Stubborn Mademoiselle

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

 

Shinhye didn't waste any time, she can't lose the cafe. That's the only thing she can call she owned. When she moved to Seoul without anything in her pocket. She started from scratch until she realized what thing she has the power on.


It's the power to move the people.
The power to make persuasions.
The time she knew that she didn't wasted anytime. She practiced, studied more than anybody else. 


Now, that she has been doing well, she can't just lose them just because she was entangled with people that she didn't expected in the first place. 

 

 

Hongki nearly cried when he saw her Noona approaching. He doesn't know what to do. People are starting to tear down the front of her cafe. 

 

Shinhye shouted. "Who ordered this?!?"


The man talked to her handling some legal papers. "I'm so sorry Miss. This job was just order to us. Louricks Int'l bought this land, they doubled the price what you are paying, so the land owner turned tables without your knowledge." 

 

Shinhye grabbed the papers with force. "This is unbelievable."


"Miss, we are advising you to get all the stuffs in your cafe because we're advised to tear down the cafe until the sun rise tomorrow."

 

Shinhye gasped while she held her forehead. She exhaled all her devastation. But that wasn't enough. A deep breath in and out wasn't enough, because she is going to see her cafe down, at this moment. "Can you do your tomorrow morning? We have a lot to get." Her voice trembled. 

 

"I'm so sorry, Miss. We're noticed by Louricks and if we will not do the plan they are going to sue us. That company is really strong. We're so sorry."

 

Shinhye knew she can't put the blame on them. 
She didn't expect Eryca would do this cocky games. 
This is childish. 
She sighed. Yes. It's Eryca Lee.
Yes, she is childish. This thing is her forte. 
She almost forgot. 

 


"Noona, what are we going to do?" Hongki asked. His hands are in his pockets, meaning they are shaking because he's to shy to let Shinhye see those. 

 

"I'm so sorry, Hongki.." Her tears are slowly leaking on her eyes. 

Yes, she's crying. 
Mademoiselle doesn't cry. Shinhye seldom cry. 


But the Shinhye and the Mademoiselle now slowly turning like the six year old Shinnie. 
Shinnie sobbed a lot. Shinnie cry over little things. 

As much like a shallow cry baby, Shinnie laughs a lot. Shinnie smiled over a little candies given by Superior Lee. 


The Shinnie, that was buried by Mademoiselle and Shinhye is coming back. 

 

"Noona.. Don't cry. I'm not used seeing you cry. No, I haven't seen you cry. Noona.." Hongki weeped. 

 

"Hongki, go grabbed your things inside. Let's go home." She said while crying silently. 


"Noona! We're just letting them do that??!! Noona!! Where is the Noona I know? The brave one?" 

 

"Hongki, the bravest me can't pull them out there. So why bother? Let's just go home." She said. 

 

"T-that CEO!! Where is he?? He can help us! Noona! Call her!" He shouted, desperate for help.

 


Yes, Yonghwa. She can call her. He said he's always here for her. She can call his name out and he'd be able to help her. 


She can but she doesn't want.
Why? Because she doesn't want the help of other people. 
Yes, you can call her stubborn, and now she can let things happen like this. 


"Let's go home." She uttered. 


"N-noona.." He sighed. 

***

Eryca smiled while going to her Dad's office. "Dad.." She kissed her Dad on his cheek.


"Eryca, my daughter. Something good happen today? Aside from the fact that you are going to be engage on Jung Yonghwa?" 

 

"Dad.. I'm just curious all these years.. Why do you want to take over the Jung Empire?" 


Her Dad put down his glasses. "Do you really want to know the story?"


"Yes Dad so I can make more smart moves in the future." She grinned.

 

"Jung Empire ditched Kim and Hoover Corporation instead of us."


"Kim and Hoover? I never heard that company."


"K&H wasn't that high on Korea but internationally they are hitting the jackpot. And Jung Empire got them. That time, our empire is on signing contract with K&H but Jung Empire changed their mind on the very last second." Her Dad said with anger.

 

"We nearly didn't survive that crisis, my daughter. But I managed to get back and now the chance to tear them down." He smiled after. 

 

"Aren't you on the move on K&H?" She asked.

 

"That's our second goal. But for now Jung Empire is on the roll." 


***

 

Eryca walked out to her office. The devil smiled a lot, in this kind of hour. It's three in the dawn. Tomorrow, she'll check out the cafe, or what she called teared cafe of Mademoiselle. "Poor Mademoiselle.." She smirked.