Jung Empire's Lady

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
 
"I want you to be my date tonight."
 
 
 
Mademoiselle sighed in irritation. 
Jonghyun started with their own deal.
To him for being a better off and take benefit of her knowledge.
 
 
 
 
Still part of the game. 
Still ongoing.
 
 
 
"Date on what occasion?" She asked.
 
 
 
"Just a night out with my friends."
 
 
 
"Friends? You mean CEO Jung is one of those friends?"
 
 
 
"Of course. And many more."
 
 
 
"Why do I need to go and face that certain circle of friends? Because in the first place, I don't want to be here."
 
 
 
"No, Mademoiselle. You're always been a part of this." He smiled. 
 
 
 
"I'll pick you up. Seven pm on your cafe." He added and left Mademoiselle. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sons and daughters of the big fishes in the whole country are almost on the party. 
Son of the Governor, daughter of the Fashion tycoon, son of the owner of the prestigious university, etc.
 
 
 
 
 
An elite party for the elite people.
All young heirs aging twenty five to twenty eight. 
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle smirked.
She thought that almost of the visitors, she have been dealt. 
 
 
 
Jonghyun gave her a mild drink. "This isn't deadly, Mademoiselle. You can trust me."
 
 
 
"We're not in the trusting stage."
 
 
 
"Why do you keep closing the door for me? I'm not a bad person after all."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Someone barged.
"What door are you two talking about? That way the exit and this way the entrance." He said. 
 
 
 
 
"Yong!" Jonghyun greeted.
 
 
Mademoiselle nearly laughed. What a dummy. He's literally talking about a door.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yong, look at the two over there." He pointed at Minhyuk and Jungshin.
 
 
 
 
"They never change. Who are those women by the way?"
 
 
 
"I don't know either but I'm sure their packed."
 
 
 
 
"Describing them as packed makes you men low." Mademoiselle butted in. 
 
 
 
"Men like us can only describe them like that. They aren't smart and just spoiling the money they never earned." Jonghyun explained. 
 
 
 
"Why? Don't you think what money you're using?"
 
 
 
"Compared to them, they're more brats. Plastic surgery, expensive make-ups, clothes, shoes, and many more nonsense wants of those women."
 
 
 
"Cars, women, cars. What do you think those nonsense wants of you men?"
 
 
 
"We're men, we run the company. Those daughters never handled a writing pen."
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, enough. I'm getting bored with this convo." Mademoiselle breaks off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yong, I'll just check out some people tonight. Wanna join?"
 
 
 
"Maybe no, I'm going home early. I have work tomorrow."
 
 
 
"Work? Stop kidding. If you have other meetings tonight you can freely go." Jonghyun tapped Yonghwa's back and left. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CEO Jung didn't left where Mademoiselle was. 
 
 
Mademoiselle stood still, not minding him. 
 
 
 
 
Loud music. 
But Yonghwa never left her there. "Why are you here?" He asked seriously. 
 
 
 
 
"He told me I'm his date tonight here."
 
 
 
"You agreed?!"
 
 
 
"Couldn't I?"
 
 
 
"I didn't said that way."
 
 
 
"Why are you here also? I told you to arrange tomorrow's deal." She asked too.
 
 
 
 
"I'm invited here. And without me, there will no party."
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle sighed. 
 
 
 
"Look behind you." She said.
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa looked behind. "What's she doing here?"
 
 
 
 
"Hello, Yonghwa." Eryca smiled. 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle left them two, showing zero interest to Eryca. 
 
 
"Where you going?" Eryca cling to her arm.
 
 
"Somewhere I don't see even your shadow." She reacted. 
 
 
"You're really stressing me. Just wait." Eryca smirked. 
 
 
 
"I get irritated when you're hopelessly saying for me wait. Why? I'm not a criminal to be scared by you."
 
 
 
"Let's say you are clean, but you need to accept the fact the I can turn you to a criminal if I want to-
 
 
 
"What bull are you talking about? Stop bringing yourself to us. Stop now when I'm still not moving." Yonghwa slightly cursed.
 
 
 
Eryca laughed and caress his face. "I heard you got the deal against us."
 
 
 
He didn't replied. 
 
 
 
"You can get all the deals because I will be related with you also. So, what's the point of stealing those deals from us?"
 
 
"Stop diverting the topic. Don't lay a finger on Mademoiselle just because of me."
 
 
"Come on, Yonghwa. That girl is completely different world. She's not related to you. So why do you care? She's just lobbying for your company."
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle wasn't paying attention with the two. She thought whats the use of hearing nonsense conversation.
 
She doesn't care anyway.
She doesn't. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While Eryca and Yonghwa was exchanging words. Jonghyun grasped Mademoiselle's neck, which made her shocked.
 
 
"Why? You're my date right?" Jonghyun giggled. 
 
 
 
"Oh, so I can do that too?" Eryca did the same to Yonghwa. 
 
 
Yonghwa stared at Jonghyun and Mademoiselle. 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle stared at Eryca and Yonghwa.
 
 
 
Mademoiselle made a very meaningful smiled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eryca's phone beeped.
Yonghwa had the chance to break off to her. 
"I'm going to the boys."
 
 
 
"Wait up, Yong. Let's go together. Mademoiselle don't leave me okay?" Jonghyun said nearly to her. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa didn't say anything to her but has also a meaningful stare. Even he doesn't know what that means. Even to him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eryca exited the party because she doesn't hear what is it. 
It's urgent.
It's something she begged to his Dad.
 
 
 
"Detective Baek, don't tell anyone what you found. Give me all the details. You've done a very very good job." Eryca smirked.
 
 
 
She went to the bar again. 
Searching Mademoiselle. 
 
 
 
 
"Hey!" She poked Mademoiselle. 
 
 
 
"Yonghwa's not here. Stop bumping into me."
 
 
"Don't you heard what I said a while ago? That you and me have different line. Yonghwa's not into this line."
 
 
 
"What about this time? What do you really want from me?"
 
 
 
"As of now, I'll let you slip. But if you keep showing in my way. I might do something. And now, more than anything, it seems that Yonghwa has something on you."
 
 
 
"Think what you wanted to think."
 
 
"I will. I'll take that as a very good advice from you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mademoiselle, let me introduce my friends to you." Jonghyun lurked, joined by Minhyuk and Jungshin. 
 
 
 
"Ahh, so you're Mademoiselle, I heard a lot form you, even the things the you got some deal for our rival. We've been on rocks lately, thanks to you." Minhyuk said, laughing. 
 
 
 
"So nice meeting you, mark 42." Jungshin said. 
 
 
 
 
"Are you telling me that I'm his favorite?" Mademoiselle asked. Getting along.
 
 
 
"Top favorite." Minhyuk replied. 
 
 
 
 
"Is this you're friend?" Jungshin asked Mademoiselle, pertaining to Eryca.
 
 
 
"No, I don't know her." Mademoiselle said. 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa finally made on their circle. He has been greeting all the people inside. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm Eryca Lee." 
 
 
 
"Eryca Lee?" Minhyuk repeated.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes, I'm Jung Empire's next lady."