Cry Baby Shinhye or Fierce Mademoiselle?

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
 
Yonghwa stared at her. He was very careful what to say, very careful how to gesture. 
 
 
He was very careful in everything for Mademoiselle. Careful but eager to know more, more about her. 
 
 
 
"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked.
 
 
 
"Nah, it's nothing Shinhye." He smiled awkwardly. It's better not to spill what's inside him than to be teased and let the mood ruin. 
 
 
 
"C'mon. Tell me. I'll never cut you."
 
 
 
Yonghwa looked at her. He placed his arm on the table, making him more comfortable. He checked Hayeon on the counter, and she saw nothing. He thought how smart is Hayeon, because she was able to absorb what's happening. That he wanted to solo her. No other people. 
 
 
No Eryca.
No Jonghyun.
No President Jung and the Empire.
No Eryca's Dad and other people.
 
 
 
 
Just her and him. 
Yonghwa wanted this time to come. He wanted to show what can he do to her, and not being judge by the whole world. 
That's want he wanted .
 
 
"Shinhye.." He started.
 
 
"Hmm?" 
 
 
 
"Eryca.. Do you remember what Eryca said last time?" He speaked lowly. 
 
 
 
"About the real me?" 
 
 
Yonghwa nodded. He wasn't that want to know the past of her, because it doesn't really matter to him. It doesn't matter if she grew in an orphanage, it doesn't matter if she haven't reported in a university. It doesn't matter to him because it will not change his feelings for her. 
 
It doesn't matter to him.
But he knows that all of the people around him were eagerly wanted to know that. 
 
 
So he wanted to know all about her.
He wanted to know every detail. 
He wanted to know what's her everyday life before she entered to his life.
 
 
 
 
He wanted to know so he can protect her in the future.
 
 
 
"Wait there. I'll make some coffee." Shinhye stood up.
 
 
 
"Let's do it together. Is it okay?" He smiled. 
 
 
 
 
"No, just wait here." She tapped his shoulder.
 
 
 
Yonghwa's eyes followed her. When she was already in the counter, she glanced at him and smiled. 
 
 
That made Yonghwa felt so happy. 
A glance and a smile made his heart flutter. 
Just a glance and smile from Mademoiselle. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Here, I told you. It won't take long. I didn't ask you to come because it will take forever. I can't start what you asked for." 
 
 
 
"Thanks.." He said when she placed brewed coffee on his side.
 
 
 
"Park Shinhye." She recited.
 
 
"That's my real name." She continued.
 
 
 
Yonghwa's eyes sparked. He was so ready to know it all, starting from her name.
 
 
 
"Superior Lee said that someone left me in front of the orphanage when I was about two and a half years old. So my young mind decided to state that I have no parents. That they are died long time ago." She took a breath. "You know I cried a lot when I was a little girl, I think until the age of thirteen? I don't remember actually."
 
 
 
"Why aren't you saying anything?" She asked. 
 
 
"I will not say anything until you are finished." He smiled. 
 
 
 
She smiled. "I was really a cry baby. I get tearful eyes even when someone just took a bite on my muffin. I'm really that kind of person, back then." She laughed a bit. "But, that day. That day when I realized on my self that nothing will happen if I cry, or nothing will change if I keep on weeping for things. I began to persuade people and start lobbying. I didn't enter university because I don't have enough money and I think I can make money on lobbying for companies. That's when Mademoiselle was born. A strong and smart woman." 
 
 
"I wished if you can react words not just making that expressions." She sip some coffee. 
 
 
Yonghwa shake his head. 
Shinhye sighed.
 
 
 
"Then one day.." She smiled.
 
 
 
"Then one day, a dummy CEO appeared into my life. Making me confused and..."
 
 
 
"And what?" He finally asked.
 
 
 
"And.." 
 
 
 
"And what? What is it Shinhye? And made you fall in love?" He asked with smiling like a teenager.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye smiled back. "Making me confused and bringing back the Shinhye I used to remember." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa didn't respond any words. This time, he hugged her tight. 
He doesn't care if they can't both breath because of that hug. 
He doesn't care because he wanted her to feel his warmth. 
 
 
"You know what?" He asked.
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I like Mademoiselle. But I think I love Shinhye." He honestly said, while caressing her back hair. 
 
 
 
 
 
"You like the cry baby Shinhye?" 
 
 
 
"Of course, I love to have a cry baby than a fierce woman." He laughs, just to make her comfortable. 
 
 
 
"Okay, I'll be a fiercer woman by tomorrow." She laughed back.
 
 
 
"Thanks.."
 
 
"For what?" Shinhye asked Yonghwa.
 
 
 
"First, for letting me in, in your heart. Second, for letting me know the cry baby Shinhye." He kissed her hair. 
 
 
Yonghwa doesn't really have this gentleman traits of man. 
Even Shinhye knew that, because he was really a jerk when they met. Actually until now he was confused why he drastically change. His mind dictating that maybe he fell so hard. 
 
 
 
 
"I'm the one who need to thank you, Yonghwa." She hold his hand. "This cafe mean so much to me, and you, you became a part of those who meant to me." 
 
 
 
 
"You know, I can do that for you, even you don't ask to." He squeezed her hand. "Let's go back to the orphanage sometime. I haven't greet the elders there properly."
 
 
 
"Next time, when we fixed things here. I promise I'll get you there." She smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
"Look outside, I think we are really meant to be.." He smiled.
 
 
 
Shinhye saw the falling snow.
The first snow day.
The flowers outside are nearly coated with snow. "You're childish. Are we on that stage to be mushy about the first snow day?"
 
 
 
"Yes, we are." He stole a smack kiss on her lower lip.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll get you home, you might catch a cold. And tomorrow is the opening of Coeur de Mademoiselle."