Pulled the string

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

 

 

"I don't wanna leave you here, but I'm so confused that it drives me crazy. I promise, you'll get home." Jung Yonghwa, talked to his car like a crazy man.







Just as Shinhye hop on the last bus, Yonghwa nearly catch his breath just to see her. 




Shinhye, once again surprised. Why this jerk needed to be here again? Why he is so dumb not to gather the thoughts that she doesn't want him?



Yonghwa smiled at her.


"What are you doing here? Again? I thought you have your cars back." She asked. 


"I have them. But I decided to take bus."


"Because of me?" She asked again, knowing what he'll going to answer. 


"You're really smart, Mademoiselle."


"I'm smart enough to think that I don't want you."


"I'm going to ask you. I felt that you're the only one who can give me the answer. An answer that will make me do it."


"What if I don't want to answer it?"


"You're going to see me every single day, I'll barge in your cafe."



"What if I'll answer it then?" 



Yonghwa smiled. "Same as my answer a while ago."



"You're a Jung after all." She fixed her hair.



"A Jung? How?"



"I don't have a plan explaining it to you because your end up boasting it to all the people."



"Then answer this. What will you do if the world is giving you or complying you to do a thing that in the first place, you hate it or you don't want it?"



"World?" Mademoiselle asked.



"Yes, I mean the whole people around."


"Don't do it." She looked at him, sincerely.



"You should give me more explanations rather that saying don't do it. I've said those words on myself million times already." He sighed. 



"The people around you, as you've said they are 'the world'. But you have your own. You have your own world. Make that world of yours a world you wanted or dreamed to be."



Yonghwa looked at Mademoiselle. "Can you make it more simpler to understand?"



"No I will not. You understand it, I know it."



"But that world, my world have a lot of tenants. You know my case, I'm a Jung. A dumb Jung." He smiled, a smile that made him a low person.




Shinhye felt Yonghwa. After all, the fact the he admit that he's dumb is making him a person. "Don't make those tenants rule you. You're a Jung."




"That's not a simple thing to do."



"It's not simple thing, but it’s not an impossible thing to do, right?" 



"Near to impossible, perhaps."






"I'll accept your demand." 



"What demand?" 



"Being a friend, maybe."



"Friend?"

 

 

"Yes, just friend."

 


"Why?" His eyes looked so bubbly.



"I feel like you're a helpless person that I need to get up. So I'm going to accept your demand." 





"Yes, I'm a helpless person." 





Shinhye was shocked. This Jerk CEO is admitting that he's dumb and helpless person, which she really didn't expect him to be. She felt that the boastful and jerky vibe of him is just a mask to make him a Jung, but inside him, a shallow and different person.



Shinhye realized that she need to buzz the signal, she's nearly home. "I'm going now."

 

Yonghwa held her arms. "Hey.."



"Why?" Shinhye asked him in low tone but strong enough.

 

 

 

“I will not say I want to walk with you because you’ll never allow me.” He whispered.

 

 

Shinhye just stared at him.

 

“I will say I just want to thank you, for tonight.”  He smiled innocently.

 

 

“You don’t have thank me. I just talked to you, nothing else.”

 

“Sincerely, maybe you just talked to me, but for me it’s more than enough. Being able to blurt out what I want without having contradictions. Just plain confessing.”

 

“It seems you’re not that shallow, after all. I’m going now.” She sighed.

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa grabbed her arm tighter. “Thanks.. Shinhye.”

 

 

Shinhye was shocked when she heard her name being called instead of Mademoiselle. She’s too surprised that she wasn’t able to ask how and where he knew.

 

                                                                                                ***

 

 

“Hello Mademoiselle.” Jonghyun smiled in front of her café.

 

She sighed.

 

“What’s with the deep sigh?”

 

“How many times I need to say to you for those words sink in your mind? I don’t like you and I don’t have a plan being related to you or something.”

 

 

 

 

“But Yonghwa can?”

 

“That CEO?”

 

“Or I bet you hate him more than to me?”

 

“You know what? If I’ll choose you or that jerk, I’ll choose him over you. Because he’s dumb and I can manipulate more than you. You’re smart and on that I’m being cautious because you’re playing games. I know that, even you say you don’t.”

 

“Just like Yonghwa said, you’re smart.” He smiled.

 

 

“But if there are other choices between the two of you, I’ll prefer that.”

 

“That’s harsh.”

 

“Yes I am.”

 

 

Shinhye went to her café.

 

 

“Give me low fat non carbo drink, beside from black coffee.” The customer demanded.

 

 

She looks very familiar. Shinhye knew this woman. She sighed. “Miss, black coffee we can just offer you water.” Shinhye butted in.

 

“Water??”

 

“That’s absolutely having no fat and non carbo.” Shinhye annoyed said.

 

“Why are you talking so informal to me? Who are you in the first place?” The woman shouted.

 

Shinhye smirked. “Miss, if you’re not going to order something, the door is wide open. Please step out of my café.”

 

“I’m Eryca Lee. And you made my day a very very very.. bad day!”

 

 

Shinhye smiled. “It’s okay for you to say you have a bad day, but I don’t need your name.”

 

 

“Remember this day. You’ll going to regret this.”

 

“I’ll be aware of that day.” Shinhye shrugged and left Eryca. She’s too busy to talked to people have problems with their own mind.

 

 

 

Eryca left the café, probably will barged on Yonghwa’s office again.

 

                                                                                               

 

“Why are you here again?” Yonghwa asked Eryca.

 

 

“To see you, of course.” She smiled.

 

“But, I don’t want to see you.”

 

“You’ve gotten so much stubborn, Yonghwa.”

 

“Been like this and forever will be.”

 

 

 

Eryca grabbed his hand. “Jung Yonghwa..”

 

 

Immediately, Yonghwa untagged his hand.

 

 

Eryca smirked. “Jung Yonghwa, don’t wait for the time that you’ll crawl below me just to reach my hand.”

 

“What crazy things are you talking about?”

 

 

 

 

 

“That time, when that happens I’m sure you’ll beg just to touch my fingertips.” Eryca glared at him.