Last string to know you better

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

"Sec Kim you have to do that will make you my regular secretary for a year."
 

 

A year? What's this job? "What is it, CEO?"



"You need to give the list of the people that has a name of Shinhye." 




"S-sir.. Was that possible? You want me to find all the Shinhye in whole Korea???"



"A year is nearly impossible too."



"CEO, at least I have the last name, I can work it out till midnight."



"Midnight? I need it to be in my hands before 7pm."



"Seven?"



"I'll give you some filter clue. Just get those ranging the age of 24-28."



"Thank you but that will be not enough."



"Just use our name. The census offices will work faster."




"I'll try Sir." Sec Kim bowed. 






                                                                                            ***






"What is Yonghwa doing?" Eryca asked while her left eyebrow raised.



"CEO Jung? He's at his office."



"Ah, okay." Eryca passed Sec Kim. 




"Wait, Miss.." 



"Why?"



"You need to be scheduled first before meeting the CEO." 



Eryca flustered an irritating expression on Sec Kim. "Don't you know me?"



"I'm sorry Miss. I don't know you." 



"I'm Eryca Lee. Try to google my name, NOW."









"What's with the noise, Sec Kim??!!" Yonghwa open the door.




Eryca saw Yonghwa. "Ohh, so here you are."



"Who are you?" Yonghwa asked.



"We just had dinner last night, with your Dad."



"Why are you here?"



"Of course, I'm visiting my future--" 



Yonghwa banged his door, Eryca didn't have the chance to say what she wanted.



"CEO Jung said he didn't know you. So, I bet if you want to talk to him, please get an appointment first." Secretary Kim bowed before leaving Eryca. 




"Secretary Kim, beware of what will happen. You might lose your job, NOW."




Sec Kim smiled. "CEO Jung appointed me as his regular secretary, for a year." 




                                                                                    ***


"Lee Jonghyun." 



"Why?"



"What are you up to, really?" 



Jonghyun smiled. "I told you, I'm playing a game."




Jungshin sighed. "That game is still ongoing? C'mon Jonghyun."



"You're the only one knows I'm playin. Yonghwa or Minhyuk didn't know. This is my game so I must the only one who's aware. If anyone joins and ruin, you're the only I can blame on. Coz you're the only one knows."



"You know me, you know I'll never spill the beans. And totally I don't care. But I care about you bro. You might playing your own game but when the time comes I doubt you're the one who'll going to ruin it."



"I will not, Jungshin. I know what I'm doing."



"Be sure, Jonghyun. Please stop playing with people like hacking some sites. Your hobby is so dangerous, more to you than the one you're playing with."



"Jungshin, just tell the girls to come over. I'm bored."


                                                                                      ***





"Sir, I have the list." Sec Kim gave a rim of papers.



"This is filtered already??" Yonghwa looked so shocked. 



"Yes Sir."

 

“How can I find the one I’m looking with this rim?!?” Yonghwa blurted.

 

“I just did what you have told me to do, Sir.”

 

“Filter it again, drop the people who aren’t belong to elite families. I bet it will down to twenty or so. I need it in ten minutes.”

 

 

Secretary Kim, sighed in tiredness. She can’t do anything though, it’s her job. And a year to be a regular secretary is at stake.

 

 

 

 

President Jung called his son. “Yonghwa, I heard that Eryca went there? And you didn’t have any respect on her.”

 

“Dad, what is it you really wanted?”

 

“You know what I want.”

 

“And you also know what I want, Dad.”

 

 

President Jung’s voice turned into a very cold one. “Yonghwa..”

 

“Dad, let’s be real. I know I’m such a worthless person labeled by Jung, but I’m not going to marry some woman for the sake of this Empire.”

 

“It’s the only chance.”

 

“Dad, don’t you have trust in me? You’re giving me because you think I don’t know what I’m doing in this Empire?”

 

“We need this, to expand what we have.”

 

“You’re making some kind of a deal?”

 

“Yonghwa, you don’t understand.”

 

“No, Dad. It’s you I don’t understand. Enough with this stupid deals because you don’t have the right to sell me, even I’m your only son.”

 

“Yonghwa, it’s not that I’m selling you. It’s for your own good. Look at me, and your Mom.”

 

 

Yonghwa stopped for a bit and try to breathe a sec. “You and Mom?”

 

“We didn’t get married out of love, it’s because they forced us. But we worked it out and did live and create love, until now.”

 

“So, you want me to be like you?”

 

“Yonghwa, please.”

 

“Dad, I want to make my own things. I’ll ask for your help when I get in trouble, I promise.”

 

“Yonghwa, don’t think that I’m selling you like a deal. You’re my only son. And please consider Eryca.”

 

“I’ll talk to you some other time Dad.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Here it is, Sir. Down to twenty two profiles.” Sec Kim handed to him.

 

 

Yonghwa browsed it all in one go. He found nothing.

Pictures didn’t match on Mademoiselle, achievements are nothing compared what level Mademoiselle have.

 

“Sir, am I going to start packing my things?” Sec Kim, starting to prepare for the CEO to fire her.

 

 

“No, you’ve done your assignment well.”

 

“Thank you Sir. But you didn’t get the right profile.”

 

“Unfortunately.”

 

“Do you know her?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then why don’t you just ask her?”

 

“Ask her? She’ll never respond.”

 

 

 

 

“Then just try, CEO Jung. I bet that’s the last string you need to pull.” Secretary Kim said with sincerity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will dedicate this update to Jamie Unnie(mylchris)!

Unnie, cheer up!

I'm too busy not able to talk to you in twitter but I feel you.

I'm just here, always! ^^