A perfect partnership

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
Yonghwa just stared at Eryca.
No feelings. No emotions. 
 
 
 
"Yonghwa, you're messing up with the wrong woman. You're no match for me. And the end point is that we're going to be a couple. That's written in the books of empires." She said. 
 
 
 
"Say what you want to say. I don't care and I give a damn. I already talked to my Dad that I don't want this thing. Ever. Why you keep insisting in the first place? Don't you have other life than being a puppet on your own empire?"
 
 
 
"Without us, Yonghwa, your empire will go down fast. Maybe as far as you know we're just some kind in fashion field, but we have a lot of connections and had been in deep negotiations on extending our reach."
 
 
 
 
"Go down? Are you nuts? Stop acting like the superior here. And even my empire goes down fast, I'll never take you."
 
 
 
"You're brave Yonghwa, I'm liking you more." She smiled and tapped his broad shoulders.
 
 
 
                                                                        ***
 
 
 
 
"Got some business today?" Jonghyun asked Mademoiselle. 
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle didn't speak up. She's too tired responding to Jonghyun. He's being like a kid tailing to his Mom. He's been bothering Mademoiselle. 
 
 
 
"All I want is you, Mademoiselle."
 
 
 
"Seriously? Stop acting like a desperate man."
 
 
 
"We can be the best couple in this industry. We've got the brains."
 
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle sighed. "As the saying goes, fishes always caught on their mouths."
 
 
 
"So you want to use me?" She added.
 
 
 
"Not really that."
 
 
 
"No, it's okay. You know, I'm relieved." She smiled.
 
 
 
"Relieved?"
 
 
 
 
"Yes, because you just want me to accompany you, for your personal intentions."
 
 
 
 
Jonghyun smiled. 
 
 
 
"But you need to tell me, what you know about me. All you know. You're techie lord. You can hack the census site if you want to." She sincerely asked. She need to know because this guy, Jonghyun, might be the one who'll reveal her profile. Affecting her job as a mighty lobbyist. 
 
 
 
 
 
"All I know is you're Mademoiselle." He smiled prettily. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye is being careful to what she'll respond, she might say the things she wanted to hide in the first place. "Then you know who I am, everything about me since you knew I'm Mademoiselle." 
 
 
 
"Mind to tell me your story? Like other side of Mademoiselle. Aside from being a glamour from head to toe." 
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't have other side."
 
 
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
 
Mademoiselle nodded. 
 
 
 
"I bet that. As if you're dressing some rag cloth." He smiled again.
 
 
 
 
 
"What's wrong if I wear rags, though? Will that make me a beggar?" Mademoiselle asked a very deep question, and left Jonghyun there. 
 
 
 
                                                                             ***
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pass eleven pm.
Shinhye is hoping for the last bus.
It's pass eleven. The last bus lands on that station exactly ten thirty. 
 
 
She's thinking, or maybe hopelessly hoping that the bus got stuck on traffic and such. 
She needs to ride that bus, or else she need to take a cab, that seriously cost highly. 
 
Yes, she has money. 
Maybe lots of them.
But she doesn't regard those money as her own. She just made them, and made to deliver to the orphanage.
 
She's lobbying for the kids.
Not for her.
 
 
 
 
 
She sighed. 
She's been doing things that's all out of control. 
She sighed again. 
 
 
What the hell is happening to me? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Need a ride?" Yonghwa, down on his black y Berlinetta. 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye looked at him. "What the hell are you doing here?"
 
 
"I'm the one who should ask you that. What are you doing here very late at night? Not scared?" He paused and sighed. 
 
"Of course, you're not." He continued. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye smiled. 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're attractive when you frown. But you look more extra attractive when you smiled." Yonghwa said, sincerely. But he doubted if Shinhye will believe his words. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I know that." She said directly. "You don't need to say on your mind if I believe you or now. Because in myself alone, I know I'm attractive when I smile." She breaks a cute laugh. 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa grinned.
 
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry CEO, but I declined your offer." She pouted at the left road.
 
 
 
 
 
The bus! 
 
 
 
 
He smirked. 
 
 
 
 
The bus. Shinhye signaled the bus to stop.
She did. 
 
 
 
 
 
But..
The bus didn't stop.
 
 
 
 
"What the hell?!?" Shinhye shouted. 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa laughs. "Do you think the bus will stop if the driver sees a car in front of this shed?" 
 
 
 
"But I signaled."
 
 
 
"I guess I'm talking to Shinhye. Not Mademoiselle." He smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye was confused. 
 
 
 
 
"Get in before you can a cold."
 
 
 
Shinhye just get in, without any conflicts. 
She can trust this dummy, after all. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While Yonghwa is driving. He looked at Shinhye through the rear view mirror. "Shinhye."
 
 
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
 
"Can you lobby for me?" He asked with a straight face. 
 
 
 
"Lobby? What deal?"
 
 
 
"Not a usual deal."
 
 
 
"Billion dollar deal?"
 
 
 
"No, not even a cent deal." 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye looked too, at the rear view mirror. "What do you mean?"
 
 
 
 
 
"You're good at persuading people right? Can you persuade my Dad and the Empire to stop controlling me? You're the only one I ought to say these things."
 
 
 
 
"A son can only persuade his Dad. Not any person." She answered.
 
 
 
"I've done it already. Nothing happened."
 
 
 
"What the story behind this, first of all? I can help you decide decisions but I will not do the lobbying. I don't take personal, never."
 
 
 
 
 
"You know the dramas? The rich male lead always needs to marry a rich girl. I never knew it really happen in real life." He sighed.
 
 
 
 
She smirked. "You're such a dummy. You're even suited to be the male lead. Let's just say you are damn rich."
 
 
 
He smiled. "What will I do? Mademoiselle please help me.." His tone was longer. 
 
 
 
 
"I'll help you. Get thousands of deals. Then say to the people around you that you can lift your name and the Jung Empire without the help of some corporations. That simple."
 
 
 
 
"You'll help me?"
 
 
 
"Of course you will pay for the lobbying fee. Business as usual."
 
 
 
 
 
"Will they agree to that?"
 
 
 
"Do some calculations, CEO. If you can exceed the profit of being a chief of deals than marrying some brat then you win."
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa was nodding all along. "Surely, Mademoiselle is wise."
 
 
 
 
"When do you want to start? You're evolution. From a dummy to a wise CEO."
 
 
 
 
"You going to mold me?" He laughed.
 
 
 
"I wish I can transform you to that, I'm afraid you'll end up being the most dummy." She laughed too.