm sure you can get her profile right away."

 

"Potts is here now, Yonghwa. Bye." Jonghyun hanged up like that. Potts never landed on his unit. He just said that so he can't tell more lies. 




                                                                                  ***



"Mademoiselle.." He whispered to her ear.


Mademoiselle scared hello of out of this man. 
It's Jonghyun. 


 

"Who the hell are you?!?" She shouted. 

 

"I'm sure you remember me. Don't you?"

 

"Why the hell are you here?"

 

"I'm here to credit our date."

 

"What the hell are talking about?"

 

Jonghyun laughed. "Mademoiselle, it seems to me that you cursed a lot."

 

"I didn't." She cleared . 

 

"Yes you did." 

 

"So? What do you care?"

 

"I start to care because you're the first woman who cursed a lot in front of me."

 

"Stop bothering me. I'm busy and I don't have time for strangers."

 

"You're going to RC Ent right?"


Mademoiselle stopped. How can this nuisance knew her schedule?


"Gotcha Mademoiselle.." His left hand figured like a gun and pointed to her.


 

"What game are you playing? What are you, really?"



Jonghyun put his card on Mademoiselle's sleeve. "Let's call it quits since I already knew you're number. I'll call you tonight. Free your time or else.."

"Are you blackmailing me?"


 

"Nope, just playing mind games. You're good at it too, right? See you, Mademoiselle."


Mademoiselle left unsaid and stood there. She just realized that he is a genius in technology. No wonder he know it all. She's dead. What if.. 


Mademoiselle squirmed. She knew something will happen. This Lee Jonghyun is more dangerous than that Jerk CEO. 








Shinhye was in front of RC Ent. She is going to monitor the girls even her job is long way over. She care a lot of young girls because she want to pamper them just like the nuns did to her back then. Returning the love and doing charities.



"At long last, I found you. Mademoiselle.." Someone from the back echoed to her head.


What again? This is seriously tiring. She turned her head and alas! The Jerk CEO! 


 

She smiled confusingly. 




"Y-you???" Jung Yonghwa blurted.

"Hello, coffee jerk." She smirked. 


 

"You're the one who spilled milk on me, right?!?? You're the one at Mademoiselle Cafe?!!"



Inside Mademoiselle, this jerky CEO is really dummy. She just remember her in the cafe, not on the time they got to ride the same bus. Because maybe because the one he was with on those buses was Shinhye, not Mademoiselle.
Now she had all the token over him. 
"Why are you here?"


"Aside from making fun of me, you stole a deal from my empire and most of all, it is your fault that I'm not using my cars."


 

"You're like a kid whining."

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Yes you are." That's right, Jerk CEO, annoy your own self. That's better, for me.


"I knew it, you're the owner of Mademoiselle Cafe."


 

"What do you want on me?" She asked directly.

 

"I haven't decide what I want but since I got you now, I'll do everything to screw you, since you screw me first." 

"Do I need to be scared now?" Shinhye asked.


 

"I don't think you can say those words the time you know who I am, what I do and what can I bring in your life."

 

"I think I should be scared now." Then she laugh in front of him.

 

"Are you really putting a fight?" Jung Yonghwa asked. 

 

"Not really but it seems that if I agree it'll be fun." 

 

"You're unbelievable, Mademoiselle. What empire did you came from and your manner are really something?"




 

What a stupid CEO. She said in herself for the nth time. "I'll go in your cafe later. I will put some commotion and will destroy customers' trust."

 

"Please, do it." She said, double-speakingly. 




 
                                                                                                         ***




"Mademoiselle, it seems that you're attracted to me too. You made your self so available for our date." Jonghyun said while pouring some drink on her.


 

"Not really, but your better than someone."

 

"Someone? You really open some things for me now. I like that.."

 

"Stop so being delusional and imagining things never really existed. I just want to know how and why did you have my profile. It's not necessary because I'm a special worker." 

 

"You know I'm Tony Stark of Korea. I can do what I want in just typing and exploring."

 

"So? What's your point? I don't care if you are."

 

"You're really cute.."


 

Mademoiselle didn't reply. What a playboy, you can’t thrill me with that.








 

Then a loud ring of Mademoiselle's phone explode in the restaurant.


"Hello!" The other line shouted.

"Who is th--"

"Come here at the cafe, something happen to Hayeon!"