Soon clashing of their worlds

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

"I don't care what clan are you from, but for today, just today I'll let you slip off."


Mademoiselle raised her left brow and run her fingers through the smooth strands of her wavy hair. "I prefer you wouldn't do that."


"If we run to each other again, you're dead." Yonghwa pouted like a kid.


"I wish I felt scared, really.”



"Thanks for making my day more devastated." Yonghwa said and banged the glass door of the cafe. 



"You're welcome." Mademoiselle giggled. 







 

 

 

 

"Miss, you wouldn't have to say do that. I'm doomed." Hayeon nearly cried.



"Hayeon, you should stand up for yourself. Because no one will do it for you. If you think you are right, why would you curl yourself like you're at fault?" Mademoiselle explained.



"Because I'm at the lower level in the game." Hayeon replied idiomatically.



"Who said?" 


"I know it, in myself, Miss."


"You're not, Hayeon. No one is at the lower level if you know what is right. Maybe today, its just about the coffee, but if you keeping doing that to yourself, in the future its all about bigger and harder things you'll encounter. And as always treating yourself like a loser."


"Miss.."


"Hayeon, forget what happen today and start doing things that will make you strong."


"Miss, why are you doing this to me?"


"I told you, think if it as a charity." Mademoiselle tapped Hayeon's head.











 

 

 


While Yonghwa nearly reaching his XJ220, two uniformed men start to tow his car.


"Hey! What the hell are you doing to my car?" Yonghwa shouted.


"Are you Jung Yonghwa?"


"Yes." He said strongly.


"President told us to get this. And the others."


"Others? You mean all of them?!?"


The two nodded.
They already connect his car to the other one and started to tow.



"You're going to get my car, now? Are you damn kidding me?"


"We're just taking orders. It's our job, so if you have a word, please contact the President."


"Are you going to leave here? Like this? C'mon, spare this one. And with the others we can negotiate some other time."


"This is the last one to be collected, Sir. We all got the others."




Yonghwa left unspoken with what the two said. His cars, his beloved cars..


"Hey, Kang Minhyuk! Come over here right away."


"Where are you?"


"In front of Mademoiselle Cafe."


"Okay, I'll be right there in ten. The hell happened to you, seriously."


"I don't know too. This is real bull. What a day I'm having."













After he hanged up, he was irritated the way his pants smelled. Perfectly a full cream milk with coffee. "That woman.."





"Yonghwa!" Minhyuk shouted while getting out in the car.


"Whose car was that? Yours? New?" Yonghwa asked.



"Nope, I don't remember what's the name of the owner but I know she's packed."



"Seriously, how many do you date as of now?"


"I don't count them, Yonghwa. I just consider them as one big love." He laughed.



"My cars, my cards, all out. Thanks to my Dad." Yonghwa said out of the blue.


"Why? What happened?"


"I lost my assignment. An assignment I don't even know. Just like that."


"Is it really close?"


"Close?"


"Your assignment. I'm sure it’s a deal."


"I don't know. I told you I don't have a thing on that."


"Yonghwa, you should at least know what the deal was about." 


"What's the use? I lost my cars anyways."


"Your brain needs polishing, Yonghwa."






How can your pants that elegant when your brain is rusting?


Yonghwa remembered what the woman a while ago said to him. "Aish."



"Your Dad wouldn't give you assignment that all depends to you, Yonghwa. Because he knows your capabilities. Without his help you're nothing. Let's accept the truth, you know that." Minhyuk sincerely said.



"What do you mean about that? So why this is happening?"




"That's what you need to know. I know Jung Empire never loses deals, because your company's pricing never fails to attract investors." 



"Kang Minhyuk, were that you've been studied in London? I'm so proud of you." Yonghwa smiled like a gambler winning in a game.



"That's the puzzle you need to know, and you completed it, you can see your babies buzzing their headlights in front of you."



"I will do that, but first let me go home. I stink like a sweat kid." 





                                                                                                    ***





"If you need money, I'll give you allowance. No cars, no motors, no black cards, no fancy parties." President said to him.


"How can I live like that, Dad?"


"I don't know too, but start knowing the basics. You should thank me because I'll let your unit with you. If I was a bit stubborn maybe I'll let you sleep on streets." 


"Dad, may I know why they didn't gone with the Jung Empire? Our deal was the best, I suppose."



"So, you at least browse the papers?"


"I don't understand that. We're the best. What happened?"


"I'm still looking to that, Yonghwa. My people still researching about the deal."


"Dad, I have a deal." Yonghwa said straight.


"To whom? Me?"


"I'll trace everything detail what happened to this deal. Even we couldn't get it."


"What's the purpose? So I can give your cars back immediately?" 


"Yes, that's really what I'm aiming. But maybe the remaining ten percent was all about our name. Keeping our trait clean."



"You can't get the deal back, why bother doing that? Just get another deal."


"No, Dad. I'll trace what happened and I'll get another deal. I'll do that."


"Because you're thinking about the cars? Again?" 



"No, Dad. I felt I need to do this. So the name Jung Yonghwa wouldn't just be a decoration on this Empire." Yonghwa curled his fist.