Mademoiselle meets Monsieur

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

"Salted caramel mocha please." 




Hayeon was startled when the Miss from the yesterday was infront of her. She wanted to see her badly. Hayeon wants to ask so many things. Out of curiosity and amazement.


"You'll just gonna stare at me and not taking my order?" Mademoiselle asked Hayeon.


"Uh.. I'm sorry Ma'am. Do you want some whipped cream on top of it?"


"What do you think?"


"I think, you don't want to have it."


"Why do you say so?"


"Because it might ruin your dress and your body?"



Mademoiselle smiled at her. "Please put whipped cream, enormously."



"I will do it now, Ma'am." Hayeon rushed over the side counter and did Mademoiselle's order.











"Why are still here? Your shift is over now, I suppose." She said after sipping some latte.


"Ma'am, how did you do that?" 


"Did what?"


"My shift hours were extended on hour, just like you said yesterday."




"Stop asking how that happened, just do your job. Think of it as a charity." 








"Thank you. Come again." Hayeon bowed as Mademoiselle pass her way.







Mademoiselle give her a very sweet smile. 



We need your help.





"Mademoiselle on rescue again." She sighed with proudness on her voice.




About what? 





Buying a land in Jeju.




For what?




Building resorts and hotels.




May I know who is this and what company?

 

 

I’ll send the details and please come tomorrow for executing the project.

 

 

 

Mademoiselle read the last message and didn’t reply. She looked at the time and still early. “Tomorrow I’ll let them get the land.”

 

 

                         ***

 

 

Jung Yonghwa is busy signing some accounts, his acknowledgement and permission for every detail is a must. “Where is my coffee?”

 

“Sir, you haven’t told me to buy you a coffee.” His new secretary defensed.

 

“If I haven’t told you to get the papers, you wouldn’t bother to make a move?” His losing his temper, for the nth time. For just a cup of coffee. That’s him, by the way.

 

“I will get your coffee right away, Sir.”

 

“No need to do that. Just file this papers, they’re done.” He stand up, checks his keys in, phone and his coat. He’s good to go.

 

                                                                        ***

 

 

Wearing a red sophisticated dress infront of her client, she is checking the blueprint of the resort and hotel. “It seems to me that you’re really convinced that I can pull off the land in your side.”

 

“Yes, we are. You are Mademoiselle. Your magic in getting impossible projects are unending.”

 

She smiled awfully. “It depends. It depends on how much money you’ll transfer on my account.”

 

“Name your price, Mademoiselle. We just need this land.”

 

“I’ll name it after I got the land.”

 

 

 

                                                                                             ***

“Jung Yonghwa! Where are you? Your assignment is waiting in your desk.” His Dad shouted over the line.

 

“Dad, not now, I’m currently at some car show. I’ll focus on my assignment tomorrow morning.”

 

“Jung Yonghwa, you better keep your guard on, because maybe tomorrow you’ll never get to see your cars.” His Dad said in low tone.

 

“I didn’t hear you Dad. What is it? It’s so loud in here.”

 

Yonghwa was surprised because his Dad already cut the line. “Aish, this old man.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the same time

 

 

“Giving us the land will better off the Korea’s tourism and the government will credit the land owner, which is you and the company, that means us.”

 

“I’ll get you straight to the point. Jung Empire has already mark us, and the President said that we can name how much we want for them to pay.”

 

“Jung Empire? That devil corporation?”

 

“Devil corporation?”

 

“If you have been making negotiations on them, why in the first place getting here having a nonsense meeting? Are you playing on us?” Mademoiselle said while her chin up.

 

“Jung Empire just said to name our price but we haven’t said yes to them. We’re still having doubts because they are too smooth on this, and I’m sure in the future it’ll be rough. That’s Jung Empire trait.”

 

“Very well said. I wouldn’t have to say those things.”

 

“Give us the land.” She added.

 

“We are not yet convinced.”

 

“If you’re going to give us the land, you hit the jackpot. Profits will boosts, employment will rise and we are going to credit to our investors. Simple as that, we’re going to live in prosperity.”

 

“What if we go to Jung Empire?”

 

“Jung Empire is like a monarchy system and as my research is concerned the people handling the empire now are not even improving. Contrary to that, this company is like a democratic nation, everybody has their voice.”

 

“You sounded too convincing, Mademoiselle.”

 

“Not really, I’ll be a bit humble just for today. I’m just stating what is true.”

 

“We’re very impressed. You can get the property rights. Let’s do the transactions later.”

 

“What about the price?”

 

“Price is good. It’s way more realistic than with the Jung Empire.”

 

“You’re smart. I like people who think like that.” Mademoiselle said.

 

“You’re smarter, pretty lady. No wonder they call you Mademoiselle.”

 

“That’s my job anyway. That’s what I live for. So, are we done?”

 

“Absolutely.”

 

“Okay, then. Let me excuse myself.”

 

 

Every after successful acts, she just walk an early minute before the whole crowd exit.

 

                                                                                                    ***

“Sir, all your cards are not working.”

 

Yonghwa get offs his sunglasses with irritation. “Are you kidding me? My cards don’t have limits.”

 

“Yes, I know that but it seems that your cards have been cut off.”

 

“What?!”

 

 

Yonghwa called her Dad right away. “Dad! What happened to my cards?”

 

“You haven’t known your assignment and you lose it already. When are you going to be mature, Yonghwa?”

 

“Lose? I haven’t known it so I think that exempts. You can just give me another assignment, Dad. Please turn on my cards now.”

 

“I’m keeping my word, Yonghwa.” President hanged up.

 

“This can’t be.”

 

Yonghwa rushed to his car and went nowhere.

 

                                                                                                  ***

 

“Hayeon, how’s your day?”

 

“It’s so so, Miss.” Hayeon said shyly.

 

“Give me what I usually order. I’m tired and such.”

 

“Yes, Miss. I will do it now.”

 

“Thanks Hayeon. You’re really cute. I’m starting to like you.”

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Liking you like a baby sister, you dummy.” Mademoiselle sits down to the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

“This is your drink, Miss. I put a lot of whipped cream as you like it so much.” Hayeon smiled.

 

“Stop calling me Miss. I’m Shinhye. You can call me Unnie or what so ever you like.”

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Would you stop saying pardon every time you don’t understand the situation?”

 

“I’m s-sorry.” Hayeon apologized.

 

“But that’s the worst of all, stop saying sorry unless you killed a person.” She smiled.

 

“Go at the counter now, there’s a customer.” She added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s your order, Sir?”

 

“Black coffee. Just plain black.” He gave his card.

 

“Okay Sir, right away.”

 

“Excuse me, Sir… Your card is not operating.” Hayeon said, more like whispering.

 

 

He forgot that his cards are off limits now. He gave a paper money and grabbed his coffee. “Keep the change.”

 

 

“Thank you Sir, come again.”

 

 

Mademoiselle is busy doing some calculations of her phone when somebody groaned like hell. She was irritated.

 

 

 

“Hey, are you getting my orders right?”

 

Hayeon rushed on him. “You said black coffee.”

 

“I haven’t remembered anything saying that.” He smirked.

 

“I’m so sorry, Sir. I’ll just get you another one.”

 

“No, call your Manager right away.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What the hell is this man doing?” Mademoiselle stand up and went to them. “I heard you, you said you wanted a black coffee.”

 

 

“Do you have proof that I said that?”

 

“Do you want me to embarrass you?”

 

“Get lost, you’re not part of this conversation.”

 

“She’s my sister.”

 

“So? I don’t care. Just get her Manager now.”

 

 

As Mademoiselle getting so irritated she went and get the full cream milk on the counter. She poured it until the milk starts to break off the table.

 

 

 

“What the hell you’re doing? My pants is more expensive than this café.”

 

“Don’t exaggerate yourself. How can your pants that elegant when your brain is rusting?”

 

 

He stand up. “This lady, you’re pissing me off.”

 

“You’re pissing us all here.”

 

“Miss, I’m so sorry. Let’s just do what he wants, I don’t want to put some commotion here.”

 

“Don’t you know me?” He asked her.

 

“Do I need to know you?”

 

“Jung Empire. The CEO of Jung Empire.”

 

 

 

Mademoiselle breaks a big laugh. “Oh.. I get it now. I’ll let this pass, just today. Think of it like understanding a kid losing a balloon. Okay?”

 

 

“This lady, I don’t need to be understood.”

 

 

“Then please get out of this café. That would be really nice.” Mademoiselle postured a good bye waved.