If you say so..

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle
 
 
 
For the very first time in the history of the mighty corporations, the Jung Empire lost merely seventy five percent of their holdings including stocks and branches
 
 
 
 
Jung Empire faces a black hole crisis
 
 
 
The retirement of President Jung, in negotiation
 
 
 
Will CEO Jung Yonghwa have the capacity to support the dying Jung Empire?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eryca is sitting on her chair while hearing all the good news on Jung Empire. "Mademoiselle, are those so pleasing in ears?" She asked Mademoiselle who is in front of her. She called her to throw all the good news today. 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle showed a poker face since she entered her office. "It seems to me that because you didn't get what you want through the mine so you started to kill Yonghwa." 
 
 
 
"Of course, if one doesn't work I'll turn scratching the second one, honey." She smiled. "And I'm a hundred percent sure, the second one will obviously work. Am I having good thoughts, Mademoiselle?"
 
 
 
Jung Empire lost almost half of their earnings. They lost it in one sway. Shinhye contacted Yonghwa early in the morning but he didn't answered it. And she understands it. She understands it that she is here, in front of Eryca. Not to beg or something, but to have assurance if the second one, which Eryca is pertaining to her, will work. If she can save the Jung Empire, the entire Jung Empire. 
 
 
 
"I will not ask for a much thing, Mademoiselle. Break up with him. That's all." 
 
 
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
 
"Then marriage will proceed and Jung Empire wouldn't have any problem anymore because Louricks can own them." 
 
 
 
 
"What??! That doesn't saving them at all!" 
 
 
 
"Yes, but that is the better option than seeing them in streets." Eryca laughed. 
 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle laughed too. "You don't know me, Eryca Lee." It's the first thing she thought to make confront her, out of her anger. 
 
 
 
"I know you. After this end day, you'll break up with Jung Yonghwa." 
 
 
 
Mademoiselle but her lips. Her face expressed hopelessness and anger. 
She was out of control. 
But she need to do.
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa embraced her tightly in front of the cafe. "I'm sorry I haven't answered your calls." 
 
 
 
Yonghwa the certain coldness of her. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright on the empire."
 
 
 
 
She didn't replied. She didn't respond on his embrace either.
 
 
"Yonghwa.." 
 
"Let's stop seeing each other. Please don't go to the cafe anymore. Let's just go back want we used to be. Can you go back being a dummy CEO that only wants to drive at seventy? Can you or please go back to the Jung Yonghwa that everyone knows." She said, like deriving a speech. She didn't buckle, no tears, no hidden emotions. 
 
 
 
He felt numb. He just lost half of their empire and what now? Losing the half of his life? His hands began to perspire sweat colds. 
 
 
 
Yonghwa bite his lower lip. "C-can I talk to my Shinhye?" He asked, he doesn't want Mademoiselle to talk to him now. He wanted the cry baby Shinhye. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Just talk to Mademoiselle. She can answer and tolerate you way better." It is Mademoiselle who's talking to him, because if its Shinhye, in the first place, she'll never do that to him. 
 
 
 
 
 
"But, Mademoiselle is just a part of Shinhye." He hold her hand. "Shinhye.."
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye felt his cold hands. "Yonghwa.. Please, stop making this hard for you and me." 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa didn't waste anytime. He hugged her so tight so Mademoiselle would come out and his Shinhye can start feeling his embrace. 
 
 
 
Shinhye felt the wrapping of his warm body. She lied her head on his chest, and tears started to wet his suit. Yonghwa touched her hair up to her back. He smiled. "My Shinhye.." 
 
 
 
"Yonghwa, you are really a fool."
 
 
 
"If you say you'll never let me go, I will stand by you even there's nothing left for me. If you say you'll not stop seeing me, I will make you smile even there's nothing material things surrounds me. I will because I love you. I will because you is more than enough for me." Yonghwa stated like melody. 
 
 
 
"If you say so.." She cried. "I don't have a reason to break your heart. You know I don't have anything to protect. The orphanage? I'm sure somebody will back up on them. The cafe? They can take it away. And now you say that I am more than enough for you, I don't have the reason to lie anymore that I feel the same way too."
 
 
 
"You need to promise me that, Shinhye. On myself, I know I will never let you go no matter what. You know me." 
 
 
 
"I promise you, Yonghwa." She carefully said. 
 
 
 
"Do you know how much scariness I felt when you said stop seeing you? Don't you dare saying it again. Okay?"
 
 
 
 
Shinhye smiled at him. "Dummy Yonghwa."
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
 
"Save Jung Empire from the Louricks." Shinhye said. "Please save them." 
 
 
 
 
President Kim hold her hand. "Shinhye.."
 
 
 
"I'll forgive you and will do whatever you need me to do." She toned like a kid begging for little things. "Save them from the Louricks, President Kim."
 
 
 
 
President Kim handed a confidential envelope to Shinhye. "It's up to you, Shinhye." He smiled. "You can save your man. And you can claim what is yours, aside from this corporation. You are the daughter of the great lobbyist, Park Shinwon." 
 
 
 
 
 
Shinhye opened the envelope and her tears started to break out. She feels too many emotions. If this will help him and make her at ease, or just make another set of complications. She was confused. 
 
 
 
President Kim showed some undefined expression. "I do really believe in fate. It just that it knock us down why it has to be that confusing." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We should prepare our farewells to Mademoiselle and Monsieur. 
This story that must only have a thirty chapters got extended because readers always encourage me to do better. It's my third yongshin ff and I'm so happy that a lot of dooliers read and through that I met and socialize to awesome people. Please be with this story until the very end. Mademoiselle will love that :)
 
 
 
 
My fourth yongshin story is A Way Back. A story that will make you choose whether remaining the friendship that have been always existing or gamble it with a love that will cause other people suffer. It is a story about friendship and romance. 
 
 
Thanks again dear dooliers! 
 
 
 
 
 
- Dokmishin