Eryca Lee

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
 
 
"Tomorrow morning, I'll fetch you here." Yonghwa said while Shinhye is getting out of his car. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Prepare all the details. I mean tell your Secretary to prepare everything."
 
 
 
"Affirmative."
 
 
 
 
"Be careful when going home. I will feel sorry if you bump to something. I feel sorry for those somethings." She smiled.
 
 
 
 
He smiled. "Good night, Shinhye."
 
 
 
 
"Don't ever call me in my name when we're at work. You're dead and I will never help you." She tapped the car. "Go, now."
 
 
 
"Don't tap like that. I'm going now."
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
"Good morning!" Yonghwa greeted her. 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle, get up with a very elegant white dress.
With high heel and black classy purse.
 
 
 
"You better done your work. The deals to get." 
 
 
 
"Secretary Kim arranged it already."
 
 
 
"The most profitable deals?"
 
 
 
"Only those. As you said."
 
 
 
"Okay, let's go."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa looked so manly on his suit. 
A CEO after all. 
 
 
 
 
 
After some turns, Mademoiselle begin to be irritated. 
 
 
 
"What's with the face?" He asked.
 
 
 
"Can you step on it? You're only running eighty."
 
 
 
"Ugh, eighty is the neutral of this car. And I'm not doing some over speeding, not with my cars."
 
 
 
"What the hell over speeding do you say? You can even run until one twenty on this road." She blurted. 
 
 
 
"One twenty? No way!"
 
 
 
"When we will get there? That's why you don't grow. You're always late."
 
 
"I don't need to be the early bird. I'm Jung Yonghwa. And even I'm the most late, I still get the worms."
 
 
 
 
"Should I applaud you? Should I be happy that at least you know that idiom?" She asked hysterically. 
 
 
 
 
"Why are you picking on me? Again?" He shouted.
 
 
 
"Because you're too slow! When we will get there!!?" She shouted too. 
 
 
 
 
Without any hesitation, Mademoiselle step on the accelerator and made some adjustments on navigation. 
 
 
 
 
"Mademoiselle!!! My car!! Don't do this." He shouted, pleading.
 
 
 
"You love this car so much. But I bet this car hates you to death."
 
 
 
"They can't talk so how come you knew?"
 
 
"Because you handle this piece of machine with too much handle, you put so much care that you neglect what's the capacity."
 
 
 
Yonghwa didn't reply. Again she's talking some kind of things he can apprehend. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Same with people, you must push them to the edge to know how much they maunder into something. To know how much reckless they can be, on that note they can grow or mature into something even themselves don't expect them to be."
 
 
 
"So you're going to push me in the edge?"
 
 
"I'm going to push you there. And I'm going to make you break your rusting shell."
 
 
"Running with hundred feels different." He blurted.
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle sighed. "Seriously, CEO Jung."
 
 
 
 
                                                                             ***
 
 
 
 
 
"Sec Kim, this is Mademoiselle. You know her right?"
 
 
"O-of course CEO."
 
 
"She'll help us on the deals I ordered you to do."
 
 
 
 
"Sec Kim, please tell me all the details." Mademoiselle said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then an unexpected visitor came. 
 
 
 
 
"Jung Yonghwa.. There you are.."
 
 
"Why are you here again??"
 
 
"I heard from the President that you arranged big deals. What the purpose of that? Getting sweats with nonsense when we can have a simple road."
 
 
"I'd rather die making deals than making love with you." He straightly said.
 
 
 
 
 
"CEO! What are you doing there, we have so much things to do here!" Mademoiselle barged on the other door.
 
 
 
 
 
Eryca saw Mademoiselle.
Mademoiselle saw Eryca.
 
 
 
A certain tension was born.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here!!?" Eryca asked.
 
 
Mademoiselle stressed. "Oh.." Then she stared at Yonghwa.
 
 
 
What a small world.
So she's the 'rich girl' Yonghwa saying.
She sighed again. 
 
 
 
"Oh is not an answer." Eryca said.
 
 
 
"Do I need to answer you?" 
 
 
 
 
"Please get out of my office. I have some thing to do."
 
 
 
"I'll leave if you tell me what is that woman doing here."
 
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle walks elegantly and stops at Eryca's face. "I'm Mademoiselle. I'm lobbying for this CEO. For this CEO, that doesn't have any concern for you. So, if you can understand simple instructions, can you step out of this office because we have too much to do." Then she smiled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At the back, Yonghwa grinned. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eryca seems wavered. "Mademoiselle.. I thought its a simple coffee problem. But it seems to me that you are a very very interesting person. Keep lobbying for him, until you can't even lobby for your self. I'm Eryca Lee. You don't know me. You don't know what is my capacity to erase you in this field."
 
 
 
"Please try. I'll be waiting. Follow me, CEO Jung, as I said we have things to do." Mademoiselle said.
 
 
 
 
"Just go now." Yonghwa ordered.
 
 
 
 
 
"Let's see if you, Mademoiselle can keep up with me." 
 
 
Eryca said last.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What's with the coffee problem? Don't tell me you spilled a coffee on her also? He laughed.
 
 
"I didn't. Just asked her, I'm sure you guys will meet every time." 
 
 
 
"You're so amazing Mademoiselle."
 
 
 
"Stop idolizing me and just memorize the details of today's deal."
 
 
 
"We're starting already?"
 
 
"Of course. And the other competitors are Louricks Int'l etc. That's your future woman's corporation." 
 
 
"I don't care."
 
 
 
"That's good!"
 
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
 
"Stop caring with the others and just concentrate on your own."
 
 
"Others meaning? What are the limits? Who are they?"
 
 
 
"Others: Those are the people who don't give a damn for you. You know the limits. You decide."
 
 
 
"You can seriously right a book. I'll sponsor you." 
 
 
 
"Most of all, don't kid around. If you keep doing like playing in a ground. People will disregard you, they'll bury you. Keep concentrated and don't fool around."
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa nodded. "I understand. I'll take that seriously."
 
 
 
                                                                        ***
 
 
 
 
"Dad."
 
 
"Why, my daughter?"
 
 
"Jung Empire is ours right?"
 
 
 
"Soon, it'll be ours."
 
 
 
"Dad.. And Jung Yonghwa is mine right?"
 
 
"You can get him and all what you want."
 
 
 
 
"Those are for soon. But, I have a special request for now."
 
 
"What is it Eryca, my daughter?"
 
 
"Can you give some detectives?"
 
 
"For what? For Yonghwa?"
 
 
 
"He's one. And I need to spy a very lame woman that's keeping on my nerve."
 
 
 
"Don't be such a show for now Eryca. The main show haven't started yet and still on rehearsals."
 
 
 
"I know that, Dad." Eryca smiled at her Dad.