Stark knew Mademoiselle

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

“Aissh, why the hell I’m late with this important appointment.” Mademoiselle said to herself while running with her high heels on.

 

 

Mademoiselle has a deal to set up again. The company demands her to get certain software, so that company can surpass its rivals. Fast and reliable software are what they need.

 

 

Mademoiselle is having some wars on her heels and her elegant suit in the middle of the streets. She needs to get there before the side businessmen arrive. She needs to check it all before anyone else.

 

 

“Oh my God!” She blurted. She nearly fall and bruised herself. Too good that she was Mademoiselle. Because she’ll never say oh my god when she is Shinhye.

 

 

Luckily, a man held her hand. Thanks to him, she nearly flunked the deal today. She doesn’t want to do that. More deals mean more money to pamper the orphanage and the café.

 

 

“Are you okay, Miss?” He asked worriedly.

 

“Yes, I’m very fine.” She said.

 

“I think you are hurt, you’re shoes are deadly.” He smiled. A very drooling cute smile.

 

“Thank you but I don’t have time even for small talks.” She was fixing her heels and flatten here tummy.

 

 

The man left there, biting his lower lips. She’s pretty.

 

 

     ***

 

 

Mademoiselle sighed in relief. She’s the first to arrive aside from the secretary that will tell her the ins and outs of the deal. It is the software deal so it’s really tricky, she knows that whoever the businessmen are, they have also the knowledge to play with her. And she doesn’t want that to happen, she can only play the game she made, no one should be in her level, on her own game.

 

 

 

Hours passed, Mademoiselle and company associates are waiting for the businessmen seem to bore her.

 

“When are they arriving? They are way too late.” She shouted like a boss.

 

“Are?”

 

“Why? Of course they are in group.” Mademoiselle explained briefly.

 

“One thing, I forgot to say. They aren’t in group, just one. One person.”

 

“One person?”

 

 

 

 

Somebody barged the executive’s door. “I’m sorry, I’m late for about five minutes?” He stressed. Wearing a nice suit, not really the most formal one. But his looks define what he is.

 

 

The man a while ago? Mademoiselle said on her mind.

 

“Uh?!” He pointed at her. “You’re ..”

 

 

“Did two hours feel like five minutes to you, Sir?” Mademoiselle asked, diverting the vibe.

 

He rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry.” He felt sorry, really.

 

“So, shall we begin?” She asked again. Never let him a chance to speak with some things.

 

 

“Absolutely.” He smiled, revealing his y dimples.

 

“Okay. So, this company wants to acquire your software.”

 

“Hmm.” He reacted like he doesn’t care.

 

“And when you let this company have your work, we can assure you the price and the means will pay off everything you’ve worked for the software.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Mademoiselle was pissed. He is not freaking listening. “Sir, did you have a plan on selling it to us or not? Because you are not listening and your demands are still sile—.”

 

“This company can get it.” He smiled at Mademoiselle.

 

“Pardon me?” Her eyes are surprised.

 

 

“I’m Lee Jonghyun. You are?” He wanted to ask her name faster than that, actually.

 

“Don’t have a care sharing your name? Then I might refuse to sell my rights.” He added.

 

“Are you giving the rights by knowing my name? What are you, some kind of weird or such?” She said in low tone, so he can only hear it.

 

“Exactly, and a coffee date, maybe.” He smiled.

 

Jonghyun signed the papers. He doesn’t have a care on the software, because he just did it for one hour, just a boring time to build some software he didn’t expect to be needed by high corporations.

 

All his attention was focused on Mademoiselle. She’s pretty and smart.

 

“Mademoiselle.” She reached his hand. It’s just a name she’ll give and money drift later on her account.

 

“M-mademoiselle?” Is this the Mademoiselle that Yonghwa was eager to meet? This is really fun.

 

"Secretary Lee, I'm done with this deal so I'll take my leave now. Faster transactions I prefer on my bank account." She whispered on the secretary of the company.





Mademoiselle got up and started to leave the room.

Jonghyun was surprised that she'll leave without saying a word on him. 



"I'll take my leave too, since you got what you need." He hops out of the room.




Mademoiselle was pressing the closed button of the elevator, she doesn't want anybody to barge her while she's trying to pull off her heels. It is nearly breaking from the incident last morning. 






"Oopps.." Jonghyun cracked a smile when he reached the closing door of the elevator. 



Mademoiselle was surprised with him. But she was fast that she pulled her heel back in her foot. Like nothing happened. 


"You have a date with me, at the very time this elevator landed at ground floor." He said. 


Mademoiselle raised her left eyebrow. "What are you, really?" 

 

"You don't know me? Really?"


Mademoiselle didn't respond. 


 

"So you want me to do the normal way."

 

"No, I want you to stop blabbing too much word." She said in a pissed tone.

 

"I'm Lee Jonghyun." He smiled, again his dimples are making their own world. 

 

Mademoiselle didn't talk at all. 

 

"And you're Mademoiselle."

 

"So? What's your point?" 

 

"Nothing."


 

"Good. Coz I'm leaving. By the way, thanks for giving the software." She said like a goodbye. 






Jonghyun didn't able to catch up with her. For the first time, there's a woman who haven't attracted with him. Maybe she's just pretending, but he find her very cute. 
"Mademoiselle... We will see again. I know."





                                                                                 ***


"You met Mademoiselle?!?" Jungshin blurted while they are blasting some rock music on their mini bar.


 

"Yep. She's gorgeous, man." He smiled.

 

"You told Yonghwa about it already?" He asked.

 

"No." 

 

"You're dead, man. He's still finding that Mademoiselle." He laughed.

 

"Jungshin, I know you like playing a lot, right?" He smirked. 

 

"Of course." He felt excited. 

 

 

"Let's play a game called, Mademoiselle." He said while sipping his favorite cocktail.