More sweeter than lollipop

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
"How can a high schooler not even graduated in a prestigious one suddenly on the rocks on this prominent businesses? How can an orphan, with no parents, suddenly became Mademoiselle?" She said while her teeth were clenched and her hand were tangled on her waist. 
 
 
 
Shinhye suddenly stepped backward. One little step backward. 
 
She knew this will happen. She knew Eryca will soon knew all the little things about her. 
And she can't blame anyone but herself.
She can't blame Yonghwa, or Jonghyun.
Or the companies she'd worked for.
 
It's her fault. 
 
 
 
"Now, bring it on, Park Shinhye. I'm afraid you can't even get your tone high on me."
 
 
 
 
Shinhye wanted to shout at Eryca. She curled her fingers and bite her lips. She wanted to shout but very calm words came out. Calm words but sharp meaning. "Eryca.. You know I wanted to throw a very hot coffee to you now. But I will not, because you might end up filing a case with a murder." She smirked a bit. "I'm not going to pull your hair or shout like a trash because you might end up shouting that I'm a very dangerous person. I don't know you personally but I know you are capable of doing those things."
 
 
 
 
Eryca fixed her hair from side. "I wouldn't do those if you stay away from Yonghwa."
 
 
 
Shinhye smiled. She step forward. "I can't do that, Eryca."
 
 
 
"You are really going to do this? Let's see if you can keep up when you lose what you have done one by one."
 
 
 
"Go ahead. I'm not scared. But accept the fact that Yonghwa will never be yours."
 
 
 
"Are you doing this because you really like him? So you are not just a con artist, buying the minds of the investors. You are lurking them into your persuading words!"
 
 
 
"No. Even I'm not in the picture, Yonghwa will never like you. You can call me what you want but when the time comes that karma will knock on your feet, I'll just laugh at you." Shinhye stepped more closer to Eryca.
 
 
Eryca leaned backward, a bit.. 
Enough not to acknowledge by Shinhye has she was but wavered.
Shinhye's guts can really make someone coward. She think fast and not afraid of what we'll happen. 
Eryca admitted that to herself, but made her more eager to deliver difficulties on Shinhye's road.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"Jonghyun told me to ask you something." Yonghwa was playing with the side mirror of his at while he stood next to Shinhye. 
 
 
 
"Are we going to talk here? Outside? Aren't you cold?" She asked. 
 
 
"Okay. Okay. Where do you want to go?"
 
 
"You decide."
 
 
"I'll decide?" He flustered a very naughty smile while he slowly look at her.
 
 
"Decide a decent place or you'll regret being here tonight." She said, fixing her hair.
 
 
 
"I know a place. Get in." He smiled, gently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After an hour drive, Yonghwa landed somewhere he loved since kid.
 
 
"What are we doing here?" She asked.
 
 
"This a very very decent place." 
 
 
 
 
 
"A playground?!" She laughed with an ounce of irritation. "At this kind of hour?"
 
 
 
 
"If I lead you to my house, what would you react? I really don't understand you.." 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, playground is better." She giggled. "Is this your hiding place?"
 
 
 
"How did you know?!" 
 
 
 
"As you said, you are like the lead character in some rich based story. I watched a lot of your stand." 
 
 
 
"But there's a cut in every scene of those. I haven't."
 
 
 
 
Shinhye didn't respond..
 
 
 
Yonghwa sighed in relief because he wasn't tamed by her this time. Maybe because she can see his real emotions, they are not just words. They were expressed by a lonely soul trapped in the cage full of golds. Full of silver and plate but a grain was never been there. "My Dad has been calling me. Telling me about the engagement."
 
 
 
 
Shinhye didn't respond. A signal for him to continue.
 
 
 
"And I told him about you. I told him I like someone."
 
 
 
No voice heard from her.
 
 
"Hey.." 
 
 
"I'm listening." She finally said. 
 
 
"I told him how I like you but I'm really not sure if we are in that kind of relationship." He declined. "You know I played a lot of women. I fool around every night. But in our case, I'm really clueless."
 
 
 
"Yonghwa. Are you really just concerned on us? Leaving all behind?"
 
 
 
"Yes." He said straightly. 
 
 
 
She smiled. 
Okay, fine. Shinhye can manage herself. 
 
Yonghwa honestly said that he just cared about the two of them.
No Empires; No Eryca
 
 
 
 
"So I'm curious, tell me about the game." 
 
 
"What game?"
 
 
"Jonghyun.."
 
 
 
"What exactly he did tell to you then?" She asked.
 
 
 
"He asked me when I realized I liked you then I told him not long ago. He blurted that's the answer."
 
 
 
 
Shinhye dialed Jonghyun's number. 
He answered it right away. 
 
"So that was it? She asked.
 
 
"Why? Do you expect more than that?" 
 
 
"Not really."
 
 
"Shinhye." Jonghyun's voice became serious. "I know Mademoiselle is tough. I know also that Shinhye is tougher, but Eryca and her Dad aren't just simple deals."
 
 
"I know that." She said while staring at Yonghwa.
 
 
Yonghwa was confused.
 
 
"Does Yonghwa know?"
 
 
"He is the person who'll struggle the most."
 
 
"Do you think so?"
 
 
 
"I'm going to find out." Shinhye ended the call. 
 
 
"Yonghwa.. Starting tomorrow let's do our best to make your Empire boost highest profits."
 
 
Yonghwa didn't respond.
 
 
"I'm going to help you not because of the money you'll pay for, not because of the orphanage. I'm going to hold your hand, help you, because I want to see your grow and fulfill what your little soul lacking." 
 
 
 
Yonghwa didn't respond, again.
 
 
 
"Thanks for telling me your hiding place. It seems that I got close with old young Yonghwa." She smiled beautifully. 
 
 
 
 
"There's no medium now."
 
 
"Medium?"
 
 
 
"There's no way for the other way round so I'm going to do the direct way."
 
 
 
Slowly, Yonghwa fell nearer to Shinhye's lips. 
 
He kissed her smoothly.
No medium, no lollipop to be the barrier.
Doing the direct way, as he said. 
 
 
Shinhye felt numb.
She fell on Yonghwa. On his lips.
 
 
"No lollipop, but sweeter, Mademoiselle." He paused.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” 
― Janice Maeditere
 
 
Hello my beloved friends! 
Merry merry Christmas! 
 
I wish everyone of you spend this day with your love ones..
 
 
Let's smile and be thankful!