The Near Engagement?

Monsieur meets his Mademoiselle

"My life is so simple, Yonghwa. Then you came barging, making me think more than I do back then. And one day I just realized that my life will never be simple." She became serious. She knew. She knew that she's not the same Mademoiselle, she was just living for the orphanage and for the sake of Hongki. 



Yonghwa sighed. "My life is so grand, maybe the grandest of them all. You know that, right? The one day you stole an investment that made me looked that I lost something very important."



"We cursed at all to each other back then." She giggled. 



"You said your life will never be simple. For me, my life will never be grand now. Because you simplify my life. You made me realize indirectly that I can do things that I'm afraid."



"Are you confessing now?" She looked at him.



Yonghwa sighed harder. This is more than ridiculous.
Every time..

Every time he wanted to say what's on his mind, the most sincere words are ought to come.


She slammed him.
She cut the ambiance. 


"What if I am? You're going to laugh at me? Again?" He asked.



"No.." 


"C'mon, you can laugh now. You don't like when I began to say cheesy words, right?"



"Did I say that?" Shinhye asked.


"No, but I can see it."



"Maybe back then, when you didn't talk with your heart. Back then when you boast every single thing you had."



"Now?"


"Now, I think it's cool. You start to say what's really on your conscience. You became more a human now, more than a robot. As you said before. You decide your own decisions now, you stand as Yonghwa, not the Jung Yonghwa."



He smiled.
He is so happy that Shinhye can understand him.



"Congratulations.." She tapped his back.



As soon as Shinhye made that action, Yonghwa grabbed her waist and hugged her tight. 

He caressed her hair.


"Thank you.. Thank you for coming into my life. Making me like this."


"Why? What did I do to you?" She smiled.



"Making me a person you came to like..." 




***



"Lee Jonghyun!" Yonghwa shouted.


"Yong. What's up. Why did you call me here?"


"To clear somethings about your so called mark 42."



Jonghyun laughed.



"I did told you that she's mine, right?"


Jonghyun nodded. 


"Following that she's mine, you need to stop irritating her. Because she is mine."



"Eryca's not a simple hindrance. And Mademoiselle is not a simple woman that pass and forgotten. Yong, you're going to be on a lot of trouble."



"I know that. But my thing for now is you. We're friends."



"Seriously, Yong. So you really think I'm that kind of person?"


"What person?"


"Do you really think I'm doing these things because I like Mademoiselle?" He smiled.



"If you don't like her then what are you doing?" 


"Ask her."


"Mademoiselle?"


Jonghyun nodded. "I'm not the problem here, Yong. Beware of that Eryca."



"Jonghyun, then why bother making Mademoiselle like your top?"


"I'll ask you just one question, Yong. When did you started to like Mademoiselle?"



"Not long ago." He said strongly. "But that doesn't make you the better one."



Jonghyun smirked. "That's the answer, Yong!"



"Eh??!" Yonghwa blurted. 



"You liked her not just long ago. You liked her since the first time. I knew that. Ask the details bout the game I'm saying to Mademoiselle. She'll answer the rest for me." 



"Did you guys talked a lot before? What game are you talking about??"



"Ask her, Yong."


***



"President Jung, are you talking about nonsense? We have a deal. Your son and my Eryca." Eryca's Dad said.




President Jung clasped the arm of his chair. "I know that. But the engagement is way too soon."



"That's what I'm saying. We can't concrete it as soon they're planned."



"I can't agree to it. And my son will never respond to it. They're aren't just puppets. I'm talking to our children." President Jung shouted.



"Puppets? Care about your son. My daughter can do it for our empire. She doesn't like your son."



"Let's get straight to the point, what will I lose if we delay this engagement?" 



Eryca's Dad smiled. "If we delay, you lose half of Jung Empire's investments. If you cancel, you'll lose it all." 




"Lose it all? What kind of crazy are you talking about?!" 



"Check all the profits you're earning this past five years. Check all the loses turnovers. Then you'll now what I'm talking about."



President Jung stood up. "Are you making under the table plans? I didn't expect you to play dirty tactics."



"And I didn't expect you to be fooled that easy." 



"I'm going to report this."


"Go ahead, let's say I'll lose ten percent but you, you'll lose all what you've perspired."



"The wedding. The merger of the our empires. Those are the things you'll benefit." He added. 



"Why are you doing this to us? Did my Empire step down on you so much that you're making us tricked?"



"Soon, you'll know what you did. Soon." Eryca's Dad left President's Jung.




"Yonghwa.. I'm so sorry. It's for your own sake, my son."





***


"Oh my gosh! What a dirty cafe! My coffee!" Eryca shouted, trying to make a commotion on Mademoiselle's Cafe. 



Hayeon rushed to her. She wiped her hand and arm because she spilled the coffee. "W-what's the matter, Miss?"



"Are you deaf????! Don't you hear me? I said this cafe is so dirty!!"



"Miss, please lower your voice. Other customers might hear you. What's really the matter Miss?"



"Look at this hair! What a bad hygiene this cafe have! Where's your manager??"



"M-miss, please.. Can we talk calmly?"




The whole cafe buzzed around, some examining their coffee and pastries.
Some left their food. Some people queued left also. 


The impact of the y lie of Eryca.




Exactly, Mademoiselle saw the commotion. She saw Hayeon, bowing like five times. 


"Hayeon!" She shouted with worries.


"Unnie!"


"Why??"




"Oh, so here's the flimflammer." Eryca said.


"Flimflammer?" Shinhye blurted. 


"Yes. Why do you think you are a lobbyist?" Eryca raised her eyebrow. 


"What do you want?!" Shinhye asked.


"Don't ask me that. You should ask, what can you do to me." She smirked.



"Unnie.." Hayeon whispered.



"Hayeon. Go in the counter. Just care about the customers. And I have to clean some mess here."





Eryca stood up. She spilled the rest coffee on the floor. "Oopps.."



"What the hell are you doing?"


"Don't shout at me like that. I'm just starting. You better start searching for a new job that suits you. That's suits a high school graduate." She stared at Shinhye. 



Eryca began to lot a devilish smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think most of you hate Eryca.

Me too!

It's the first time I'm making a very evil character since I started writing yongshin stories.

 

Spoiler:

We will curse her a lot more in the future. Keke.

 

 

 

Anyways, thanks for all the support and the messages I recieved.

I'm so happy that you guys are here still supporting me.

Thanks again and enjoy the yuletide season :)